Something you'd love in a fire emblem game but fear you'll never see

James Marshall

5 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

I could see this one happening. I don't think avatars should be able to romance everyone, and we did get some married characters in Three Houses even if we never saw their spouses. 

Neither do I, but I feel that was just a temporary thing. Probably just me being pessemistic, but part of me believes that if Avatars are going to be a mainstay, they will let them marry anyone and everyone so as to not alienate fans who want S-supports to stay.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/17/2021 at 7:26 PM, Samz707 said:

If the ability to move enemies returns, maybe having it actually be a medieval martial arts throw of some kind as it's own attack, with maybe constitution having an effect (A small cleric probably is going to find it hard to toss a knight but a knight can easily throw a cleric like a ragdoll.), if we're gonna have somewhat silly melee stuff, just add throws/kicks for full effect, I want to be able to toss a guy behind my armor knight so my dudes behind him can stab him.

There were some martial arts stuff around the Medieval time. (even if I'm not sure if any of the moves in this video are actually any historical martial arts.)

As far as I'm aware (I practice Historical European Martial Arts, but I'm still a novice and I mainly focus on longsword combat), the unarmed martial arts that existed in Medieval Europe focused on grappling, not throws or kicks. Bladed weapons couldn't pierce plate armour, so one of the ways to defeat someone in full plate armour was to grapple them to the ground, then either capture them alive or open their helmet's visor and plunge a dagger into their face. 

There were other unarmed European Martial Arts that existed: the Ancient Greeks had Pankration, and a lot of its techniques can be seen in wrestling and boxing today (though quite a few pankration techniques would be illegal in the ring today for safety reasons). There's also a Norse/Scandinavian martial art that dates back as far as the Viking Age and I think it involves throws, but I can't remember its name.

24 minutes ago, Metal Flash said:

Neither do I, but I feel that was just a temporary thing. Probably just me being pessemistic, but part of me believes that if Avatars are going to be a mainstay, they will let them marry anyone and everyone so as to not alienate fans who want S-supports to stay.

I honestly don't think so; there was a lot of backlash to how far overboard Fates went with the avatar and s-supports, and I think how Three Houses handled it was very much a reaction to that negative feedback. I don't see why restricting characters that are already established as a couple would alienate s-support fans.

Bit of a weird idea I'd like to see would be an inverse S support. Basically two characters are in an arranged marriage but are practically strangers to each other. If you don't support them they have a paired ending together, but if you do have them support they decide that while they like each other platonically, they don't want to actually marry each other and thus you get their solo endings.

3 hours ago, vanguard333 said:

I honestly don't think so; there was a lot of backlash to how far overboard Fates went with the avatar and s-supports, and I think how Three Houses handled it was very much a reaction to that negative feedback. I don't see why restricting characters that are already established as a couple would alienate s-support fans.

Fair point, I`m just being cynical.

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

Bit of a weird idea I'd like to see would be an inverse S support. Basically two characters are in an arranged marriage but are practically strangers to each other. If you don't support them they have a paired ending together, but if you do have them support they decide that while they like each other platonically, they don't want to actually marry each other and thus you get their solo endings.

I feel that this is one of those ideas that sounds good on paper, but highly depends on the excecution. If done well, it can give a satisfying resolution and give us something very rare in FE. However, if not handled gracefully, the decision can feel like it comes out of left field for no reason.

I’d like for FE to have more inhuman villains that strike terror into the characters and the player, obviously not dragons. It would be awesome to see an FE equivalent to Glen Cook’s The Ten Who Where Taken, or villains from the works of Robert E. Howard/Clark Ashton Smith.

Edited by Wraith

This could very easily go wrong I admit, but if another FE game had dungeons, what if the final dungeon was a sorta endurance run?

Basically imagine the Echoes final dungeon, but bit longer and you can't save before the Duma/Berkut fights, if you get a game over at any point, you get a bad ending about how the main villain's plans continue with the Heroes dead and the fallout of whatever that is.

Additionally, maybe our Lords actually lose their plot-vital status since it's the end, meaning you could actually continue with not-Alm/Not-Celica dead but get a sadder ending due to it, it's an endurance run that'll only game over if everyone dies but keeping everyone alive will be difficult as fatigue and such starts kicking in to your party and it''ll be a genuine challenge to keep everyone alive for the entire ending sequence. ( I guess the main villian would also have to be in-universe killed by anyone, which I'd actually like for FE, since I liked that about Nergal.)

