September Mythic Hero Prediction: Lot of Movement on the Calendar, & Whose that Astra Hero?

daisy jane

xgz4wofcgak51.png

Good afternoon guys! Lots of moving parts here so let's get to it! 

Compared to last month - 
Hel and Thrasir have swapped places. Thrasir is in October with Edelgard while Hel is anchoring November by herself, leaving December particularly naked.
Lyn has moved from November to January to be with Hector (aww). They've also split up Julia and Naga (yaaayy)

As far as what is new - the newest Legendary, Corrin is returning three months months from now, so if you don't get her now, you should be able to get her relatively quickly but if you want the other two - Mila has already been shunted to a 5 month return, coming back in January with Bramimond 4 months returning in December - so this might be the best time to get both of them, orbs permitting. 

With one banner here, we already look to the next banner - which is pretty jam packed with it being double legended in every colour which makes the next prediction kind of difficult. but let's see if we can't do it anyway

Red: 
Lif 

Seliph
???

Seliph makes his return after his debut, and Lif is here to make red a relatively strong pool . We should see Fallen Julia make her appearance here if the hero isn't red. Say'ri if Julia has a Heroes W/banner before then. 

(Fodder: Distant Counter, Joint Hone Def,  Times Pulse/ Atk Res Solo 4 & Panic Smoke or Kestral Stance 3 & Close Call)

Blue
Ephraim 
Lucina
???

Honestly - I don't expect the hero to be blue - and these two pretty much secure the reason why. (Not like anything is wrong with them. they... just aren't really the front liner for a new Mythic hero, especially the trend that the colour the hero comes is usually stacked with fodder - and between the two of them, the most desirable fodder they have is distant guard for relatively 'rare' skills- as distant guard is on Eremyia & Kronya respectfully, and you certainly are not killing Lucy for wings of mercy... don't kill Lucy for wings of mercy). 

I don't see them parachuting F!Kris in right away  so I do think Lilith if not Fallen M Corrin will be here.  - I am leaning more towards F!M!Corrin. (And as usual. we could see the forgotten Brave hero Eliwood but he suffers from Cavalry Lance Syndrome., so who knows - actually. it MIGHT be him thinking about it.)

(Fodder: Wings of Mercy, Distant Guard, Nothing from Ephraim,/ Def Res Link & Joint Drive Atk or Atk Spd Solo 4, Null Follow up, Rouse Spd/Def or Rally Atk/Def+, Atk/Spd Ruse, Swift Sparrow 3 & Spd Opening 3)

Green
Yune 
Celica
???

Lyon
 fits right in here - it's a magically delicious colour 👏  (after this, in my opinion- this is where we will see green duplicates for a while - that or more green heroes in mythic). 

(Fodder - Sabo Res 3, Atk/Res Bond 3, Swift Sparrow 3, Atk Spd Oath/ Bonus Doubler, Null Disrupt, Rouse Atk/Res 3)

Colourless
Leif
Duma
???

Bernadetta pops right nicely here finishing up colourless with one of the best archers in the game, and Duma (who is good in his own right). That will leave October the Heroes of Light and Shadow banner - then after that we'll be seeing repeat heroes who have great fodder or meta implications until they are relatively caught up i suppose - red again being the one most skipped over). 

(Fodder: Atk Res Push 4, Def Smoke, Def Res Solo 3, Bold Fighter 3/ Atk Spd Push 4, Lull Spd/Def, Close Guard)

This leaves the question of where does the hero go?
Well, I'm thinking Red to be honest with you. Blue is a no go, we had Hel in July, and Colourless this month. The last time we had a back to back Mythic was Altina & Lif but as far as the other candidates go. i don't see why they'd do green (or colourless) again. The hero SHOULD BE ASTRA..

So does Plumeria here make sense? or Triandra?
Athos  could work and I know a lot of people have been wanting him in the game. and he'd be red as well. i'd gather if it's not green. I am leaning more towards red - due to the fodder/draw potential. That's what I see though - how about you?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on last year, this seems like a good time for Triandra or Plumeria. I'm guessing whichever one is Astra will be here.

I'm missing the legendary in both red and green, so I'd happily pull for either, but I'd much prefer to get Seliph or an extra Lif than Celica or an extra Yune. So red would be better for me.

I will pretty much echo what I just said in the other topic and say Plumeria or Triandra might be likely if one of them gets defeated for good in the next story chapter. Personally I would like to see a proper Archanean Mythic such as Medeus or Anri though Athos from Blazing Sword would be nice to see as well. All three of them have good chances to be red as well which would be good for September since the other two are Distant Counter fodder Lif and L!Seliph.

Edit: Would like to mention Gotoh as another Mythic Hero possibility from Archanea. Someone needs to bring Starlight into Heroes after all.

