Legendary Hero Battle Breaks Through: F!Corrin

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/6/2020 at 2:11 AM, Landmaster said:

Will be nice to see Sharena enjoying a Boon soon. For now, she is able to manage fine without one still. Raigh is insane, I’m always impressed with how good he is at tanking and how strong those Glacies procs are.

I am not sure if giving any Askrtrio a Boon/Bane is worthwhile because they cant be merged. Sharena has no superboon and one supberbane (def). The only thing i could see is a Hp- Bane and +SPD or +Atk Boon. But again i dont see that being worth the fruit.

Alfonse has a Superboon in SPD and no Superbane, but yeah 29 Spd isnt something to write home about (although it could be occasionally nice)

Anna is on the worst boat because she has no Superboon and 3 Suberbanes in HP/Atk/Res

The only logical Bane for the Askrtrio i see is HP but HP comes quite in handy if you use them in AR so 😕

Took me a while to get this one, and even longer to finally get around to uploading it. Mini Merric with Watersweep (2) was a lifesaver, and I'm glad my new and improved Thea got to shine a bit too! Also interesting to be keeping track of H!Hector's Odd Followup.

@Sasori I love it. Seeing that Chad both here and on the Jorge clear makes me want to definitely make one someday, I just have so many other things I wanna merge too! Let's see...Jagen, Geese, Echidna, Roy, Tethys, Norne, and finding someone to spend grails on since I have like 7k+. Need more feathers! Think you'll ever +10 that Raigh btw?

@LordFrigid Very much like the theme you got going there, and it's even color balanced!

@Landmaster Nice job skirting around Corrin until the very end. The Cane looks like it's really handy, and was cool to see Mirabilis used some offensively too.

@Flying Shogi Sheesh that Bridelia put in a ton of work! Always nice to see older units, especially if only lightly merged, get some great use.

@Maaka The family team here always impresses me. I wish I had more Atk/Spd rein to go around, just sacrificed the free one to Thea as shown here. 

@SatsumaFSoysoy Seeing all these clears with really useful healers always drives home the fact that I really need to build one someday. Definitely the most lacking part of my barracks. Nice clear and love the use of Gravity, especially since it let you basically take the top half of the map and go from there.

@daisy jane That Sophia really makes me want to make better use of my own +10 one. Seems like the summoner support helps her out a lot too!

@GuiltyLove Looks like Brave Claude's pretty fun. Also amusing to see the sword Catria just whack things in one hit for 90+ damage.

1 hour ago, Unknown Gamer11 said:

Took me a while to get this one, and even longer to finally get around to uploading it. Mini Merric with Watersweep (2) was a lifesaver, and I'm glad my new and improved Thea got to shine a bit too! Also interesting to be keeping track of H!Hector's Odd Followup.

All of that passive healing really made a difference. Not often you see an armored unit in an Abyssal clear.

1 hour ago, Unknown Gamer11 said:

@Flying Shogi Sheesh that Bridelia put in a ton of work! Always nice to see older units, especially if only lightly merged, get some great use.

I might have to pull Reinhardt out of retirement if they keep releasing maps like this.

@Unknown Gamer11 20 damage to everyone seems like a lot in Coliseum modes, but it is so lacking in Abyssal maps! Good to see that young Merric was so useful! You managed to get Pegasus Flight and Atk Spd Rein on Thea? You spoiled her quite a bit. Nice!

@Flying Shogi  The old squad can't let the shiny new units overtake them. I still use a lot of gen 1 units like Catria or Camilla, after all 🙂 

@GuiltyLove @Flying Shogi H!Hector was mostly useful in that initial clear of stuff on the right side, and his duo skill was used at the beginning there to make the healer heal Corrin instead of attacking Thea (who would leave the healer with 1 HP 😑), so that the red dagger would go after her instead of moving right.

Mini Merric definitely pulled out the clutch, while new Thea was a lot of fun. She's not as physically tanky as she was before (had Vanguard and Steady Stance 4), but inflicting potentially up to -16 (I think) attack is pretty fun, and she can definitely be a bit more offensive now too.

@Unknown Gamer11

Thanks. Chad was worth the investment which surprised me since he did't make the best first impression on me. As for my Raigh. I have thought on +10ing him at one point, but I think he'll remain where he is for now. He's mostly glued to my Sharena team and  everyone having the same speed helps the team out a lot. 

Nice clear too. Thats one invested Thea there. +10/10 and every skill is super rare. She hold her weight really well there. Mini Merric passively healing everyone all the time really saved the team on multiple occasions too.

@SatsumaFSoysoy: Alfonse/Sharena is a new face. A fun unit to use, but I usually don't take units along that are so...good. But on Abyssal the extra firepower is much appreciated.

@Landmaster

@Flying Shogi I do usually leave Miracle at home, but this time it was needed to make sure that dagger jerk did't kill anyone. It helped that Raigh mostly attacked cavalry this run so his special slot was free.

@Landmaster Sharena might get +speed, but only if i'm bothered to do the math to ensure Raigh and Matthew reach her speed again too. Melon float is a fun little toy too. I like how it works on both phases. Its why I swapped the serpent tome with it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2020 at 5:49 PM, Unknown Gamer11 said:

Thats’s a nice Thea you got there. Watersweep Merric is an easy win button against Corrin. He’s also the MVP for keeping everyone up on good health. Nice work!

• 2 months later...

Finally cleared Abyssal using Legendary Leif, Peony, Mirabilis, and Triandra. Leif ran a Desperation + Brash Assault set, which I don't think ended up actually doing anything, it was meant for Corrin but the fact that she has Hardy Bearing made it irrelevant. Fury and Savage Blow were significant, though. Guess it could have been simpler with an Atk-boosting seal, and also he could have run Escape Route.

Never got around to recording this one originally due to work. Pretty much the same as all of my other ones, Tharja and Kagero vs the shooting gallery

Abyssal:

Edited by Wanda

I know that Infernal LHBs might not be anything special with Abyssals existing but this one took me a long-ass time to figure out and caused me much frustration, so there we go:

Featuring best boy Leif, Def-stacking on Azura to avoid getting one-shot, Spd-stacking on Veronica to avoid getting doubled, Edelgard doing Edelgard things, and five named members of the royalty on the same map.

• 1 year later...

This battle was so haaaard! I had to resort to Seliph + Naga to even start damaging Corrin, then Yune and Mira are there to let me abuse of penalties.