Any ideas on how could I decorate my Cipher binders?

FireFenrir

Hey !

I've recently wanted to change my binders for my Cipher collection with the idea to decorate them. At the moment I just took one for check if it would fit for organize my cards, and it appears to be the case. 

So, actually I only have two sets that are following (B09-B10) so that's for the binder of these two sets that I'm looking to make a cover that would fit to those two sets. 

Any ideas on how could I do it? 😄 

Edited by FireFenrir

24 minutes ago, Interlude37 said:

Did you get those sticker packs that came with B16 or B17? I forget which they came with, but I always thought they would be great for decorating binders, middle-school style lol.

I sadly don't have them, but I could find them maybe.

You gave me the idea to try to find the stickers of the FE Echoes soundtrack, that could do something good for my binder, thanks 😄

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend checking Redbubble, Etsy, and @FEMerchs on Twitter for fanart prints and stickers. When it's safe to attend conventions again, Artist Alley would be another great resource. 

If you really want to jazz up your decorative pages, you could also get some fun scrapbook paper to mount the stickers and prints on. Your local craft store should have an aisle of loose-leaf colorful paper for this purpose.

• 3 years later...
On 9/12/2020 at 12:11 AM, Interlude37 said:

Did you get those sticker packs that came with B16 or B17? I forget which they came with, but I always thought they would be great for decorating binders, middle-school style lol.  g

That sounds like a fantastic idea! Hunting down those stickers could add some flair to your binder. It's always fun to personalize your stuff. Good luck with your search! 😄