New Heroes Revivals: September and voting for November

Othin

New Heroes Revivals: September and voting for November  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you plan to spark for on the Heir of Light revival?

• Altena
    • Ced
    • Larcei
    • Shannan
    • No one
  2. 2. Which banner do you plan to vote for rerunning next?

• Changing Winds (Hilda, Hubert, Mercedes, Petra)
    • Peony and More (Eyvel, Mareeta, Osian, Peony)
    • The Dread Isle (Fiora, Leila, Nils, Rath)
    • Harmony amid Chaos (Annette, Bernadetta, Ferdinand, Lysithea)
    • None of these

The New Heroes Revival for September is coming up soon, and with it, we should be getting a poll for November. Precedent suggests Changing Winds and Peony and More will be back, with The Dread Isle and Harmony amid Chaos as the new additions. Who, if anyone, do you plan to spark for, and which banner do you plan to vote for the next rerun?

Personally, I plan to pick up Shannan, since I want him and he's my only missing unit from Heir of Light, and I'm voting for Changing Winds to spark for Hilda. Or Hubert, if I get Hilda first.

Edited by Othin

I still don't have enough orbs to spark the CYL banner so I doubt I will have the orbs to spark Heir of Light. I could do some permanent orb content but I'm not sure if that will be enough to spark Ced. I will go for Ced to give pulse smoke to Norne. 

I'm sparking Larcei assuming that she doesn't show up before pull 40. I won't be denied by horrid luck this time (I got several off-focus 5*s in the first run, but none of the focus units let alone Larcei specifically).

As for the November re-run, I'll be pulling for Harmony amid Chaos (assuming it is an option) so I can spark academy Lysithea. I wouldn't be opposed to Changing Winds winning instead though since I'm also missing Hilda and would like to have her.

Altena, unless I pick up 6 copies on the way to spark.

None of the next banners particularly interest me, but I still somehow haven't pulled Rath so I guess I'd like that banner.

I picked none on both of them. I'm only using tickets on the banner and I don't have Twitter so I can't vote but if I had to guess Harmony and Chaos would probably win just because it has popular characters and offers the best fodder skills.

I won't be sparking on either. I'll do the pragmatic thing though and use the tickets on Red for the higher 5-star rate for the upcoming re-run. And I don't use Twitter so I can't vote anyway, but if I had to pick one hero from the sixteen listed, it'd be Leila.

Changing Winds isn't very popular, huh.

My missing characters from the other three banners are Mareeta, Leila, and Annette. They're all cool, but none I'd need enough to spend orbs for right now, so in any of those cases I think I'll just do my free summons and go.

By quantity I have the most missing heroes from Changing Winds, in that I only have the demote. But neither Hubert (uninteresting unit) or Petra (bad art) interest me, leaving Hilda who is okay but her skills are too complicated for my simple mind to use effectively. Rating: 0.5 / 4

From Peony and More, I have the free Peony and a bad Eyvel who I have no interest in improving. I have no interest in Mareeta, as I have a bad copy of her evil self and see no reason to confuse myself with her doppelganger. Osian looks to be a good unit, I've shelved Dorcas long ago but he seems a good up-to-date replacement (and I always struggle to kill him when I do meet him). Rating: 1.5 / 4

The Dread Isle offers me Leila, who I'm completely terrified of every time I face her. Unfortunately Fiora is just another pointless unit, like her counterpart Eyvel, just there to tick a box. I have Nils at +1 already and have no desire to go any further. Rating: 1 / 4

Finally, Harmony amid Chaos does admittedly seem to offer the most powerful units here. Both Annette and Lysithea are strong, up-to-date units who I'm sure I could use well if I got them. However both are hobbled by bad art, and their classes are already well represented in my barracks. I don't particularly like Bernadetta's art either but I already have her at +1 (albeit with only a HP boon) and that's good enough for me since, y'know, Legendary Leif exists and is at +3 with an Atk boon. If I had to pick one unit I suppose I'd pick Annette for the novelty value of her kit. Rating: 1 / 4

TL;DR: Leila > Osian (one point each) > Annette > Mareeta > Hilda > Lysithea (half-a-point each) > everyone else (big fat zero)

Edited by Humanoid

Units from the list I'm interested in getting: Hubert, Anette, Hilda (+spd this time please), Leila (I think I may have a copy of her, but if I don't, Matthew needs his support partner), and Nils (I'm pretty sure mine's unmerged and we need to fix that.)

That said, I don't plan on actually pulling for any of them. If I get one for free, awesome. Otherwise, my orbs are dedicated to seasonal units, usually.

Man none of those are particularly amazing "must have" banners. 

I guess Peony and More so I can fish for more Mirror Stance 3? Changing Winds is mostly absolute already. Dread Isle is very "meh". Harmony at least has Annette and Lysithea. 

For the current upcoming spark banner: depends entirely on if I actually have orbs or not. Miiiight go for Shannan or Ced. 

Based on this poll at least, it looks like Harmony amid Chaos is in a strong lead with Peony and More in second, matching the results here, but The Dread Isle is actually in last place, slightly behind Changing Winds. That's interesting.

Not looking great for Changing Winds, but maybe at least it'll stick around a bit longer. Ironically, I got Hubert while sparking for Shannan, but I still want Hilda.

Edit: Looking at the Japanese results, Changing Winds still seems to be in last place overall, since it's trailing by more there right now. There, Harmony amid Chaos still has a strong lead, but the other three are close, with The Dread Isle actually in a slight lead over Peony and Mode (and with Changing Winds in last place).

Edited by Othin

Kind of figured Harmony amid Chaos would be in the lead. It has the most popular characters out of the four options and very good fodder skills. If it wins I might even be tempted to do the forty pulls summon just to try to get some Time's Pulse fodder off of Lysithea.

Next one could be interesting since based on the current results of this one the next poll should be between Journey Begins (Rinkah, Midori, Lilith, Forrest), Dark Burdens (F!Ike, F!Julia, F!M!Corrin, F!Lyon), Peony and More and I guess whoever gets third between Changing Winds and The Dread Isle.

well the crap thing is, if Dread Isle loses it won't be up for revote until.. whenever. who knows what's gonna happen with all the last place banners. 

i voted for Dread Isles for both twitter accounts. 
(Dread Isles is winning in Japan, so Changing Winds might actually get the boot). 

Edited by daisy jane

Got Keaton, Shannan, Kliff, and the guaranteed Ced. Decent haul overall.

Edited by XRay