You'd still be able to make bookmark saves (And maybe Normal/Easy still lets you save before the final boss) but it'd be a challenge of if you can consistently keep units alive/avoid unnecessary battles til' the end.

So a less unfair Thabes basically but it's the final plot dungeon instead of post-game.

Edited by Samz707

24 minutes ago, Samz707 said:

Basically imagine the Echoes final dungeon, but bit longer and you can't save before the Duma/Berkut fights, if you get a game over at any point, you get a bad ending about how the main villain's plans continue with the Heroes dead and the fallout of whatever that is.

final dungeon as in dungeon before you fight Duma or dungeon before you fight the black dragon thingy? (forgot the name even tho its awakening villain 😕 )

since the DLC dungeon actually quite successful making me tired. and going more than that will bring more harm than good. its like the game saying "we dont know what to insert anymore, so here's very long dungeon for padding and prolong your playtime for no good reason"

On 1/22/2021 at 12:26 AM, Jotari said:

weird, unique, and i swear i've seen this kind of result somewhere. altho not in the form of support, but in the form of quest. forming crack between established couple/partner and make them separated in the end after a couple optional quest chain because of our decision to interfere. (if we leave them be, they still together without any good/bad implication)

Spoiler

personally, i hate it. i want people to get together, not separated. unless its a toxic/abusive relationship

but have to see concrete example to know whether its good or bad idea

Edited by joevar

7 hours ago, Samz707 said:

This could very easily go wrong I admit, but if another FE game had dungeons, what if the final dungeon was a sorta endurance run?

Additionally, maybe our Lords actually lose their plot-vital status since it's the end, meaning you could actually continue with not-Alm/Not-Celica dead but get a sadder ending due to it, it's an endurance run that'll only game over if everyone dies but keeping everyone alive will be difficult as fatigue and such starts kicking in to your party and it''ll be a genuine challenge to keep everyone alive for the entire ending sequence. ( I guess the main villian would also have to be in-universe killed by anyone, which I'd actually like for FE, since I liked that about Nergal.)

You'd still be able to make bookmark saves (And maybe Normal/Easy still lets you save before the final boss) but it'd be a challenge of if you can consistently keep units alive/avoid unnecessary battles til' the end.

So a less unfair Thabes basically but it's the final plot dungeon instead of post-game.

Well Old Mystery of the Emblem had three chapters back to back with no save in between as it's final dungeon. The remake made them three completely seperate chapters though.

• 2 weeks later...

Since apparently the DS remakes were kinda lackluster.

If they ever somehow decide to remake them, again, (so presumably on the switch and with full voice acting and such) I'd like actual references to Echoes/Gaiden:

Like mentions of trade with Valentia (maybe even a small handful of Echoes introduced weapons/items showing up explicitly as stuff given from Valentia) or Jesse and Kamui's mercenary kingdom actually getting hired to fight in the war of New Mystery, just actually acknowledging Valentia  in some capacity.

It just annoys me how Valentia is left in a perfect situation for us to have Marth/Alm interact...and then never followed up on. (Even the Celica/Marth support in Warriors just sorta throw-away mentions they're in the same universe and does nothing interesting with it.)

So if we ever do see Archanea, I'd like Echoes to exist more than "Oh Hello Camus Zeke  New Character Sirius with Conrad's mask.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2020 at 5:33 AM, Stylus said:

Something I would love to see in Fire Emblem is a re-imagining of the Knight class. Knights in Fire Emblem are awful, both in design and in gameplay merit. The Fire Emblem wiki refers to Awakening Knights appearing similar to "cauldrons," as in cooking pots. Cooking pots! That's not at all what a knight looked like. In fact, knights in the late-medieval/renaissance era were very slender. Take a look:

Reveal hidden contents

Full-plate-armor-of-Archduke-Sigismund-von-Tirol.-Augsburg-circa-1484.jpg

Nice waist. Now I understand that knights were typically mounted, and that Cavaliers/Paladins are analogous to real knights, while Knights are analogous to cooking pots (lol). But knights fought dismounted as well. As I understand it, dismounted knights wielding poleaxes were a staple in the late-medieval era. Really, the Knight should be my favorite class. I love knights. But Fire Emblem Knights are exceptionally different, and as I understand it, not all that popular. So I would love to see them change to something more in line with knights of the late-medieval era.

