New Heroes Revivals: September and voting for November

Othin

New Heroes Revivals: September and voting for November  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you plan to spark for on the Heir of Light revival?

• Altena
    • Ced
    • Larcei
    • Shannan
    • No one
  2. 2. Which banner do you plan to vote for rerunning next?

• Changing Winds (Hilda, Hubert, Mercedes, Petra)
    • Peony and More (Eyvel, Mareeta, Osian, Peony)
    • The Dread Isle (Fiora, Leila, Nils, Rath)
    • Harmony amid Chaos (Annette, Bernadetta, Ferdinand, Lysithea)
    • None of these

Not surprising that Harmony Amid Chaos won -- not only are the 3 smol 3H girls popular, but 2 of them also have premium fodder to offer (Bernadetta has Lull Spd/Def and Atk/Spd Push 4; Lysithea has Lull Spd/Res and Time's Pulse).

As for the revival banner, aside from sparking for Ced and then dropping about another 50 orbs for a 2nd copy of Ced, I didn't get any Focus units. Did get quite a few off-focus 5*s, however: Helbindi, Fallen Mareeta, CYL Lysithea, and Julian.

18 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Not surprising that Harmony Amid Chaos won -- not only are the 3 smol 3H girls popular, but 2 of them also have premium fodder to offer (Bernadetta has Lull Spd/Def and Atk/Spd Push 4; Lysithea has Lull Spd/Res and Time's Pulse).

As for the revival banner, aside from sparking for Ced and then dropping about another 50 orbs for a 2nd copy of Ced, I didn't get any Focus units. Did get quite a few off-focus 5*s, however: Helbindi, Fallen Mareeta, CYL Lysithea, and Julian.

Yeah, about what I expected. 

Do we know what was 4th place?

Ultimately there was nothing in it for me regardless of who won this round, so can't feel bad about that. I'm assuming now that the next two winners will simply be Fallen Heroes and then CYL4, so unless they do something funky with what banners are eligible, they could just save a bunch of time by not bothering to put it up to a vote. 😛

CYL is a must-spark of course, Fallen Heroes is, eh, I guess likely but not guaranteed depending on what else is happening around that time. It'd cost me more because I think I'd only be sniping red on it, unless I miraculously get two red focus heroes (of which one must be Julia) before the 40th summon.

Edited by Humanoid

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

Ultimately there was nothing in it for me regardless of who won this round, so can't feel bad about that. I'm assuming now that the next two winners will simply be Fallen Heroes and then CYL4, so unless they do something funky with what banners are eligible, they could just save a bunch of time by not bothering to put it up to a vote. 😛

CYL is a must-spark of course, Fallen Heroes is, eh, I guess likely but not guaranteed depending on what else is happening around that time. It'd cost me more because I think I'd only be sniping red on it, unless I miraculously get two red focus heroes (of which one must be Julia) before the 40th summon.

CYL4 shouldn't by on the January>March ballot. Should be Fates/Fallen that join the ballot for November>January, then Awakening/Mystery for January>March. So January>March could be a toss-up, but I'd expect easy wins for Fallen in November>January and CYL4 in March>May.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

CYL4 shouldn't by on the January>March ballot. Should be Fates/Fallen that join the ballot for November>January, then Awakening/Mystery for January>March. So January>March could be a toss-up, but I'd expect easy wins for Fallen in November>January and CYL4 in March>May.

Dammit, I got tricked by just searching for "New Heroes" in the banner archive, forgetting that they're not consistent with that. That gives some decent spacing for CYL Hero Fest on the anniversary then the subsequent rerun for yet another bite of the cherry though, so can't complain too much. Nothing much for me in the January-ish re-run, which is great for saving up for said Hero Fest.

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

Dammit, I got tricked by just searching for "New Heroes" in the banner archive, forgetting that they're not consistent with that. That gives some decent spacing for CYL Hero Fest on the anniversary then the subsequent rerun for yet another bite of the cherry though, so can't complain too much. Nothing much for me in the January-ish re-run, which is great for saving up for said Hero Fest.

Yeah, my hope is that I'll get an easy Dimitri or Edelgard from the anniversary (or sometime before it), then I can finally crack my free pick for the other one and I'll have all four.