Are there any mentions of unusual details in the stars

Five5

I watched the small series on disney+ about the Hubble telescope when this came to mind

Spoiler

So those who have made it to  near the end of the game know something is high above Fodlan and in the abyss library there is mention of telescopes being banned "to preserve the mystery of the goddess". Putting these two details together they banned studying the celestial bodies with magnifying equipment because people would obviously see that satellites are relatively close and eventually see that is is actually something  that might have been man made.

There's no mention of the stars moving faster than any other star and another possibility is that they are locked in place above Fodlan but that would be worth mentioning as well. the only thing close I remember was that the stars in the artwork are seen as people flying floating up or flying through the air.

I thought the Hapi x Yuri support would go into this but she only mentions the Blue see star sometimes being the brightest star and sometimes not being seen at all and I'm not sure if that means anything.  I think its only mentioned once where the Blue sea star is the home of the goddess. 

5 hours ago, Five5 said:

What a vast and lazy titan we live on

Hey, Fodlan's small enough that you can fight a battle in three different corners of the island all in the same weekend, so we really can't discount that!

6 minutes ago, Soroen said:

Fodlan is still 2/3 of the surface of Europe, for a continent that is only housing 3 countries that's pretty huge.

They can say that, but even with a car I'd have a hard time partying at three different corners of Europe in a single weekend though.

Edited by Jotari