Edited by NSSKG151

Honestly, if this Astra mythic isn't a fairy dancer or just a dancer, I think everyone who sort of care about AR is going to lose their minds.

3 minutes ago, Nym said:

Honestly, if this Astra mythic isn't a fairy dancer or just a dancer, I think everyone who sort of care about AR is going to lose their minds.

Imagine if it isn't even Astra at all. 

6 minutes ago, Othin said:

I doubt it since we already had our defense mythics and Mila is light.

And the Book 5 free mythic hero is Light so there's only Astra left.

Unless they want to give us a free Astra hero.

11 minutes ago, Othin said:

I can imagine it now: "Surprise, motherfricker! Another Anima/Dark/Light mythic!"

For real, though, as cool as it would be for Dheginsea or Fomortiis to get in soon, Anankos, Ashera, or maybe Ashunera if Astra would make sense for her, or anyone else as an Astra mythic would be more helpful. Preferably one who can at least support if they're still able to be an offensive unit like Eir if not straight up support like Mila or Peony/a refresh unit. Another Anima mythic would be a kick in the teeth, especially if it was one designed to hard counter both Altina and Naga for whatever reason and maybe units like Brunnya, CYL Ike, and berserk Ike. I would laugh if the next Astra mythic wasn't released until late 2022. People would so goddamn mad at that point.

18 minutes ago, MirandaFriege said:

Is Roland considered a strong candidate for this month's new mythic hero?🤔

Not particularly. So far, the only mythic we've gotten that was that out there was Altina, and she was also a sword user.

I agree this next Mythic NEEDS to be Astra. I'd like Lehran or Ashunera (since Ashera feels like she should be Light to me, though given Corrin being Wind instead of the way more reasonable Water, who the fuck knows what IS will do now). Lehran mostly because he'd be a refresher and it'd mean we have one for each season since Peony already exists.

I don't expect any of the villain fairies until book 4 ends. We generally don't get villains until the book they appear in is over.

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I agree this next Mythic NEEDS to be Astra. I'd like Lehran or Ashunera (since Ashera feels like she should be Light to me, though given Corrin being Wind instead of the way more reasonable Water, who the fuck knows what IS will do now). Lehran mostly because he'd be a refresher and it'd mean we have one for each season since Peony already exists.

I don't expect any of the villain fairies until book 4 ends. We generally don't get villains until the book they appear in is over.

Yeah, it'd be really odd for this one to not be Astra. It's already odd how long they've been holding off on the third Astra mythic, but it'd get even stranger.

In Book 2, we didn't get villains until the end of the book, but we got Thrasir in September, while Book 3 was still running. That's why people are starting to talk about the fairies now.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Yeah, it'd be really odd for this one to not be Astra. It's already odd how long they've been holding off on the third Astra mythic, but it'd get even stranger.

In Book 2, we didn't get villains until the end of the book, but we got Thrasir in September, while Book 3 was still running. That's why people are starting to talk about the fairies now.

Exactly. 😕

Thrasir is an exception, but the only one so far. There's no pattern, so to expect one of the villain fairies now simply because of her is a bit of a stretch.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Well in regards of Corrin being wind, it could be 

Spoiler

because she takes the Fujin Yumi from Takumi on one of the paths to help her fight, is why this legendary version is wind.

Not to mention - the other two fates are water so they probably didn't want to load up there (just as Lyn/Eliwood are wind, but Hector is Fire). 

Just now, daisy jane said:

Well in regards of Corrin being wind, it could be 

Hide contents

because she takes the Fujin Yumi from Takumi on one of the paths to help her fight, is why this legendary version is wind.

Not to mention - the other two fates are water so they probably didn't want to load up there (just as Lyn/Eliwood are wind, but Hector is Fire). 

Sure, but then Xander could be Fire to be opposite to Ryoma. That way you still have someone in Fates that isn't Water.

I have everyone  from all of the pools except red, so if it's Plumeria that would be really nice. And maybe I can actually have fun during lame ass Astra season. Having to use dead weight Mythics since any competent defense won't let Altina win for free. Even someone who's ranged in general would be nice.

2 minutes ago, trainer_derp said:

Astra Plumeria please. Naga is literally deadweight. 

Edit: Although thinking about it, we just had Hel, so probably won't get two OCs in a row.

Yeah, that's one possible reason to hold off. There's also Mirabilis if she counts, and possibly another banner fairy on the way for the end of the book. If they put Thrasir early so she wouldn't be too close to Peony, the scenario is opposite now. 

If I were to place my guess. The next mythic ending up on red seems very likely.

