Special Heroes Silhouettes!

Anacybele

1 minute ago, Mecha Wilson said:

Tms would look weird in any mixed banner, it's too modern especially compared to genealogy. I'm not excluding the possibility, though

I think TMS would clash less with Awakening/Fates/3H than with earlier games, but it'd be a big contrast either way.

Maybe they don't mind that contrast, though. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We did have Awakening characters in the first refresher seasonal banner, but I wouldn't mind seeing a dancer Frederick, especially if he's on a horse and either red or blue. I do feel like he'd be akin to dancer Reinhardt, having studied ballroom-type dancing and all since he's so proper and stuff.

TMS won't be happening now I don't think. Next Resonance Battle is a TMS/RD combo, good chance around that time a banner will have a TMS/RD combo unit. Or at least TMS units period because they've had exactly one banner and one freebie unit. 

Wish TMS wasn't included in that rotation, but here we are. Bleh. 

2 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

TMS won't be happening now I don't think. Next Resonance Battle is a TMS/RD combo, good chance around that time a banner will have a TMS/RD combo unit. Or at least TMS units period because they've had exactly one banner and one freebie unit. 

Yeah, they really shouldn't be in the rotation, I dread the day they include cipher and warriors

Edited by Mecha Wilson

34 minutes ago, Mecha Wilson said:

I don't like the idea of tms taking seasonal spots, I haven't played the games,but singing and dancing seem like an important aspect of them, I think they should get a banner of their own

It's better than them taking New Heroes spots.

3 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

That Resonance Battle starts on 9/8, the day this banner launches. So this is the only chance to add TMS units in time for it.

Next Harmonic unit will probably be on the Halloween banner in a month.

15 minutes ago, Othin said:

It's better than them taking New Heroes spots.

That Resonance Battle starts on 9/8, the day this banner launches. So this is the only chance to add TMS units in time for it.

Next Harmonic unit will probably be on the Halloween banner in a month.

Imagine if the next seasonal banner is Idol-themed, with mainline FE characters wearing TMS-styled outfits. And they continue the tradition of using yet-unreleased characters for it. "Jill, one of the most requested characters, is finally here, wearing a gorgeous idol outfit!"

Now that would be a pretty crazy Monkey's Paw.

Spoiler

I'd still summon for her.

If I had to guess I will say it is going to be a mixed game seasonal banner with one or two characters from FE4, two or three characters from TMS and maybe one character from Three Houses (like Hilda or Marianne) dressed as a Dancer.

It's worth noting that since the pirates banner had a Harmonic Heroes unit, we'll be getting a new Duo Heroes unit from this banner.

Let that sink in.

A Duo Heroes unit with a refresh (Dance) assist skill. A dancer with 185 BST during scoring calculations and no blessings restriction.

Now all Arena seasons are potentially even more screwed, not just Water season. At least Duo skills are player-side only!

4 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

It's worth noting that since the pirates banner had a Harmonic Heroes unit, we'll be getting a new Duo Heroes unit from this banner.

Let that sink in.

A Duo Heroes unit with a refresh (Dance) assist skill. A dancer with 185 BST during scoring calculations and no blessings restriction.

Now all Arena seasons are potentially even more screwed, not just Water season. At least Duo skills are player-side only!

Yeah it just depends on the skills, the duo skill itself is irrelevant for aa and arena. I am curious though.

15 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Well, turns out the Duo skill isn’t dance-related. 

It could have some synergy with dancing, but it's not a dance in itself.

Although Sigurd also brings a different sort of new territory to the dancer roster.

Edited by Othin