September Mythic Hero Prediction: Lot of Movement on the Calendar, & Whose that Astra Hero?

daisy jane

21 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if we also got a random old unit in colorless, as well. Loki, F F Corrin, Caineghis have all recently popped their heads in here. Maybe Elenora or something... 

I don't think Ellie.  (but she could work). 
Cainhegis could do appearance #3  (but Brave Camilla could also be up for a repeat hit)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if we also got a random old unit in colorless, as well. Loki, F F Corrin, Caineghis have all recently popped their heads in here. Maybe Elenora or something... 

An old Colorless is always possible. Eleonora was in Seliph's banner, so i don't expect her anytime soon in these banners.

Since last time we had Fallen Female Corrin, maybe Fallen Tiki.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

So, these are who I think are the possible Astra candidates.

- Ashunera
- Lehran
- Hanon (the Sacae warrior that wielded Mulagir)
- Roland (maybe?)
- Anri
- Seiros (though I can also see her as Light)
- One of the villain fairies (still doubtful they'll come anytime soon tho)

I see any other possible Mythic candidates as other elements. Soan I see as Anima, Ashera as Light, Nemesis as Dark, Anankos as Dark, Athos as Anima, etc. I also think Freyr will be Light and Freyja will be Dark.

So yeah, I'm definitely most wanting Lehran as an Astra. I really just want any sort of Astra refresher, but Lehran would be my top choice because Tellius bias.

Edited by Anacybele

Lehran would be lovely, although I think another refresher mythic right now (especially a flying one) could seem a bit odd. I also think it would be odd to add Asheruna before Ashera.

Seiros could work, though. Based on the color lineup here, maybe as a green breath? It's the only breath that hasn't shown up on a mythic yet, and it'd go well on an Astra mythic because the other two so far are red and blue combat units.

Edited by Othin

I could see Anri coming this month. Archanea is surprisingly lacking in legendary/mythic representation (2 legends, 0 mythic). If not Anri, probably Medeus.

5 hours ago, MirandaFriege said:

Is Roland considered a strong candidate for this month's new mythic hero?🤔

Probably not this month, but he could definitely happen eventually.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I'm pretty confident October's hero is Dimitri. But beyond that, I got no idea.

Me, too. I think Micaiah will come in December, though that's a bit far off to be predicting now.

6 hours ago, Florete said:

I could see Anri coming this month. Archanea is surprisingly lacking in legendary/mythic representation (2 legends, 0 mythic). If not Anri, probably Medeus.

Technically Naga is treated as an Archanean Mythic Hero despite her art being based on her Awakening appearance. Still another Mythic from Archanea would be nice.

Edited by NSSKG151

5 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I, too, am totally confident that October's Legendary will be Dimitri. As for September's Mythic...gonna go out on a limb and guess Anri.

I dont think so. Brave Dimitri is allready very fantastic with his skills, its hard to top that with a Legendary. They either would need to let more time pass or give Legendary Dimitri a total different playstyle to make him stand out from his Brave Version.

I dream of the day when Gotoh makes it in as a mythic. I feel he is prime astra mythic material with starlight. But he'd probably end up as blue or colorless in that case. And next month looks to be a new red mythic.

8 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Technically Naga is treated as an Archanean Mythic Hero despite her art being based on her Awakening appearance. Still another Mythic from Archanea would be nice.

She's counted as both an FE3 and FE13 unit. Legendary Leif is similarly counted as both FE4 and FE5. They're sorted with FE13 and FE5 units respectively, though.

3 hours ago, Hilda said:

I dont think so. Brave Dimitri is allready very fantastic with his skills, its hard to top that with a Legendary. They either would need to let more time pass or give Legendary Dimitri a total different playstyle to make him stand out from his Brave Version.

I don't see a problem with a different playstyle. They could also make Legendary Dimitri be a "fallen" Dimitri, which would help differentiate them. One way or another, he should have Areadbhar and Atrocity.

3 hours ago, Hilda said:

Brave is mostly a tank, Legendary with Areadbhar and Atrocity that will somehow deal effective damage will most likely be an offensive type of unit like Baby Caeda. 