A pattern I noticed is new legendaries / mythics tend to color share with previous legendaries getting their first rerun (Seliph sharing with Mirablis, Hel sharing with Edelgard, and now Corrin sharing with Bramimond and Mila) So since Seliph is getting his first rerun its very likely the next mythic will be red as well.

so, the last 4 legendary/mythic heroes we got are Edelgard (Green), Mila (Colorless), Seliph (Red) and Hel (Green): considering this, i think it would be safe to assume this legendary hero will not be green

now, due to the next banners having already 2 legendary/mythic heroes for each color, it's almost impossible to determine which colors the next legendary and mythic heroes will be, but if i were to make a guess, i'd say the next legendary hero will be Colorless, while the next mythic hero will be Red, and October's legendary hero is almost certainly Blue so there wouldn't be any color repetition

as for WHO i think the next legendary hero is... i honestly have no idea
a potential Colorless tome legendary Levin comes to my mind but that's because i'm biased, but they could also give us a staff legendary hero, such as Elincia or Micaiah

this was my prediction in the August's Legendary banner, and i ended up being right with this month's being Colorless

i still think September's Mythic will be Red, and October's Blue
again, as for who they'll be, beats me
the next Mythic, being Red, could be either Seiros or Red Tome Ashunera (although i agree that Colorless would fit her better)

Edited by Yexin

43 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm pretty confident October's hero is Dimitri. But beyond that, I got no idea.

That much I am certain as well (I bet they brought Edelgard back so soon just to have them together) I low-key ship them so it's fine by me. My main goal after getting a Colorless in the current banner is to get as many Edelgard merges as I can during October as her next rerun might be after a long time considering she arrived so fast two times. 

September is however a necessary stop as Astra is really hard with the current mythics and considering I need a total of 3 extra Galeforce (5 if you count Duo Ephraim's and Legendary Edelgard's) to have the GF squad that can utilise Altina and Naga, two copies of a new Astra mythic that has crazy support capabilities is what I need to save tanking strategies. As for the actual mythic I have no preference all I want is a Support-bot Astra. I would like Plumeria because dancing however a 3rd OC mythic in a row is something I would hate. I also I don't really want Seiros as she is meant to be a warrior and all so being supportive contradicts her personality I think. She is better as an Anima defensive mythic in the future. So someone like Ashera/Ashunera or Sephiran/Lehran that give Res would be amazing from a character and Gameplay perspective as Ashera like Yune could be a debuff bot and Sephiran could potentially be a staff I guess. As far as colour goes I want the mythic to be Colourless as triangle is the last thing I want to worry with this unit and Leif is someone I lack that can be nice with my recent Player phase fascination and Duma is a dragon that needs that first merge and already has a nice Nature (plus I like the Valentian dragons a lot). 

Edited by SuperNova125

Gunnthrá was also released in the middle of book 2, right? Anyway, I’ll repeat what I’ve said before, but I am feeling we will be “defeating” a fairy, probably Plumeria since she seems less important than Emo Fairy that starts with a T does, and then we will be summoning for her. She is red, and I’m feeling SUPER confident that red is our next unit. The new unit tends to be on the most stacked color, and Seliph is shiny new and Lif is strong as heck. I guess I wouldn’t mind having Plumerka if she is in fact an Astra dancer, though I don’t particular care for the fairy of lewd dreams as a character... Seliph would be nice, too.

As for the other colors, I am thinking Lilith or F M Corrin, probably the former. Blue will be an easy skip for many in that way, though I am happy Ephraim and Lucina still remain together~.

I agree green is probably Lyon, and colorless is sadly Bernie. I’m tired of Bernie lol.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we also got a random old unit in colorless, as well. Loki, F F Corrin, Caineghis have all recently popped their heads in here. Maybe Elenora or something... 

17 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Gunnthrá was also released in the middle of book 2, right? Anyway, I’ll repeat what I’ve said before, but I am feeling we will be “defeating” a fairy, probably Plumeria since she seems less important than Emo Fairy that starts with a T does, and then we will be summoning for her. She is red, and I’m feeling SUPER confident that red is our next unit. The new unit tends to be on the most stacked color, and Seliph is shiny new and Lif is strong as heck. I guess I wouldn’t mind having Plumerka if she is in fact an Astra dancer, though I don’t particular care for the fairy of lewd dreams as a character... Seliph would be nice, too.

As for the other colors, I am thinking Lilith or F M Corrin, probably the former. Blue will be an easy skip for many in that way, though I am happy Ephraim and Lucina still remain together~.

I agree green is probably Lyon, and colorless is sadly Bernie. I’m tired of Bernie lol.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we also got a random old unit in colorless, as well. Loki, F F Corrin, Caineghis have all recently popped their heads in here. Maybe Elenora or something... 

Gunnthra was right at the beginning, before she was introduced in the book's story. She also was not a villain, closer to a Mirabilis.