Your Opinion of the Above Posted Video

Randoman

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like three different songs meshed together: one a heavy metal, one choir, and one that's like those intense older Christmas songs where the singer sings really quickly. .../10

Watch this if you want to see that king get the respect he deserves (i.e. none):

I have never seen this show, and it honestly doesn't seem like something I would want to watch. …/10

This is slightly more than four minutes, so you can start watching at 0:16 to skip the intro sequence. One thing to bear in mind is that it's a joke review; the game did not exist yet when he made this video:

I've honestly never been a fan of westerns. The only ones I can think of that I've actually seen are Rango, Cowboys & Aliens (simply because the premise was so weird that I had to see it), and the Lone Ranger film. Funny enough, that anime I posted videos of earlier: Golden Kamuy, does have a lot of elements of the western genre despite being very Japanese and taking place in 1907 Hokkaido.

Anyway, with the upcoming film The Batman demonstrating that Warner Bros. definitely has an emergency, "If DC films stink, make gritty Batman origins film" button somewhere in its HQ, I recently came across what is quite possibly my favourite moment in any of the Batman films: the climactic battle in Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LikMS5gDDI

For some reason, YouTube is only allowing the video link to be displayed as a link. As a precaution in case there's something wrong, here's a different video of something entirely different that you can watch instead (just make it clear which one you chose to watch when posting your opinion of it):

Edited by vanguard333