A guide for the first half of CQ Lunatic

tacticsfan999

Here is the strategy guide: https://femaniac.blogspot.com/2020/09/conquest-lunatic-guide-chapters-1-15.html

I tried my best to give good advice in this one. Also if you're a new CQ player then you might find it useful. As far as I know, compared to other guides this one is very specific about what to do with your team and I include outlines on how to tackle each map that are fairly specific but leave the tactical details to the reader.

My goal was to make the game as easy as it could possibly be made. Did I achieve that goal? No, but I do believe that following the advice of this guide will make the game reasonably easier. I'm sure I missed many optimizations and it'll be interesting to see what people think.

I go with a female +mag dragon Corrin.

Edited by tacticsfan999

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but I think it's not very good. Being overly specific in terms of what you expect the player to do is a huge pitfall that you made no attempt to avoid, and thus this is borderline worthless if the player decides to deviate for whatever reason (for example, what if I want to use a male Corrin? Or what if I heart seal Camilla to Wyvern Lord immediately because Malig Knight isn't that good? What if Niles doesn't grow well and I cut him from the team? What then?).

Edited by Shadow Mir

Why am I marrying Odin and Azura? There are better spouses for both.

Why is Niles being glued to Leo? Nyx can do the same and produce a kid.

Why is Dwyer replacing Elise? Okay, I know the answer but Inspiration and/or Demoiselle would make him roughly as effective an aura bot especially if combined with Rally Def.

50 minutes ago, Johnnie said:

Why is Dwyer replacing Elise? Okay, I know the answer but Inspiration and/or Demoiselle would make him roughly as effective an aura bot especially if combined with Rally Def.

Now that I think of it, this is dubious as well, because Elise's -3 is something Dwyer can't replicate, to say nothing of the fact that he won't be attainable early if I want a male Corrin for whatever reason. Which begs the question: Why in the name of Zable Fahr would I want to replace Elise with Dwyer? Because no matter which way you slice it, this reeks of shooting myself in the foot.

Edited by Shadow Mir

11 minutes ago, Johnnie said:

True enough, but Demoiselle/Gentlehomme both stack with Inspiration and a +4 damage reduction at 2 spaces is safer than Elise's +5/+3 depending on sex.

Where's he going to get Demoiselle from? Also, my point that he won't be relevant if my Corrin is male (because Jakob then joins in chapter 16) still stands.

Edited by Shadow Mir

Maybe the purpose behind it being specific would have been clear had I kept the original title of the guide. It's supposed to make the game easier for the player who is intimidated by the difficulty mode but still wants to play it. It's not meant for any player who wants to play the game in their own way and I never set out for it to be. I'll change the title / intro to make it clear.

I paired Azura and Odin to make gaining access to paralogue 20 easy and quick given all the other pair goals. Not Odin nor Ophelia plan to be used afterwards. It's a practical arrangement. Azura can grind supports with Odin really easy for the player who isn't in a rush, and the guide doesn't penalize taking time at all.

So with Dwyer vs. Elise if you see a unit that needs to be healed, but they and their adjacent squares are in range of an attack, then Dwyer will be able to help them more often than Elise because he can take a hit more often. He has more effective "healing range" because death zones for him are smaller. He can also get rally defense which is nice. Elise is more offensive for attack stance player phase clean-ups and she has a strong aura, especially for male characters. I don't claim that either one is better but I think they're similarly good options.

I added this to the guide and changed the name:

This walkthrough focuses on particular team and map strategies that will make the game easier. While these strategies won't "maximize easiness" they will hopefully make the game substantially easier for the beginning player.

As for Leo/Niles, it gives Leo more speed. That's why I favored it over Leo/Nyx. In fact when I first wrote the walkthrough* I chose Leo/Nyx and later changed it to Leo/Niles because of the speed advantage. Leo's speed is bad so he needs serious help that Nyx can't provide. 

Edited by tacticsfan999

1 hour ago, Johnnie said:

He can get Demoiselle from his mother, whoever that is. Whether Corrin is male or female has no bearing on the fact that Dwyer is easily one of the best aura bots because of that.

That doesn't help much when Jakob, and by extension Dwyer himself, joins in the second half of the game, long after Elise has had a head start, now does it?? Also, unless he marries Felicia or Elise (both of which have their share of issues pairing wise), whoever he marries will have to detour into Troubadour or a related class to get Demoiselle.

