How long have you been playing this game?

Momo9858

About...Eight and a half months or so? I played Sacred Stones because I kept getting ads for FEH, and have been hooked ever since.

I first played Sacred Stones on the 3DS in 2012. Then Awakening came out in 2013, and that's when I made this account. And then I've played every game that came out since then. I tried to go back and play Radiant Dawn and Blazing Blade, but I just didn't get into them.

Honestly.... I have no idea. Since at least December, when I rolled out of bed one day and thought “You know what? I wanna play that game series that all those smash characters are from... the ones with swords? Inferno insignia?” And ended up with an emulator of blazing sword good to go

Honestly.... I have no idea. Since at least December, but it could’ve been November or October, maybe earlier, when I rolled out of bed one day and thought “You know what? I wanna play that game series that all those smash characters are from... the ones with swords? Inferno insignia?” And ended up with an emulator of blazing sword good to go

A few years at least. I remember trying out The Blazing Blade on an emulator back when I was in middle school. A friend of mine was also really into the series and even wanted me to try out Path of Radiance (We never got to do that together, but I was eventually able to give it a shot on Dolphin in Junior year of high school, but I haven't played it in a long time due to college/work/etc.). The first FE game that I got was Fates: Birthright, and I remember having a lot of fun with it. I eventually tried out Genealogy of the Holy War, and enjoyed that a lot, too. When that FE Direct from 2017 aired, I was immediately hooked on Echoes and Heroes, and Fire Emblem has been one of my favorite video game series' ever since.

It's been a long time. I got the Awakening 3ds, when it came out I think. I spend about 3000+ hours on that game. I played all of them though, after that. I have not beat the "new" ones yet. I been busy playing ck2, eu4, hoi4, vic2, and the fallout games. Yea in about 2016 I got a pc, which is why I switched to pc games for a while.

• 4 weeks later...

My first Fire Emblem game was The Blazing Blade, but I did not like the series until I downloaded an emulator to play The Sacred Stones. My favorite video game series at the time was Advance Wars, so I did not pay much attention to Fire Emblem, especially since Shadow Dragon was absolute crap and I did not have a Wii at the time. I really got into the Fire Emblem series with Awakening, and I have spent over a thousand hours on it. Awakening is my favorite by far. Second would probably be Fates, although Shadows of Valentia and The Sacred Stones are not far behind.

On 8/30/2020 at 5:48 PM, Sooks1016 said:

Inferno insignia?

Sounds like another gacha knockoff.

Discovered it on the Nuzlocke forums of all places, ended up emulating BS and SS in 2012, before playing SD on a flashcart.

Then Awakening happened. Picked up a 3DS with it in the summer of 2013, would get all the 3DS FEs and play pretty much every other title afterwards (NMotE and BB getting patches helped), with 3H essentially being this year's title.