Create a non-seasonal alt for the lords

Fabulously Olivier

9 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

RD Elincia is very much a full lord. She's even the lead unit of an act. One could say to that end that she has more right to it than even Robin or Lucina as such.

I disagree, but RD's lord situation is far from standard anyway. Personally, I say that if we count her, we have to count everyone in RD who could possibly count as a lord.

3 hours ago, Mercakete said:

I disagree, but RD's lord situation is far from standard anyway. Personally, I say that if we count her, we have to count everyone in RD who could possibly count as a lord.

Yeah, being a Lord in RD is weird, there are many characters that a several points play the role of effective Lord (like Geoffrey, and Tibarn), but this role is only consistenly given all the time to only two characters, they're also the only ones that are always considered the leader (in effects of gameplay at the very least) of their respective armies until 4-F starts.

7 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

RD Elincia is very much a full lord. She's even the lead unit of an act. One could say to that end that she has more right to it than even Robin or Lucina as such.

Shame they didn't remember that in Part 4.

3 hours ago, Troykv said:

Yeah, being a Lord in RD is weird, there are many characters that a several points play the role of effective Lord (like Geoffrey, and Tibarn), but this role is only consistenly given all the time to only two characters, they're also the only ones that are always considered the leader (in effects of gameplay at the very least) of their respective armies until 4-F starts.

Now correct me if I'm wrong (or please, someone even check), but as far as I can remember both Ike and Micaiah have the ability to command where the rest of your allies go by clicking on them after you've finished their turn when you enter the tower. So in functional gameplay they are both still the lords.

Edited by Jotari

My first thought was actually similar to one of the ideas put forth by OP, but taken in a slightly different direction. Given that the closest Sothe comes to dying in RD is at the hands of Tibarn rather than Ike, I'd imagine this semi-fallen Micaiah to pick up a bow. If you really wanted to be super thematic about it, you could design her in such a way that she's spec'd specifically to be anti-Tibarn in feh (Blue bow with inbuilt NFU, close foil in kit, hell make her spd/def focused to further differentiate her from her mage versions while making it easy to sit in front of him)

If we wanted to take it further, the bow itself could be Lughnasadh for further implications.

Brom is an FE Lord and should be treated as such, IS has been dropping the ball on that super hard.

The only Lyn alt I want for the permanent regular summoning pool is a Mani Katti alt. That doesn't fit in with the rule of "new weapon and/or move type," though. So, I'll say...

Grandmaster Robin. The generic idea of Legendary Male Robin with the Levin Sword. Same movement type as his regular self, but with a different weapon.

1 hour ago, Ether said:

My first thought was actually similar to one of the ideas put forth by OP, but taken in a slightly different direction. Given that the closest Sothe comes to dying in RD is at the hands of Tibarn rather than Ike, I'd imagine this semi-fallen Micaiah to pick up a bow. If you really wanted to be super thematic about it, you could design her in such a way that she's spec'd specifically to be anti-Tibarn in feh (Blue bow with inbuilt NFU, close foil in kit, hell make her spd/def focused to further differentiate her from her mage versions while making it easy to sit in front of him)

If we wanted to take it further, the bow itself could be Lughnasadh for further implications.

Lughnasadh is even a Speed Weapon, so it would work with the design philosophy.

I'm just gonna go and say I like the idea of this being separate from Create A Hero. CAH carries with it the implication that you should make the stats for the unit as well. This, however, is much more laid-back without the need to create stats, and yet carries its own rules. That being said...I do at least want to give my units a small number of skills and descriptions of their prf skills. Let's keep it going~

My idea will be...turning the lords into fallen manaketes! These are heroes who, for some reason or another, gained the ability to become manaketes...but also inherited their fatal weakness of madness, or simply chose to become dark or evil. I'll be refraining from doing either of the Robins or Corrins, since they have already done this for them in FEH.
Note that I won't be listing their weapon type. They'll all be using Breaths. I'm also only doing three right now, though I might do another later if I feel up to it.

Lucina - Fell Princess
Though Grima had been destroyed, its blood still lived on. Inheriting the powers of both Naga and Grima, she had become a powerful asset to the Kingdom of Ylisse...but her power came at a cost too great to bear, and she now wages a war within her own mind she's doomed to lose.
A version of Lucina whose mother was Robin. This used to be a pretty powerful theory back when Awakening was a popular game.
She's a Blue Infantry whose role in combat is to act alone, like other Fallen units, to the point where she damages allies close to her. But unlike other Fallen units, she damages all units within 2 spaces to her due to her weapon Chaos Breath. Not only does it have Expiration's DC effect and the dragons' adaptive damage against ranged, but it also has adaptive damage against physical melee units, and it grants her a Dragon Shield if she starts the turn with perfect HP. The cost for such power, however, is that all allies within 2 spaces of her take 20 damage. In terms of her other skills, they're all focused around improving her power and sustain during the Enemy Phase (with her Special being Aether).