Edited by Shadow Mir

If all we want is an aura bot, Dwyer performs identically regardless of when he's recruited. Hell, marry Chapter 16 Jakob to Camilla/Beruka and you can still create the Dwyer in this guide. Give him Inspiration and Rally Defense since experience is largely irrelevant for a pure healer.

I have some concerns.

Spoiler

Why are we retiring Silas, Effie, Arthur etc and early promoting others Niles, Selena when you don´t make any mention of who else to use? You are leaving your readers with some awfully specific unit combination.

Why break Ophelias potential to this degree?

Effie x Arthur for speedy relationship goals and it still gives you a decent Percy. Keaton is a more useful backpack for Camilla since his promoted self gives +7Str/+4Spd/+2Def and it gives a better Velouria in my eyes at the very least. Though this may just be my preference.

Xander x Selena? Excuse me? Is it the +1 Move + flier PU or what, as opposed to Berserker Charlottes +8Str/+5Spd?

Chapter 2 needs to be more accurate – just putting your dudes in the middle will result in slaughter. Alternatively, you don´t need to destroy the rocks. Having one guy stand on either side alone will lure the enemies on that side I towards him giving you a turn to deal with the different groups. Look up Deltres playthrough to see it.

In Chapter 4 you miss the Concoction, because going north you won´t be there in time to save Sakura – who also gives free heals so you don´t need all of you healing items.

Chapter 5 should explain how to break the enemy formation of 2PU Mercenaries and 3 Mages – luring 2 Mages with Kaze  as well as cleaning the Mages up so that Corrin blocks the Mercs- and mention the HP-Potion.

Chapter 6 fly Xander over with Camilla and Freeze/Heartseeker Ryoma for more Exp and sparing Sakura.

Chapter 9 pick up the Rescue staff. Recruit Nyx before tackling the initial enemy formation otherwise you may/will lack damage. Niles having 100% hit on Haitaka? My guy not even with with a Bronze Bow, Freeze and Heartseeker. Lv-Ups don´t matter.

Chapter 10, Effie holds the Archer bridge? I assume she´s prepromoted because otherwise that´s a big yikes. Jakob/Corrin kill Takumi in one turn? Since, you know, he deals effective damage to fliers, has Point-Blank and Wary Figther and Corrin is sitting there with a Bronze Axe as a Wyvern.

Chapter 12, just no. Why do we go on the eastern side – the side where a damn Entrap Shrine Maiden lurks with her PU Samurai bodyguard? Same with the left except it´s a Freeze staff (I think). Why not go through the middle? Camilla with any amount of backpack, tonics etc will wipe the middle out including Saizo/Kagero before the team can even catch up. Set up for the all-pot breaking vein as best as you can and break it at the beginning of PP. It will hinder almost all enemies’ movements, or half their HP making them easy pickings. Also kill the reinforcements and either kill Ryoma with Dual Club Camilla or Bronze Lance Effie. In any case you would want to debuff Ryoma (Enfeeble or Freeze for Accuracy), but with your setup that´s not even possible.

Plz help.

Looking at the guide again, OP, your strategies have a lot of room for improvement - in what universe is sending Wyvern Corrin at Takumi a good idea? Because last I checked, the only thing that accomplishes is commiting suicide and getting a date with the Game Over screen.

Why break Ophelias potential to this degree?

Effie x Arthur for speedy relationship goals and it still gives you a decent Percy. Keaton is a more useful backpack for Camilla since his promoted self gives +7Str/+4Spd/+2Def and it gives a better Velouria in my eyes at the very least. Though this may just be my preference.

Xander x Selena? Excuse me? Is it the +1 Move + flier PU or what, as opposed to Berserker Charlottes +8Str/+5Spd?

Chapter 2 needs to be more accurate – just putting your dudes in the middle will result in slaughter. Alternatively, you don´t need to destroy the rocks. Having one guy stand on either side alone will lure the enemies on that side I towards him giving you a turn to deal with the different groups. Look up Deltres playthrough to see it.

In Chapter 4 you miss the Concoction, because going north you won´t be there in time to save Sakura – who also gives free heals so you don´t need all of you healing items.

