Your Opinion of the Above Posted Video

Randoman

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Banging. Really nice. 8.5/10

I have to ask, is the video you're reviewing the one I currently have posted? I ask because I had a video, then put in a different video that I thought of, then realized that I had already posted that second video, so I replaced it with the first one. 

1 minute ago, vanguard333 said:

I have to ask, is the video you're reviewing the one I currently have posted? I ask because I had a video, then put in a different video that I thought of, then realized that I had already posted that second video, so I replaced it with the first one. 

Yeah, the MHA opening 1, right?

1 minute ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Looks like a solid OP, sets up a kids dreams, hardships, and even a rival from childhood, as well as giving us a glimpse of the supporting cast

I think you watched the wrong video; the last video to be posted was the Ike and Marth video that twilitfalchion posted. 

I don't get the joke. Sorry. 

For context for this one, the red-haiired girl named Rebecca has brought the protagonist of the show, Asta, to the restaurant where she works, the kids in the video are her younger siblings that she looks after, and the silver-haired girl is Noelle. She's secretly following them because she likes Asta, but she's too much of a Tsundere to even admit it to herself. 

I know I've been posting a lot of clips from this show, but that's mainly because I've been watching it recently and it's really good. 

Edited by vanguard333