Special Heroes Silhouettes!

Anacybele

AAbfl3AAA4MJ.jpg

Very rough sketch done by somebody on GameFAQs. 

We're like 90% sure its an FE4 banner because they randomly went back through some FE4 cast's dialogue recently and changed the spelling of a name very recently (and they would probably only do that when about to release a character that references that name or is in fact that character). Sigurd fits quite well, particularly since Deirdre has a very strong butterfly theme

AAe2XuAAA4MP.jpg

I'm not aware of any other characters specifically who have a butterfly theme, doubly so within FE4. Could be Arvis and Deirdre technically which would be... something to be sure. Also based on the name that was changed people are thinking Ayra will be another one of the characters on the banner. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Is that really an issue though since Binding Blade and Sacred Stones also has only one dancer in Heroes with no seasonal alts.

They could both use one, too. But Elphin is a possibility for a New Heroes banner, and Tethys is a common pool unit so it's not as restrictive.

11 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Plot twist it's actually Sigurd and Arvis

I'd rather have Arvis and Lewyn. I want FE4 Remake to give me a two-minute Dance of Fire and Wind between Arvis and Lewyn as the latter tries to buy time for others to have the slightest chance of surviving the great massacre (the ingame animations of everyone standing still as meteors come their way have to be seriously amended with modern computer animation). Consider this the practice recital.

S&D would be nice, time for some Gen 1 Jugdral alts and all. Have them spontaneously summoned in the middle of their wedding dance. Guessing on silhouettes isn't my thing though, not enough for me to go on to have a clue.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

12 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Sothe and Micaiah more. And they are totally due for a harmonised alt.

...Except they already got a duo together as a bride and groom only three months ago?

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Except they already got a duo together as a bride and groom only three months ago?

Yes they did, which is why I specified harmonised. And the next Legendary banner should have L!Micaiah for good measure as well. She deserves them even in such rapid succession.

1 minute ago, Vicious Sal said:

Yes they did, which is why I specified harmonised. And the next Legendary banner should have L!Micaiah for good measure as well. She deserves them even in such rapid succession.

Their duo unit is still too recent. And I'm pretty sure the next legendary banner is bringing us Dimitri. And no character should get spammed with alts, that's just stupid.

IS has released character alts in a more rapid succession than may-september so it totally could be possible. And I am guessing you are just as sure about Dimitri as you were about this months Legendary being Claude or Elincia?

And what you deem stupid differs from others. I have already stated who I think the silhouettes will be and who i support anyway.

Edit: @sunwoo, I legitimately think a case could be made for sothe based on the hair. Micaiah less so because of the length of the hair. My point stands though in that IS has done weird stuff and that we can’t disregard anything based on anything since they seem to just do what they want, at times seemingly random.

Edited by Vicious Sal

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

... Ana, take a step back and realize that he's (mostly) joking because he knows it'll get a rise out of you.

It's harder to tell over the internet, you know...

5 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

And I am guessing you are just as sure about Dimitri as you were about this months Legendary being Claude or Elincia?

Nope. I'm more sure. And I'm not the only one either. Plenty of others have also noticed the two open blue spots.

Haven't played TMS#FE, but the guy (presumably) on the right looks a bit like Itsuki, who is sorta a main lord and doesn't yet have any alts. Don't know if the other silhouette's hairstyle matches that of anyone in the cast, though.

Edited by Benice

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It's harder to tell over the internet, you know...

Nope. I'm more sure. And I'm not the only one either. Plenty of others have also noticed the two open blue spots.

That’s the entire problem. Of course sometimes you may guess correctly, Dimitri is also one I would say has a reasonable chance of being the next legendary. But as has been shown, more often than not we get thrown a curveball and you (or others) wont be correct. And then it’s the ‘fuck this game i am so disappointed’ that comes forward every single time. 

Getting your hopes up to such an extent is just setting yourself up for disappointment 9 out of 10 times.

Also, it really wasn’t that hard to tell since I literally started that post with stating who I thought the silhouettes were and that I was on board with that pair being the new heroes.

Edited by Vicious Sal

Hehe, just for fun... what if the silhouettes are not a duo? What if it is indeed Deirdre but they decided to slap someone else next to her for the sake of this teaser? Just to get our minds thinking over the next 24 hours. Anyway, I don’t think we have had a full same series themed dancer before, right? We have had Awakening/Fates, Fates/Radiant, Thracia/Radiant/Echoes... always a mix, so who knows if they’ll be more FE4 than just Sigurd and Deirdre if it is indeed them in the teaser.

Edited by SockPuppet

8 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

That’s the entire problem. Of course sometimes you may guess correctly, Dimitri is also one I would say has a reasonable chance of being the next legendary. But as has been shown, more often than not we get thrown a curveball and you (or others) wont be correct. And then it’s the ‘fuck this game i am so disappointed’ that comes forward every single time. 

Getting your hopes up to such an extent is just setting yourself up for disappointment 9 out of 10 times.

Yeah, I'm not hoping much with legendary banners anymore. I'm done letting myself get so disappointed. Sure, I like Dimitri and I'm probably going to try for him when/if he does appear in October. But Elincia, whom I've been waiting for ages to see get a legendary version, I'm not ever going to expect her anymore, at least not anytime soon. I don't expect to see Claude this year either.

11 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Also, it really wasn’t that hard to tell since I literally started that post with stating who I thought the silhouettes were and that I was on board with that pair being the new heroes.

It was still hard to tell for me.

My first thought was Dancer Felix on the right, which I’d really like, but I cannot see who the lady would be from TH in case of a duo unit, apart from Dancer Dorothea, and it’s too soon for her to already have an alt... So I do agree it’s probably Sigurd and Deirdre; if it IS a duo unit, I’ll certainly try to get it! 

A person on a Discord server I frequent speculated that this would be a good chance to have Genealogy-like Dance effect, or at least like Reyson's.

Considering how likely it is that the silhouette's a Duo unit, I wouldn't discount IS doing something over-the-top. A Duo unit being a Dancer...I have a feeling this one will be even more meta-changing than Legendary!Azura was.

I thought of Deirdre on the right, but I also wondered if maybe Sophia could work. If so, then the left would probably have to be Raigh since his hair isn't as... fluffy as Roy's. It would be weird, though, since Raigh's a kid, but they could do a weird timeskip into the future and what if thing which I feel like they should have done at least with characters like Gunter and Jagen. What would have they been like in their prime?

Edited by Kaden

I can't tell the left side could really be, but I definitely think that's clearly a male. The right side is kinda hard to say, it doesn't look like the right one was wearing a hood, it definitely might have long wavy hair, it definitely might be a woman for sure.

But, my guess for the left one is might be Male Robin from Awakening and the right one might be Sumia or Emmeryn since I think their hairstyles looked nearly close to the silhouette.

Edit: My brain is getting really scrambled guessing about the right one, I definitely re-saw the right one looked like it has really long hair. (I know that Azura had really long hair, but we know she was already added in the Dancer Banner years ago, but I think I remembered there was an another female had long hair that might be fit for the right one that could be Female Corrin since she had long hair as well?)

Edited by King Marth 64

40 minutes ago, Yexin said:

i gotta be honest here and say they look like Roy + Guinivere to me

Oh, I see that too now! Although the guy would probably be pre-FE6!Zephiel, given that Roy and Guinivere never are really shown to have a romantic connection.