Yeah; beyond just the knight class, I'd honestly love to see armor in Fire Emblem games take a lot more inspiration from medieval history. There is a lot of really cool late-medieval plate armor they could use for inspiration, and what do they go with in most FE games? Tin cans and floppy groin armor that makes it look like the male knights are overcompensating for something.

As for knights fighting dismounted in the late-medieval period, that is true. There were indeed knights fighting dismounted with poleaxes very late in the medieval period. Before that, in the Hundred Years' War, English knights would in fact dismount before battle and fight on foot; it was a tactic they learned from seeing the Scottish use it against them in the Wars of Scottish Independence, where some Scottish knights dismounted and formed the front ranks of a Schiltron (a Scottish infantry formation where all the infantry were equipped with two-handed spears) since they had the best armor and would best withstand English longbows if the worst-case scenario happened and the longbowmen weren't driven off the battlefield by the Scottish cavalry.

On 2/8/2021 at 8:26 PM, Samz707 said:

Since apparently the DS remakes were kinda lackluster.

If they ever somehow decide to remake them, again, (so presumably on the switch and with full voice acting and such) I'd like actual references to Echoes/Gaiden:

Like mentions of trade with Valentia (maybe even a small handful of Echoes introduced weapons/items showing up explicitly as stuff given from Valentia) or Jesse and Kamui's mercenary kingdom actually getting hired to fight in the war of New Mystery, just actually acknowledging Valentia  in some capacity.

It just annoys me how Valentia is left in a perfect situation for us to have Marth/Alm interact...and then never followed up on. (Even the Celica/Marth support in Warriors just sorta throw-away mentions they're in the same universe and does nothing interesting with it.)

So if we ever do see Archanea, I'd like Echoes to exist more than "Oh Hello Camus Zeke  New Character Sirius with Conrad's mask.

While light trade and a few weapon carry-overs aren't out of the question, anything else would be better left to a hypothetical Book 3. The War of Heroes is practically on the coattails of the Unification War; Alm and Celica would be busy establishing the new One Kingdom and if, Jesse's kingdom was up and running that quickly they'd have their hands full with domestic missions. It would be postgame at best, and that's an optimistic best.

19 minutes ago, X-Naut said:

While light trade and a few weapon carry-overs aren't out of the question, anything else would be better left to a hypothetical Book 3. The War of Heroes is practically on the coattails of the Unification War; Alm and Celica would be busy establishing the new One Kingdom and if, Jesse's kingdom was up and running that quickly they'd have their hands full with domestic missions. It would be postgame at best, and that's an optimistic best.

Speaking of trade, I don't think it'd necessarily be realistic to have Alm and Celica travel that far.

...Examining the SoV and Awakening maps, there is less water than I'd want there to be separating Archanea and Valentia. I don't know exactly how long it'd take to cross it, but I'd wish for more. It's actually close enough that I'd think a royal visit feasible in a contemporary world. I'd have preferred something like the distance from Europe to India, wherein it's just infeasible for the monarch to leave their country for that long, and that the connection between worlds is limited to some long-haul traders, travelers, and sailors. It's close enough that Alm could brand Marth an infidel and wage a war to reclaim a nonexistent holy land west of Khadein. -To say the distance between the two continents seems small enough to be comparable to that of Richard the Lionheart sailing from France to Palestine to fight in a Crusade.

Although, using the more zoomed-in Valentia map, I'm not sure it'd be "realistic" for Alm to go any deeper than somewhat in from the west Archanean coast/Grust & Kashmir. Altea or worse Pales looks entirely infeasible, unless Alm had an Alexander the Great bone in his body and his soldiers didn't demand they turn back.

But when did FE care about "realism"?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Speaking of trade, I don't think it'd necessarily be realistic to have Alm and Celica travel that far.

...Examining the SoV and Awakening maps, there is less water than I'd want there to be separating Archanea and Valentia. I don't know exactly how long it'd take to cross it, but I'd wish for more. It's actually close enough that I'd think a royal visit feasible in a contemporary world. I'd have preferred something like the distance from Europe to India, wherein it's just infeasible for the monarch to leave their country for that long, and that the connection between worlds is limited to some long-haul traders, travelers, and sailors. It's close enough that Alm could brand Marth an infidel and wage a war to reclaim a nonexistent holy land west of Khadein. -To say the distance between the two continents seems small enough to be comparable to that of Richard the Lionheart sailing from France to Palestine to fight in a Crusade.

