Special Heroes Silhouettes!

Anacybele

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My first thought was Ephraim and Eirika, but the lady's hair seems wavier than that (she could've had it done up for the occasion, but I don't know.) Then I thought the woman might be Camilla. The butterflies would make sense with it, too, if the Adrift banner is anything to go by. If it's Camilla, I thought that the guy on the left may be Male Robin (a la Lucina's butterfly thing.) Though, left dude seems to have a bit more of a narrow face than Robin. He has me thinking Python, actually, but...I don't know, that seems unlikely to me. Then I began wondering if this might be Ashe and Mercedes. I don't know if Ashe's hair is that wispy or not, though. The lady on the right could definitely be Mercedes, though. Or that one green-haired lady from SoV (I don't recall her name at the moment but I'm pretty sure it begins with T. Took care of a certain amnesiac.) I considered Sigurd and Diedre, but I don't think the guy's hair fits for Sigurd, and Diedre has tighter waves than that in her hair, I think.

Edit: After reading through the comments, I wanted to say that I thought I saw a quiver on the guy's back, too, but then I realized that that's his hand and arm (fingers are pointed upward.) I saw Dorothea as a guess, too, and I think that's a good one, but I'm not sold on it. Also, the guy's hair really has me thinking GBA era, but it could be someone from 3H too.

Edited by Mercakete

7 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I was thinking Eliwood and Ninian.

I also think this.

The hair reminded me of Azura but when I looked carefully at it, I thought that it seems weird to pair her with someone like Eliwood.

Either way that's definitely not a bandana like Ike's on the guy's head because that's part of the visual effect.

Jesus Christ how should I define who the left guy is when there's at least 1 guy with that haircut every game.

Anyway, I'm going with right being Deirdre and left not being Sigurd, but he's there somewhere (otherwise I'll cry).

First thing I saw was Deidre. Looking at the guy it could be Sigurd but I am not too sure. It could also be two separate units and not the duo. But I am fairly certain it's Deidre we are talking about.

Regardless, this banner's duo I think might even surpass L.Azura in terms of powercreep. As we are talking about a Duo they will have high BST and to go with most likely a personal Dance not to ruin the scoring. If it is genealogy I expect AOE dancing like in the original game. 

Deirdre and Sigurd would be nice. The left one could be anyone else. But seing the wavy hair on the right side could be really Deirdre. So the conclusion is close. Could also be Leif on the left, who knows.

As for Tatiana and Zeke, I don't think its them. Tatiana's hair is a bit curly. But not like this. But who knows. Sometimes depending on artstyle it can change a little bit. But I don't see Zeke on the left side, because the hair is just longer and more orderly. 

Edited by Stroud

3 hours ago, Othin said:

My first thought was Eliwood/Ninian, but I'm not sure. I'd certainly prefer Sigurd/Dierdre, though.

Are there any TMS characters that would fit?

I was thinking perhaps Itsuki and the other one probably Tsubasa? But the more I look at it the more it just resembles Sigurd and not Itsuki.

AAedTNAAA4Nd.jpg

I think the arguments that it doesn't match Sigurd's hair are officially out the window now given the Cipher art here. Sheesh it almost fits perfectly particularly when you see the color in the Cipher art and then imagine a similar thing on the silhouette. 

19 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

AAedTNAAA4Nd.jpg

Aw heck that's cute. Okay, yeah, it's probably them. The slight difference in Sigurd's hair is probably just art style. Oh my gosh just look at that tiny little baby Seliph! Okay, the end of part 1 of FE4 is hitting me all over again, augh.

Reddit also seems to be saying Sigurd/Dierdre.

Whoever they are, a dancing duo seems like a pretty strong case for breaking my pattern of ignoring premium seasonals, but if I do, I could easily run out of orbs completely. Decisions, decisions.

To me I think it could be Tatiana... 

also the one on the left oddly to me looks like Python (also looks to be an archer cause I think I see a quiver near the neck area) but I highly doubt it’s Python..

also Sigurd and Deidre makes a lot of sense but yeah we don’t have that many characters with extremely long flowing hair the ones I can think off are Azura (who has a PA already) Oliva (who also has a PA already) Deidre, and Taitana.

they also for PA love to pick two different units from two different games... but since a TT is coming soon it’s likely we are getting a TT PA unit...

but yeah this looks like Sigurd and Deirdre if people say so...

Oh right, I forgot about TT. I wonder who we'll be getting for that. I know we've gotten free dancers before (I use my +10 Rinea regularly) so I see no reason why the free unit won't be a dancer this year. I wonder what sort of niche he or she will fill.

Anyway, looks pretty solid that we're getting a Sigurd/Diedre duo unit, so that's FE4. People are guessing we'll get Ayra, too. Given the Sigurd/Diedre thing and Ishtar + Reinhardt last year, I hope we get Julius. Especially if it's him before he turns evil, that could make for some seriously interesting conversations. I wonder if any other games will be represented (as they usually are) and if so, which one(s.) This could be a Jugdral sweep, though. After all, if Sigurd and Diedre are a duo unit and Ayra is also in, then adding all three of Diedre's kids would fill up the roster perfectly if we include TT. If that's the case, then I hope Ayra will be the TT unit. I want conversations between those five (and Arvis, but I don't know if he'll be in this.)

Edit: Actually, I don't know if we're getting a FB or not. Can't remember. But if we are, this would be so good for those interactions.

Edited by Mercakete

15 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Oh right, I forgot about TT. I wonder who we'll be getting for that. I know we've gotten free dancers before (I use my +10 Rinea regularly) so I see no reason why the free unit won't be a dancer this year. I wonder what sort of niche he or she will fill.

Anyway, looks pretty solid that we're getting a Sigurd/Diedre duo unit, so that's FE4. People are guessing we'll get Ayra, too. Given the Sigurd/Diedre thing and Ishtar + Reinhardt last year, I hope we get Julius. Especially if it's him before he turns evil, that could make for some seriously interesting conversations. I wonder if any other games will be represented (as they usually are) and if so, which one(s.) This could be a Jugdral sweep, though. After all, if Sigurd and Diedre are a duo unit and Ayra is also in, then adding all three of Diedre's kids would fill up the roster perfectly if we include TT. If that's the case, then I hope Ayra will be the TT unit. I want conversations between those five (and Arvis, but I don't know if he'll be in this.)

Edit: Actually, I don't know if we're getting a FB or not. Can't remember. But if we are, this would be so good for those interactions.

The forging bond will be for the revival of heir of light

Yeah, the more I look at it, the more I can see Sigurd and Deirdre now too. I'd pull for them anyway, Sigurd is already cool to me even though I haven't played his game. I'm waiting for a remake. Jugdral remake has to happen at some point...

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

It seems like a consensus that most agree we're getting Genealogy here. What about the other characters on the banner? Who could join them? Think they'll do the same thing as last year and have two Valentia characters and one from Tellius?

I think TMS is pretty likely for some or all of the rest, particularly the lower rarities. 

6 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

It seems like a consensus that most agree we're getting Genealogy here. What about the other characters on the banner? Who could join them? Think they'll do the same thing as last year and have two Valentia characters and one from Tellius?

Could be three houses because of the similarities between the two games. 

Just now, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I hope to cheese it isn't TMS, and I'm not sure about 3H since we JUST got a whopping 3H sweep in the last swimsuit banner. But it could be!

I dunno why, I'm just feeling Mae and Boey, and a Tellius character.

Tms would look weird in any mixed banner, it's too modern especially compared to genealogy. I'm not excluding the possibility, though