Roman Emblem. (Here we go again)

Peter The Cool

Every few years, I try to make a mod. I have failed every time. But this year, I feel like I might be able to get it off the ground this time around.

Here is the Idea: Make a Alt-History of our own world but with Fire Emblem Magic.

Roman Emblem

The year is 480, and the Island Sicily was just annexed by Odoacer. However, many Romans still live on the Island. One of the Romans is Fabius.Fabius.jpg.e1908b8ee3b064d6401942de37dcc152.jpg

Fabius, was a commander of West Rome before the fall. He is quite Depressed since, as an Orphan, Fabius had nothing but Rome.

Fabius.JPG.aa5eebdd459023ce2d3e0aa18586af5c.JPG

The other main character is Unnamed girl.png Basically, she is a Germanic girl, who has lot of money, and a powerful stone, which may or may not be the Fire Emblem of this world.

She hired on Fabius, as a bodyguard. Fabius is cynical, but all he is good for is fighting and he needs the money. The main plot is that many people are trying to steal the stone that Unnamed girl has.

NPCs

There is also Roderick, an ex Roman commander that was Fabius's teacher. In the first part of the, Roderick seams like a good dude, and is growing an army to try to fight off Odoacer. However, later in the game we learn he might not be just trying to fight Odoacers.

Quick note: This hack is not trying to follow history at all. It's a new timeline based on ours, but magic and other good stuff is real. The same people might not be in this time line and even if they are they might not be the same as they are IRL.

Odoacers is a boss, and is tracking down unnamed girl. He does not want to kill her however.

Uh here is the plot but uh it's made in ms paint.

plot2.thumb.jpg.da5f771a3e267d5ae506f11731b756d1.jpg

Here are a few things I have done.

Arbogast.png.d512335ac446efe63dd7e79f25556b59.pnggeiseric.png.a5a933b98475cc8f84972f705793dc43.pngwtf.png.35c60d60b984203df0acbe2c1cb18726.png1180192808_Mapone.jpg.2a6d2c32ec5f253b435ea80e51d8f1fc.jpg

So what do you guys think?

Nice, this is a cool concept, and the mugs look quite good! I'll be following the development of this for sure!

2 hours ago, Peter The Cool said:

Quick note: This hack is not trying to follow history at all. It's a new timeline based on ours, but magic and other good stuff is real. The same people might not be in this time line and even if they are they might not be the same as they are IRL.

Oh boy, can't wait to see Theodoric and Zeno!

Uh here is the plot but uh it's made in ms paint.

The champion's tool.

So what do you guys think?

Seems cool, you should sit down and try to realize it. The map you made looked neat. Really excited to beat Satan using the power of Christianized Europeans, we should fight the ghost of Julian the Apostate as well.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed