Your Opinion of the Above Posted Video

Randoman

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um... did he get shot in the end? I was expecting the father to get shot the whole time, but I'm not exactly sure if his son did shoot him. I was bracing myself the whole time for the sound of the gunshot.

20 hours ago, Sooks said:

I don’t get the joke, but the dedication of the person who does and put it together is nice.../10

In the TV show Family Matters, it's a running gag for the character Steve Urkel to destroy things and cause massive damage to property, due to his insane clumsiness. After the destruction he causes, an awkward silence ensues, along with his iconic line "Did I do that?"

Отличная постановка от Kasou Taishou 29 Matrix Ping pong⁄ Table Tennis Trim - YouTube

It kinda reminds me of a dog eating peanutbutter, although seeing that many possums together is a bit disconcerting...

I just wanted to share a part of a classic Christmas movie, that is tragically removed from far too many versions of it, despite how pivotal it is to the story of The Muppet Christmas Carol...

Edit: found a version that was cut into a timeframe closer to the rules...

Edited by Eltosian Kadath