Chapter 5 should explain how to break the enemy formation of 2PU Mercenaries and 3 Mages – luring 2 Mages with Kaze  as well as cleaning the Mages up so that Corrin blocks the Mercs- and mention the HP-Potion.

Chapter 6 fly Xander over with Camilla and Freeze/Heartseeker Ryoma for more Exp and sparing Sakura.

Chapter 9 pick up the Rescue staff. Recruit Nyx before tackling the initial enemy formation otherwise you may/will lack damage. Niles having 100% hit on Haitaka? My guy not even with with a Bronze Bow, Freeze and Heartseeker. Lv-Ups don´t matter.

Chapter 10, Effie holds the Archer bridge? I assume she´s prepromoted because otherwise that´s a big yikes. Jakob/Corrin kill Takumi in one turn? Since, you know, he deals effective damage to fliers, has Point-Blank and Wary Figther and Corrin is sitting there with a Bronze Axe as a Wyvern.

Chapter 12, just no. Why do we go on the eastern side – the side where a damn Entrap Shrine Maiden lurks with her PU Samurai bodyguard? Same with the left except it´s a Freeze staff (I think). Why not go through the middle? Camilla with any amount of backpack, tonics etc will wipe the middle out including Saizo/Kagero before the team can even catch up. Set up for the all-pot breaking vein as best as you can and break it at the beginning of PP. It will hinder almost all enemies’ movements, or half their HP making them easy pickings. Also kill the reinforcements and either kill Ryoma with Dual Club Camilla or Bronze Lance Effie. In any case you would want to debuff Ryoma (Enfeeble or Freeze for Accuracy), but with your setup that´s not even possible.

I explained the reason for the specific strategies in this thread. It's supposed to be for the player that is intimidated by the difficulty mode but wants help to make the game as easy as possible.

Chapter 2 - There are a lot of ways to complete the chapter and I gave one way that works.

Chapter 4 - I always go north and get the concoction.

Chapter 5 - I left the details to the player to figure out because I thought writings wouldn't be a very good format for communicating the geometrical specifics. I agree that there are missing details.

Chapters 6 - Yes that could work well. I've never tried the map that way.

Chapter 9 - I said "Capture Haitaka. Your chance of success should be 100% if you approach it in the right way, even if it's tedious." I'm referring to the goal if capturing Haitaka, not the hit rate. The hit rate is around 50% with doubling.

Chapter 10 - It's unpromoted Effie. I've never had her be unable to hold the bridge. She can do it without any healing in some cases.

Chapter 10 - I never said that they kill Takumi in one turn. They kill Takumi in two turns. Jakob is a paladin so that's how he kills Takumi (or, in the new version, Corrin is a Nohr princess.)

Chapter 12 - You can complete the map in any number of ways, but going east avoids the ninjas and the dragon vein room which simplifies things some. The entrap is a friendly spell because it takes your strongest pair and puts them right inside the enemy territory. Going through the middle is fine too for the reasons you described but I've tried both methods and thought going east was easier. That's why I put it in the guide over going middle.

5 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Looking at the guide again, OP, your strategies have a lot of room for improvement - in what universe is sending Wyvern Corrin at Takumi a good idea? Because last I checked, the only thing that accomplishes is commiting suicide and getting a date with the Game Over screen.

This might be because of an edit I did recently. Originally I used wyvern Corrin / paladin Jakob for chapter 10, but then switched to princess Corrin / malig Jakob. However, I forgot to edit the part after chapter 9 that says to make Corrin a wyvern. So the idea is for one of them to fly, and the other to kill Takumi. I'll fix it soon. Well I've noted the criticism I've seen so far but I have my own viewpoints for my own reasons.

Edit: I went through the whole walkthrough and updated it so the problem should be fixed now and there should also be a better strategy for Corrin/Jakob/Camilla. 

Edited by tacticsfan999

On 9/15/2020 at 2:52 PM, Imuabicus said:

I have some concerns.

While I agree with various of your notes, I can tell you that:

On Chapter 4, I also go north, then west, and get the Concoction. I pair-up Cornflakes and Kaze to move and hold attacks, but unpair them at every stop, so that Corrin effectively moves seven tiles in that turn.

