Your Opinion of the Above Posted Video

Randoman

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easily one of my favourite scenes in the film. My favourite part is easily: "What is it private?" talks into the phone and makes a bunch of noise. "You don't need that, private; we're right here." Makes the exact same noises.

That's really messed up. I mean, at least they're not imposing/forcing their views and beliefs on others (to my knowledge), but still, making a Church that revolves around a drug can't lead to anything good.

For the below video: I actually just stumbled across it today, but I liked it so much that I had to post it here.

Makes me think of a puzzle I recently saw involving rearranging exactly three lines to change 4 + 0 = 0 into a correct equation. It turned out to not be much of a puzzle as there are about a dozen different answers (3 + 0 = 3, 5 + 0 = 5, 3 + 8 = 11, etc.)

3 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

I just saw spoilers didn't I?

…Yes; I was hoping that the video would be seen by someone who wasn't watching/had no intention of watching the show. Sorry about that.

As for your video, Pikachu/10.