Although, using the more zoomed-in Valentia map, I'm not sure it'd be "realistic" for Alm to go any deeper than somewhat in from the west Archanean coast/Grust & Kashmir. Altea or worse Pales looks entirely infeasible, unless Alm had an Alexander the Great bone in his body and his soldiers didn't demand they turn back.

But when did FE care about "realism"?

Nine days from Sofia Harbour to Furia Harbour according to the in game calander of Shadows of Valentia, wherein moving one node on the world map is one day. Course two thirds of that time is the vertical journey where the Shadows of Valentia post game sea maps take place. If you were traveling from Sofia Harbour to the far more populated Grust, then five or six days would be reasonable. Why in the world Valentia is trading with the isolated Furia Harbour and not the more massive Grust is an open question though. Furia Harbour is more isolated from the rest of Archanea than Valentia logically would be. Maybe Valentia was trading with Grust prior to the start of the War of Shadows, but the whole conflict caused Grust to shut its boarders and look inwards. Sofia also dealing with its own problems for, what's it like three years before the start of the game? probably stopped them doing much. Course then the question of why there's a connection of any sort at all to Furia Harbour still opens up. Would have made way more sense if they just retconned a new port area near the Sage's Hamlet for Rigel to have to get to Furia Harbour rather than taking the sea route from Sofia Harbour.

All this examining of the sea map has my questioning where the hell Grima's island is. The one where you fight the final battle in Awakening. Origin Peak. Shadows of Valentia was made after Awakening. They easily could have put that island in there (and even reused the Awakening map for fan service/laziness).

Edited by Jotari

Given the Divine Accord between Duma and Mila as well as their own Barbary Wars, it can be assumed the two kingdoms were pretty isolationist. Small pockets of trade could occur - the rare Archanean ships, Kamui's people immigrating - but there would be no interstate policy agreements. Never mind that Duma built a tower to symbolize his resentment towards his motherland, and that the continental superpower is both on the other side and had its own apathetic leadership. Berber attacks on Grust might also discourage their closest neighbor among the "civilized" parts from associating with outsiders, although that happened long before Grust became the kingdom it did.

8 hours ago, Jotari said:

All this examining of the sea map has my questioning where the hell Grima's island is. The one where you fight the final battle in Awakening. Origin Peak. Shadows of Valentia was made after Awakening. They easily could have put that island in there (and even reused the Awakening map for fan service/laziness).

Honestly, given all the other geographical changes in such a short period, I wouldn't be surprised if the Schism raised it out of the ocean, be it by Grima or Naga's power.

8 hours ago, Jotari said:

The old "Grima's rise terraformed the planet" no-evidence-excuse could work.

Or, geothermal hotspot. That is how the Hawaiian islands came about. An isolated weak point in the planet's crust from which magma blew out, then cooling into an island. Yet, there are three issues with this notion.: 

1. I don't know exactly how long it takes for an island to form this way. But it could be very short I think.
  2. The much bigger issue is that plate tectonics means that there should be an "Grima Archipelago" of islands that used to sit over the hotspot, but moved off of it and gradually eroded down in size over time. 
  3. And the last is that Grima Island looks much too big to result from a hotspot, if the Hawaiian islands are anything to go by as to how large they can get at most.
Edited by Interdimensional Observer

57 minutes ago, X-Naut said:

Given the Divine Accord between Duma and Mila as well as their own Barbary Wars, it can be assumed the two kingdoms were pretty isolationist. Small pockets of trade could occur - the rare Archanean ships, Kamui's people immigrating - but there would be no interstate policy agreements. Never mind that Duma built a tower to symbolize his resentment towards his motherland, and that the continental superpower is both on the other side and had its own apathetic leadership. Berber attacks on Grust might also discourage their closest neighbor among the "civilized" parts from associating with outsiders, although that happened long before Grust became the kingdom it did.

Honestly, given all the other geographical changes in such a short period, I wouldn't be surprised if the Schism raised it out of the ocean, be it by Grima or Naga's power.

50 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The old "Grima's rise terraformed the planet" no-evidence-excuse could work.