I also value Experience for Cornflakes on Chapter 6, and let her defeat Taco, Glasses and Ryoma. She can also get partial Exp from Hinoka if Jakob defeats her using Corrin in Attack Stance, but somehow Jakob loves dying too early on my runs. 😈

On Chapter 10, it does not matter who you send to the eastern bridge, any pair takes care of the Archers.
Since I value building Support Points over efficiency up to Chapter 12, I send Tinder couples to the eastern bridge, like Corrin & Odin, Silas & Azura, Corrin & Anna, Corrin & Archer Mozu, Effie & Niles, Niles & Archer Mozu, Effie & Arthur, Silas & Selena, Effie & Silas... It does not matter. They all kill Archers on Attack Stance. Once the water evaporates, this pair moves west-south to tackle the sexy Pegasus Ladies.

The original poster said that Effie could do it by herself, and while it is not what I do, it seems feasible because I always use Attack Stance here and Effie is always at the vanguard in this situation (except, maybe, when Silas is her suitor.) She does need to take Skill and Strength tonics in my case, and probably some others if you send her alone.

To be fair, I've always done Chapter 2 by holding the middle, but I'm not afraid to use Gunter.

And I agree with Starburst - Any couple can hold the archers in Chapter 10. I regularly do it with Odin/Selena but on my current run it was Strategist Jakob with a Corrin backpack.

I still have issues with many of the unit choices. Unlike Odin, Silas really benefits from a few levels of Kinshi and Sophie likes Darting Blow and the speed boost. If you're suggesting people use Nyx, why not pair her with Odin and get a useable Ophelia? Effie/Arthur is great but Arthur really wants to pass down Elbow Room as Percy really loves it and can't learn it naturally. If you can pass along Shelter as well he's even happier.

On 9/15/2020 at 4:55 PM, tacticsfan999 said:

Chapter 9 - I said "Capture Haitaka. Your chance of success should be 100% if you approach it in the right way, even if it's tedious." I'm referring to the goal if capturing Haitaka, not the hit rate. The hit rate is around 50% with doubling.

50% isn't exactly reliable. That's about a 25% chance Niles accomplishes diddly squat, assuming he doubles. And what if he misses both?

Also, I wouldn't exactly say the boss of chapter 3 is easy - I'd say he's more of a test of patience, because you're looking at some shoddy hit rates. Especially if you''re trying to feed the kill to Corrin, who's likely going to have less than a 50% chance to hit. Also, re: chapter 12, following your strategy is likely to get Azura entrapped, and those paired up samurai are likely to prove too much for her. Alternatively, you say that it can be exploited to get a paired up unit into enemy territory, to which I ask... what if the Entrap Shrine Maiden misses?

Edited by Shadow Mir

44 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

50% isn't exactly reliable. That's about a 25% chance Niles accomplishes diddly squat, assuming he doubles. And what if he misses both?

Also, I wouldn't exactly say the boss of chapter 3 is easy - I'd say he's more of a test of patience, because you're looking at some shoddy hit rates. Especially if you''re trying to feed the kill to Corrin, who's likely going to have less than a 50% chance to hit. Also, re: chapter 12, following your strategy is likely to get Azura entrapped, and those paired up samurai are likely to prove too much for her. Alternatively, you say that it can be exploited to get a paired up unit into enemy territory, to which I ask... what if the Entrap Shrine Maiden misses?

I put it in the writings because I went through it and verified the things I said within some margin of possible error on my part, but it's not something I simply theorized. I tested it.

So I'll do my best to explain the answers to the questions.

(Chapter 9)

If Niles misses then you sing to him and restart the approach until it works. I experienced this loop myself. It's just a kind of loop that eventually gives you the capture. I would get two hits or something with Jakob/Corrin and then go for the capture. If it failed then I'd retreat, heal up, and try again. It's virtually impossible to not be able to capture Haitaka, complete the chapter, and have everyone be alive.

(Chapter 12)

On chapter 12 Azura is completely safe. She can't be entrapped because there are no entraps by the time she gets to that area. A mounted unit gets there first and is either entrapped or not. If the entrap misses then it stalls progress by a small amount. Either way, have Nile/Kaze unlock the door and then sing to them so they can move out of the way of the lunge user. Azura is safe because she never enters enemy attack range. Now your whole army is infiltrating the upper left corner which is just too much power for the enemies to handle. The main threat is the player making a simple blunder.

