August's Legendary Hero Is: Corrin, Child of Dusk!

daisy jane

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I had just started to restock my orbs after the brave banner took over 150 of them. Why do you gotta do this to me feh? Cute dragon waifu really is a weak spot of mine

Edited by Ottservia

On 8/16/2020 at 1:36 PM, Florete said:

I actually don't think we'll get legendaries of either Byleth or Corrin.

This prediction aged poorly.

Glad it's not male Corrin, but still kinda meh overall.

What the actual fuck.

Isn't Corrin, you know, a WATER dragon?

I thought I might end up disappointed in this because it seems like IS NEVER wants to add another Tellius legendary period to join Ike, let alone Elincia at all, but I actually expected, you know, someone that MADE SENSE as a WIND ELEMENT.

Not to mention I hate Corrin AND that god awful Nohrian noble outfit on her...

Glad I don't need to pull colorless at all here.

Shit though, Fallen Ike is with Hrid. My orbs... >_<

Edited by Anacybele

Well, this is supremely disappointing. First of all, should have been Male Corrin. Second of all, why bring her in now as a Wind Legendary instead of a Water one, when she's literally, like...a water dragon (or closest to it in FE)? It's just as strange as the wielder of the BLAZING BLADE being a Wind Legendary instead of a Fire one.

At least Nils is here. I haven't summoned him yet, so, he'd be nice to have. And I still don't have Legendary Hector, Bramimond, Mila, Rinkah, or Fallen Ike, so there's stuff that'd be nice for me to summon.

Just now, trainer_derp said:

Not a fan of her armor's design tbh. Looks like something from an h-doujin.

And that’s why I love it. The nohr noble outfit is good

My first reaction was that I don't like either Corrin in general, but I also REALLY hate Conquest as a route that's trying to tell a story. (Also, I expect m!Corrin as a Hoshidan-themed legendary hero and will be quite annoyed if he doesn't, not because I like him in particular but because Ryoma isn't a proper parallel to f!Corrin and is stupidly underpowered at this point.)

My second reaction was to mentally flip a table because she's colorless, and I don't want her, but I NEED two copies of Bramimond and would like to get Mila. Of course she just had to be colorless.

My third reaction was to notice that she has joint drive attack. And I'm totally cool with this now because if I get her, she can just be Reinhardt food.

Not what I was hoping for, but she's cool in her own way. I'm frustrated that the last red unit was someone I already have, though. I guess I'll ignore red and just go colorless.

Nils finally gets his rerun, which is frustratingly tempting. The problem is that I don't particularly care about Julia. I'd rather wait for him to show up on a 3-character banner, that's a way better rate on Nils himself and also means a chance of getting other blue units I'd actually want.

Good amount of dislike on that video. I guess Fates hate is still strong. Anyway she's kind of a better version of her Fallen self. I wonder if we'll get both versions at some point, they made her a Nohr Noble instead of making some kind of Valla Noble. And maybe Legendary Byleth will be the female version since the avatar characters are an easy way of having female representation.

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

Her title basically screams M!Corrin will eventually get a mirror alt of this as a Hoshidian Noble 

And I want it. If there is a chance of two Legendary Corrins, then Legendary M Robin with Grandmaster class is a possibility.

Just now, Landmaster said:

Her title basically screams M!Corrin will eventually get a mirror alt of this as a Hoshidian Noble 

lol pretty much. 

So i was 99.9 percent accurate on my predictions. IntSys once again tossing a curveball. Midori skipped over. (and going with Ike vs. FJulia). Midori being skipped makes me believe she's heading for a banner in the near by future. 

i will continue to wait because i want to see the following:
1: What the Special Heroes are. 
2: when Bramimond/Mila are coming back 

but i am thankful for the game to continue to make heroes w/DC because while i don't like any of the recent heroes. they are easily good food for units i wanna build up. 

Just now, Anacybele said:

I wouldn't expect a legendary male Corrin. We didn't get legendary male Robin to go with the female one.

The Robins don't really have the "path duality" thing that the Corrins have. If f!Corrin is representing Nohr, instead of being a neutral Valla-themed unit, I very much expect m!Corrin to show up and represent Hoshido.

... Unless they're doing Ryoma-Hoshido, Azura-Valla, and f!Corrin-Nohr, but that's such a fucking weird trio I think I'd be at a complete loss for words if that's what they really wanted to do.

Just now, daisy jane said:

that doesn't mean we won't get one though. 

But does mean it's unlikely.

Just like it's now unlikely that we're ever getting anymore Tellius legendaries. I'm done expecting one. And after this one (since I want to finish Hrid and get more Fallen Ike merges as well), I think I'm done with these stupid legendary banners all together. I'm only going to focus on the mythic banners.

Kind of thought they would go outside people's expectations and throw a random character as a wind hero just like they did with Eliwood. It doesn't really bother me though since Corrin was long overdue for a Legendary alt. I just kind of wish they made her a tome unit instead of dragon since there is already a colorless dragon Corrin in the normal summoning pool which I still haven't summoned yet but wished I had one. Would have loved a red tome just so people could have all four colors for a F!Corrin team especially since L!Corrin is dressed in her Nohrian Noble attire.

I don't think I will be summoning for this version of Corrin, at least not right now. I don't really have the orbs at the moment for her and the rest of this banner don't really have any enticing that interests me at the moment either.

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Hopefully it also indirectly means M!Robin could get a Legendary alt in the future as well.

Edited by NSSKG151

Just now, Anacybele said:

I wouldn't expect a legendary male Corrin. We didn't get legendary male Robin to go with the female one.

We might get one eventually. Although it'd raise the question of how to get a fourth female Robin to balance the numbers back out.

Corrin also has the route split. Legendary versions of lords typically show off their promoted class, and unlike the others, Corrin has two equal-tier promotions. Even the other avatars don't have that, so Corrin has more reason for a second legendary than them.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

But does mean it's unlikely.

Just like it's now unlikely that we're ever getting anymore Tellius legendaries. I'm done expecting one. And after this one (since I want to finish Hrid and get more Fallen Ike merges as well), I think I'm done with these stupid legendary banners all together. I'm only going to focus on the mythic banners.

I don't see any reason to think either of those are unlikely. Lots of things take a while to happen and then happen eventually.

Male Corrin got a fallen version even though female already existed for a year, and this Corrin clearly represents Nohr. I predict Male Corrin with the Omega Yato and Hoshidan garb next year! Yay! I vastly prefer Male Corrin over female, and I’m happy that means he will probably be stronger than his female counterpart when he releases~