Or, geothermal hotspot. That is how the Hawaiian islands came about. An isolated weak point in the planet's crust from which magma blew out, then cooling into an island. Yet, there are three issues with this notion.: 

1. I don't know exactly how long it takes for an island to form this way. But it could be very short I think.
  2. The much bigger issue is that plate tectonics means that there should be an "Grima Archipelago" of islands that used to sit over the hotspot, but moved off of it and gradually eroded down in size over time. 
  3. And the last is that Grima Island looks much too big to result from a hotspot, if the Hawaiian islands are anything to go by as to how large they can get at most.

The thing about geographical explanations is that, while technically feasible, are narratively irrelevant. That's what annoys me so much about how Awakening treats Valm. It's not that it's outright impossible for a desert to turn into a prairie, or Duma's bones to move, or for Wyverns to suddenly be all over the place, or for Talys to just disappear, it's that they just didn't care at all about justifying these aspects of their world building. If lowering sea levels or desertification are aspects of the plot, then cool, that's a unique route to explore a story with, but it's not, there's literally no explanation for it, and it shouldn't be the job of the fans to research geology to see if it is technically feasible. Making Yllise Archanea and Valm Valentia has nothing to do with the actual narrative of Awakening, it is done purely for fanservice, and if a game is going to give me fanservice well, then I want it to be good fanservice. Nothing about the Wyvern's Village or whatever Gerome's paralogue is called requires it to take place in Valm, it easily could have taken place in the area that was once Macedonia, but they just stuck it in Valm because they literally didn't care about maintaining the continuity beyond a surface reference to play lip service to fans of the old games.

Ahem. /rantover tldr, it doesn't really matter whether Origin Peak is a geothermal hotspot or not, it would have been appreciated fanservice for me had they included.

Oh here's a controversial one! OT3/Thruples! I'm not polyamorous by any means, but I usually find myself stuck between two choices when romance strikes in videogames. 

In Persona 4 it's Rise and Marie. 

For Persona 5 it's Makoto or Hifumi. (But if I could do Makoto AND Haru, yes please.)

For the Mass Effect trilogy it's Miranda and Tali as M!Shep and Thane & Garrus (who's really the only right pick) as FemShep. For Andromeda it'd be Cora and Vetra as Scott and Peebee & Jaal as Sara.

For Awakening it's usually Aversa and Tharja (although the latter is sometimes swapped out for Panne). (F!Robin is usually Priam, but sometimes I romance Yen'fay or Walhart for kicks and giggles.)

For Fates it's Camilla and Rhajat or Flora. 

For Three Houses it's Shamir or Marianne for Bylad, and Dimitri for Bylass. 

But I don't always like having to replay games just to romance a different person, and in the cases when I can romance more than one person at the same time (Persona), it makes me feel like a D-bag. I think an OT3 would strike a nice middle ground in some areas, and I can think of multiple ones for Three Houses alone. 

(The List, for anyone who actually wants to read this thing - SPOILERS FOR VERDANT WIND)

Spoiler

M!Byleth/Marianne/Shamir - This one's utterly selfish and most likely wouldn't have supports to work. I could see Marianne and Shamir having supports up to B at most, but nothing romantic at all. 

F!Byleth/Dimitri/Dorothea - I think Dimitri and Dorothea would make quite the couple, and I ship Dimitri and Bylass, so all three is even better! ...right?

M!Byleth/Manuela/Dorothea 

F!Byleth/Edelgard/Dorothea

Claude/Edelgard/Petra

Ingrid/Sylvain/Felix - Not my ship AT ALL, but I think we'd be remiss to leave it out. 

M!Byleth/Catherine/Shamir

M!Byleth/Catherine/Rhea

F!Byleth/Rhea/Seteth - Maybe. Not sold on this one, especially with all of the incest subtext. 

M!Blyeth/Linhardt/Lysithea 

M!Byleth/Claude/Hilda - The idea of Hilda being the wife of two kings, and she never has to leave her house because it's on the border of both lands somehow just cracks me up. 

Granted, there are a lot of problems with this.

The first is the fact that I don't think these would include every character, no matter how much people would want that. Taking the Three Houses example, I can't see Seteth agreeing to be in a romantic entanglement like that, or Annette for that matter. (I think Flayn would enjoy multiple people doting on her romantically though.) Then there's the romance dynamic. I'd imagine people who'd want an Ingrid/Sylvain/Felix OT3 would probably want it centered around one of the guys. But I just can't imagine IntSys doing that explicitly. 