There are other ways to complete chapter 12 but the thing is that there are almost always other ways. The game can be beaten in zillions of different ways and some players familiar with one approach will really prefer it to another. I've gone center and I've gone east. So I've experienced those. To me, east is easier. Center is just fine though. Plus once you know the game well enough both approaches are basically trivial to execute. But the walkthrough is for a beginner so I'm trying to put myself in their mindset. What would they find hard? Ninjas to them are probably scary. The room filled with archers is probably bewildering. Yes, I could write advice. I could explain how they could use pots as a barrier to kill off ninjas safely, simply, and reliably. Then they could activate the dragon vein and rescue the unit that used it to completely trivialize the fight, or alternatively they could save a rescue use by setting themselves up for a player phase swarm. East still gets the flame shuriken by the way.

I thought east would be easier but if someone wrote a walkthrough using center then I wouldn't judge it at all really. I'd probably commend them for choosing the more "wholistic" approach to the map.

(Extra)

I want to share some extra thoughts. I'd first say that Azura/Odin is unorthodox but it's not an isolated recommendation. It comes in the context of the entire choice of pairs, so it needs to be understood in that context. This is a team strategy that wants Ophelia's paralogue but doesn't want Ophelia. Also this strategy wants lots of pairs leading to big teams that are often too big for the deployment slots available. Odin/Nyx differs from Odin/Azura in that Odin/Azura saves a deployment slot which is worth (Next Best Thing's Utility) - (Nyx's Utility). Nyx doesn't really provide much to the team compared to units like Haitaka but she would end up being deployed in their place just to grind ranks.

Now the pairs I chose are definitely sub-optimal. Utterly and completely not the best. But they're pretty good overall and should serve a beginner well. Another thing is that I wrote the walkthrough in context. I saw a gap for a walkthrough like this, something that could be useful but doesn't exist. So that's why I wrote it. Some of the people that helped me with what to say could write a better guide than me. I wrote it because they hadn't written a guide. I might write a second one, improved. That seems unlikely but it might happen.

1 hour ago, tacticsfan999 said:

The main threat is the player making a simple blunder.

Or misses, because I don't think any of your mounts are gonna have 100 hit on the Shrine Maiden in question or be able to ORKO.

But the walkthrough is for a beginner so I'm trying to put myself in their mindset.

A beginner to what exactly? Because I seriously doubt a beginner would try Conquest on Lunatic. Or start with Fates as their first FE game.

If Niles misses then you sing to him and restart the approach until it works. I experienced this loop myself. It's just a kind of loop that eventually gives you the capture. I would get two hits or something with Jakob/Corrin and then go for the capture. If it failed then I'd retreat, heal up, and try again. It's virtually impossible to not be able to capture Haitaka, complete the chapter, and have everyone be alive.

Haitaka has Seal Defense, meaning if Niles fails, which is not exactly unlikely, as Haitaka is a boss on a throne (and those of us who have played Binding Blade know all about how unfun those are to deal with), you have to wait until the defense drop wears off, as the counter will likely be fatal otherwise (note Haitaka has Strong Riposte), and at that point, Haitaka might have healed back to full. I don't know about you, but I find killing him is already more than enough of a pain in the ass, never mind trying to capture him. As a result, I'm not convinced Haitaka is worth bending over backwards to capture.

Edited by Shadow Mir

In my testing the shrine maiden was never an issue. A mounted unit reaches her faster than your other units. She uses up her 2 entraps quickly or gets killed and it's over with. I had times when she failed to entrap and times when she successfully entrapped. She's an unwitting ally.

A beginner to lunatic. For example, in the walkthrough I say that finishing chapter 8 on hard "comfortably" is the minimum recommended background for playing on lunatic. 

Haitaka might heal up to full but it doesn't matter. You can just try again. He's going to get captured. I went through this process several times on chapter 9. I could write a mathematical equation for it if I had a save next to him. 

1) Do damage til his health is within capture range. (100% safe)

2) Assuming all units are safe, have Niles/Arthur do a capture attempt. (100% safe)

3) If success, then done. If both attacks miss, then go to #4. (100% safe)

4) Retreat Niles/Arthur and anyone else. Heal up. Go to #1. (100% safe)

Azura = infinite healing (not that you need it). The only thing that changes over time is level-ups that might eventually make the loop unreliable (although I doubt this). However, that means you'd have to go through dozens of loops while failing to capture Haitaka. Failing 12 times in a row is a 6 in 100 million chance, and that'd probably get you 1-2 level-ups that probably wouldn't matter. And there are still probably other combinations that could work.

