Your Opinion of the Above Posted Video

Randoman

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really brings back memories of studying Shakespeare in English class. Old Wil' sure had a confusing yet decorative way with words.

For the below video, stick to 0:15-2:22:

To give the video some context, the guys who made this video are a martial artist group with their own youtube channel, and they don't have the budget/resources that most movie or TV show producers do.

The video was over 4 minutes and without a specified time span, but I still listened to the full song.

It was quite enjoyable, though it's not exactly my cup of tea, in terms of rock music that I like. I'd still personally rate it above average as far as rock songs go.

On 1/29/2022 at 11:42 AM, smithmarsh34 said:

I enjoy this game's music when using a wireless karaoke microphone. I thought it was really good.

Just a heads up that you're supposed to be posting your own video for someone to give an opinion of, after you give your own opinion of the above poster's video. The main restrictions are to keep it at 4 minutes (if it's over, you can specify a time frame within 4 minutes. Eg: 1:37-5:22), and to keep it appropriate.

If smithmarsh34 hasn't posted a video by Tuesday, February 2, anyone can post a new video for others to give their opinions of.