The second problem is the romance dynamic. An OT3 dynamic would do nothing but increase the amount of shipping in a franchise who has games nicknamed "Waifu Wars." It'd be a return to Fates-level shipping, and I don't think anyone wants a return to that.* I'd want this to be more than "threesomes are hot" or whatnot, and it really wouldn't be that. 

The third would be the supports and how'd they work. I personally think this is the easiest part to address, however - have the OT3 support only be unlocked after all the characters have reached the same level of supports. For example, in the hypothetical Ingrid/Sylvain/Felix OT3 support (which is not my OT3 but is the easiest example), the three couldn't reach the OT3 C-Support level until all three have reached a C or C+ Support with each other. Then B-Support, then A-Support, and only then can they get that OT3 ending. 

The fourth problem goes back to the first problem and it has to do with representation. I simply don't believe that OT3s could be represented well. I think they'd turn harem-lite situations into full-on harem ones, and that's neither a good representation of the relationship or of the characters.

So overall, while I'd love to see this in some way, shape, or form, I know I'll never see it, and that's easily, 100% for the best. 

*I think the problem with the amount of romance actually has nothing to do with the fact that everyone can romance pretty much everyone, but the fact that there were simply too many characters in the game. Awakening had a slightly smaller cast, and the "everyone is romanceable" feature, while present, still had a nice variety of supports and dynamics for the most part. But with Fates, the same backstory needed to be addressed far too many times with far too many characters to allow the variety that its predecessor had. 

• 3 weeks later...

If we ever get some kind of Mage Lord, I'd like becoming essentially Bramimond and losing your sense of self to be a risk as a kind of bad ending of sorts.

Where yeah, the world is saved, but our Hero is essentially dead personality wise due to them trying to protect their friends by doing too much themselves and no bonds can fix them from this and all if their friends would be heartbroken by this.

Any sort of similar self-sacrifice (that isn't undone) could be impactful I think.

Edited by Samz707

• 4 weeks later...

One thing I'd like to see would be to copy Commandos Behind Enemy Lines in one regard, in that game, Barracks (Any building that spawns enemies once the alarm is raised), the equivalent of enemy reinforcements kinda, have an Nazi Germany Flag outside the building to let you know enemies are inside.

Since FE seems to be giving flags for factons now for the most part, perhaps forts and other locations where enemy reinforcements spawn could have enemy flags on them as a warning.

Like a big banner with the enemy flag next to stairs.

Edited by Samz707

2 hours ago, Samz707 said:

One thing I'd like to see would be to copy Commandos Behind Enemy Lines in one regard, in that game, Barracks (Any building that spawns enemies once the alarm is raised), the equivalent of enemy reinforcements kinda, have an Nazi Germany Flag outside the building to let you know enemies are inside.

Since FE seems to be giving flags for factons now for the most part, perhaps forts and other locations where enemy reinforcements spawn could have enemy flags on them as a warning.

Like a big banner with the enemy flag next to stairs.

basically its occupied and basically a hornet nest full of suicidal enemy, right? that would somewhat ease ambush spawn a liiitle bit

10 hours ago, joevar said:

basically its occupied and basically a hornet nest full of suicidal enemy, right? that would somewhat ease ambush spawn a liiitle bit

Yeah.

So you know exactly where they'd spawn from once the alarm gets raised (Which is actually inevitable oddly enough for a stealth game as most missions require demolishing fuel depots or some other thing that'll alert the whole map to your presence.), so you can plan around where exactly you know they'll come from. (And respawn, since each barracks has a "Pool" of enemies and more get sent out when a reinforcement group gets taken out.)

Granted FE uses turn counts for when enemies spawn but even if that's not displayed somehow, you can at least know which forts are going to suddenly have 7 Nomads when your priest steps off it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Black. People.

Seriously. And I don't mean some tanned skin person with bright blue eyes, or some dull greyed out skinned villain. I mean an actual Fire Emblem representation of black people as characters in the game.

1 hour ago, TheArchsage said:

Black. People.

Seriously. And I don't mean some tanned skin person with bright blue eyes, or some dull greyed out skinned villain. I mean an actual Fire Emblem representation of black people as characters in the game.

Basilio ain't dark enough for you?

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/d/d3/BasilioPortrait.png