Edited by tacticsfan999

57 minutes ago, tacticsfan999 said:

In my testing the shrine maiden was never an issue. A mounted unit reaches her faster than your other units. She uses up her 2 entraps quickly or gets killed and it's over with. I had times when she failed to entrap and times when she successfully entrapped. She's an unwitting ally.

She needs 30 attack to OHKO due to being on a pillar or 14 speed to double. Camilla is literally the only one I can think of that can do either while being mounted. And I think she's going to have hit issues unless she's a Wyvern Lord using a lance.

57 minutes ago, tacticsfan999 said:

Haitaka might heal up to full but it doesn't matter. You can just try again. He's going to get captured. I went through this process several times on chapter 9. I could write a mathematical equation for it if I had a save next to him. 

1) Do damage til his health is within capture range. (100% safe)

2) Assuming all units are safe, have Niles/Arthur do a capture attempt. (100% safe)

3) If success, then done. If both attacks miss, then go to #4. (100% safe)

4) Retreat Niles/Arthur and anyone else. Heal up. Go to #1. (100% safe)

Azura = infinite healing (not that you need it). The only thing that changes over time is level-ups that might eventually make the loop unreliable (although I doubt this). However, that means you'd have to go through dozens of loops while failing to capture Haitaka. Failing 12 times in a row is a 6 in 100 million chance, and that'd probably get you 1-2 level-ups that probably wouldn't matter. And there are still probably other combinations that could work.

I don't know about you, but I don't have the patience of a saint, which I'd need for this. Also, one of my personal nicknames for Fates is "Murphy's Law: The Game", because I've been bitten in the ass by RNG too many times to count. What's more, Azura's healing is a measly 10%, which takes forever to heal someone up back to full. I'm not okay with spending 1001 turns trying to capture Haitaka. I'd rather just kill him and be done with it. You can play Theory Emblem all you want, but it amounts to fuck all if the RNG doesn't go your way in practice. Especially since you just might kill Haitaka with a crit instead while trying to weaken him. Then what? 

Edited by Shadow Mir

It's not just a theory. I've done it several times. It's zero risk, reliable, and it rarely takes that long.

Says you. Once again, what if Haitaka dies to a crit? Are you willing to torture yourself again just for him? I am most definitely not. And since you're using pair up, Niles can't shore up his hit. And did you ignore the part where Haitaka has Seal Defense, meaning a unit that fights him will take a huge defense cut (and possibly die if you already attacked on your turn)?

Edited by Shadow Mir

I made sure kill chances were always 0%. The seal defense is accounted for, yes. Niles gets a 75% chance per attempt, the first attempt taking 2 turns I think, then maybe 3 turns each time after that. I'm not sure how many turns it is per attempt after the first attempt but I'll assume 3. If it's not 3, then any extra turns it takes are 2 seconds each (Action: end turn). Let's assume it's 3. That means an average of exactly 3 turns against Haitaka with complete reliability. A 98.5% chance it ends before turn 9.

5 hours ago, tacticsfan999 said:

I made sure kill chances were always 0%. The seal defense is accounted for, yes. Niles gets a 75% chance per attempt, the first attempt taking 2 turns I think, then maybe 3 turns each time after that.

You are wasting your time, he is just trolling you. He always is. You can explain a 100 % reproducible approach and he will still come up with some “theories” of his. It will always be your experience against his “ideas”, many times about something else entirely.
You should not bait precisely because it is infinitely more difficult to prove something than to doubt it. You need the other part to take his time and refute it with facts, and not to recite fears and ideas.

17 minutes ago, starburst said:

You are wasting your time, he is just trolling you. He always is. You can explain a 100 % reproducible approach and he will still come up with some “theories” of his. It will always be your experience against his “ideas”, many times about something else entirely.
You should not bait precisely because it is infinitely more difficult to prove something than to doubt it. You need the other part to take his time and refute it with facts, and not to recite fears and ideas.

Well, excuuuuse me for not being so trusting as to just buy into his crap. I already find his so-called "guide" lackluster due to forcing a very, very specific party, among other things. Are you seriously so naive as to think this is reliable?