6 hours ago, Othin said:

She's counted as both an FE3 and FE13 unit. Legendary Leif is similarly counted as both FE4 and FE5. They're sorted with FE13 and FE5 units respectively, though.

I know. I was just pointing out that Archanea already got at least one Mythic Hero even though Naga in Heroes seems to be more inspired by how she was in Awakening which they kind of had to since she is only talked about and made no physical appearance unless you count Nagi in Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem. Though then again maybe Florete just meant that it would be nice to have a Mythic Hero from the Archanean games that wasn't influenced later on by Awakening.

32 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I know. I was just pointing out that Archanea already got at least one Mythic Hero even though Naga in Heroes seems to be more inspired by how she was in Awakening which they kind of had to since she is only talked about and made no physical appearance unless you count Nagi in Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem. Though then again maybe Florete just meant that it would be nice to have a Mythic Hero from the Archanean games that wasn't influenced later on by Awakening.

Makes sense.

I feel like Naga and Leif, like the Harmonics, come across as being primarily associated with the game they're sorted with. So we still don't really have a primarily Archanea mythic, which would certainly be nice. Especially since it does have candidates like Medeus who wouldn't make sense with any other games.

3 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

I actually hadn't even noticed she was listed for both games since I based what I said on her placement in the Catalog of Heroes. But, uh...yeah, that works.

Not sure if anyone's said this yet, but what if it's Baldr as an Astra sword cav? That'd be interesting.

Edit: That said, if they do add Anakos someday, he really should be Astra. Isn't he an astral dragon? Still, I imagine him being colorless or blue instead of red.

Edit again: Oh right; so, based on the list so far, the most appealing color for me is red. I could use more Lifs. If not red, then maybe blue. I still need a L!Ephraim. However, it's not really looking like anything I'm going to really pull on. October's looking too nice for that (Thrasir and probably L!Dimitri), and nothing's really tugging on me for this one (yet.) As noted, the one I want the most is more of Lif.

Edited by Mercakete

On 9/1/2020 at 3:34 AM, Hilda said:

but that doesn't mean he won't be a Legendary.
I can see him be more mix-phase gearing towards player phase with some sort of effectiveness (against everything lol).  - not to mention some people might just want Legendary Dimitri simply for arena help. the fact that he'd be a legendary - could be enough for some people that makes him stand out. 

I agree that Lehran/Sephiran would be the best possible choice (imagine having a healer-dancer type unit though), and he does fit with Astra - only problem is that the mythic seems like it's going to be red, and I think that'd be a strange color for him (colorless would be a better match?). I could see Plumeria too, but, like other people have said, that's a whole lot of OC's being released at once. 

But honestly, after Legendary Corrin came out, I've stopped trying to predict what IS is going to do next. October's definitely going to be player/mixed-phase Legendary Dimitri though.

• 4 weeks later...

Trailer is likely to come out tonight. I'm guessing Plumeria will be the Mythic this time since she was just defeated for good in the story (I think she was anyways, I don't exactly remember for sure). Even if it is not Plumeria I still think the new Mythic is likely to be red this month. Hopefully they will come with something to deal with Thrasir because she (and just about any mage with high atk and spd for that matter) is the most annoying unit to deal with on Astra/Anima season.

@daisy jane

I don't know why it took me so long to see it but in the thread title it should say "Who's" ("who is") not "Whose" (possessive "who.")

Anyway, if it is Plumeria this time, I can save my orbs, which would be great. October's going to probably bleed my orb supply. After all, even if Dimitri isn't the next legendary hero and for whatever reason I don't feel like pulling on Halloween banners, getting a Thrasir and maybe another L!Edelgard (I have one for collection's sake, but really want to give her C skill to my Christmas Ephraim) would be awesome.

2 hours ago, MirandaFriege said:

is there hope that Plumeria is not the mythic? 🤔

Hehe the good thing is... Nothing is certain until the trailer is shown! We were all thinking Hel would’ve made her debut months earlier, and we were talking about Micaiah last month as if she was the confirmed Legendary, only to get duped by Corrin lol. 

I would keep an open mind!