Byleth - Dark Star
Something went wrong when Sothis merged with Byleth and gave him her power. Though he's able to escape the Forbidden Spell of Zaharas, Byleth isn't able to control the power within himself and goes on a mindless rampage afterwards.
Being that Rhea's a manakete, it's more than fair to say that Sothis is one too (especially since both versions of Sothis in FEH are dragon units). Since Byleth has Rhea's (and by extension, Sothis') blood in him/her, as well as having Sothis' Crest Stone implanted near his/her heart, it's not that out of the way to think that Byleth's capable of the same kind of transformation that Rhea has. Anyhow, this version of male Byleth loses control of himself when he and Sothis become one with each other; while he's gained the ability to transform into a dragon with similar power to the Immaculate One, he's also pretty much lost his mind and control of his actions.
He's a Red Flier, and his combat role is to wipe out the enemy team as quick and efficiently as possible by himself, and he does this by sacrificing the health and stats of all of his own allies. With his weapon Singularity, he gains Amyr's pseudo-Galeforce and All+5 when initiating combat; in return, all of his allies take 10 damage and are inflicted with All -5 after each of his combats. He also carries Sothis' Special, Sirius, giving him plenty of damage and sustain very often. The rest of his kit increases his solo effectiveness, with one of his skills being Atk/Spd Solo 4.

Roy - Mad Oracle
(Honestly, I put most of my creativity for his description into his backstory below...so I'll just leave him without an in-game description for now. If anyone wants to instead, feel free.)
In a timeline where Roy became a dragon like his mother, he grew up as a sickly child due to the condition of Elibe's atmosphere not being very good for dragonkind. Frustrated and delirious from his sickness, he never got along with Lilian despite her best attempts, and when his own father is powerless to do anything to help him, he reads up on magic himself. Eventually, he was corrupted by his own magic; though he was no longer on his deathbed, he was also no longer able to be considered human in any way. Now working with Idunn against Eliwood, he combines the darkest magic with his mother's abilities to destroy his foes with ease.
This one is Colorless Armor, and his own prowess in combat is quite unique. His weapon, which I don't have a name for yet, has two effects. The first grants him some Def/Res against non-Dragon units. The second is an effect that requires for an ally to Rally him while he has ≥ 50% HP; when they do so, he gains Distant Ward and a sort of reverse-effectiveness against anti-Dragon foes. What I mean by this is that instead of those foes dealing more damage to him with anti-dragon weapons, they instead deal less (like how a unit with Triangle Adept ends up doing less damage instead when pitted against a foe with Cancel Affinity).
His role in combat pretty much makes him a tank against non-Dragons, and a hard counter to anti-Dragon weaponry (as long as an ally has a Rally skill).

Hope you all like my ideas lol

Edited by MilodicMellodi

I really want Itsuki as the final Marth version of him he takes on in the final battle against Medeus, which would definitely be a legendary version. I imagine he would be similar to his normal version, but perhaps more faster.

And besides Itsuki totally counts as a lord/lead. Arguably Tsubasa too if the 'free leads' event is to be believed.

12 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Brom is an FE Lord and should be treated as such, IS has been dropping the ball on that super hard.

The only Lyn alt I want for the permanent regular summoning pool is a Mani Katti alt. That doesn't fit in with the rule of "new weapon and/or move type," though. So, I'll say...

Grandmaster Robin. The generic idea of Legendary Male Robin with the Levin Sword. Same movement type as his regular self, but with a different weapon.

Bonus points in that Robin can be hooded/obscured so no one can demand an additional alt of the opposite gender of whichever is chosen for Grandmaster.

As for Lyn, maybe making her a flyer like her best friend Florina. Flying swords really aren't all that saturated. She's also never been a sword cavalier, which would work for her.

12 hours ago, Ether said:

I like this. Though I was really just trying to stick true to Micaiah's motives (and she spends much of the game being thoroughly anti-Ike).

Also, given how borderline lord-adjacent he is, I was considering making it a Sothe alt with Thani or Yune instead. But that stretches the suspension of disbelief. And honestly, I'm not sure if he fits the definition of a lord adjacent character. Let's just say that he'd be one I'd accept in this thread, but not necessarily one I'd contribute.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

17 hours ago, Michelaar said:

I really want Itsuki as the final Marth version of him he takes on in the final battle against Medeus, which would definitely be a legendary version. I imagine he would be similar to his normal version, but perhaps more faster.

And besides Itsuki totally counts as a lord/lead. Arguably Tsubasa too if the 'free leads' event is to be believed.

I don't really see us getting that as a legendary character, but Tokyo Mirage Sessions has run into a bit of a problem wherein they gave us almost the entire cast at once and they've left two characters from the playable cast out (both the non lead males, sure that's not a coincidence). So how can we have Yashiro and Touma in the game when you can't make a banner for just two units? Having a second Itsuki would at least bump it up to three which is a reasonable amount, and maybe Maiko and Barry could be included even though they're only sort of fighters (though if we include them for five it would let us have Yashiro as a Grand Hero Battle unit).

Tl;DR an Itsuki Marth alt would be better serviced in getting a second Tokyo Mirage Sessions banner to fill out the remaining cast than as a stand alone legendary.

14 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Bonus points in that Robin can be hooded/obscured so no one can demand an additional alt of the opposite gender of whichever is chosen for Grandmaster.

As if Heroes wouldn't take the opportunity to shell out and capitalize on two units for one concept. If they really want to do the gender ambigious thing, they should have made Fallen Corrin just be a freaking dragon all the time. Then we could have justified making them a mounter breath unit too. Though now that I think of it, instead of Robin, making Hierophant Grima the Grandmaster could be somewhat cool.

Edited by Jotari