Your Opinion of the Above Posted Video

Randoman

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I feel like I need more context to understand/appreciate the video. I get that it's a wild western duel, but I don't really know anything aside from that.

For the below video, stick to 0:27-4:27. And please state which part of the video scarred you the most.

I completely forgot this game existed until now. At least I know what the Empire was (probably) doing during their reign from post-Episode 3 to pre-Episode 4 (With R2D2 and C-3PO having to watch this unholy sight unfold before them). The most scarring part of the video was watching Emperor Palpatine get his groove on. 

I guess the credits music is okay? I do really like all the 2D Mario art and pictures in the credits though. It really brings back good memories of flipping through Mario game instruction manuals as a kid, and admiring the colorful, vibrant artwork.

1 hour ago, CyberZord said:

The most scarring part of the video was watching Emperor Palpatine get his groove on.

I was kind of hoping that you'd list a specific dance move that traumatized you the most, like Emperor Palpatine doing the Take Off or Emperor Palpatine doing the Bantha Rider.

For the below video, stick with 0:48-4:01:

@vanguard333 Sorry, I'll respond to both of your videos due to the ninja-ing.

To The Spy x Family video: I know spies try to come prepared for any emergency event, but the "Lovey Dovey Kit" takes it to a whole new level. I love it!

To The Squidward's Theory video: The first part of his theory is actually scarily spot-on. I didn't except their music to destroy all the window though, heh.

For the below video, stick with 8:15-9:26 and 10:50-13:18:

19 minutes ago, Randoman said:

@vanguard333 Sorry, I'll respond to both of your videos due to the ninja-ing.

To The Spy x Family video: I know spies try to come prepared for any emergency event, but the "Lovey Dovey Kit" takes it to a whole new level. I love it!

To The Squidward's Theory video: The first part of his theory is actually scarily spot-on. I didn't except their music to destroy all the window though, heh.

No apologies necessary; I knew that it was a case of ninja-ing. I just wanted to let you know what happened.

Loid being absurdly crazy-prepared is a running gag in the series, as is Anya saying "Mama and Papa are flirting" whenever she sees Loid and Yor blush; it is hilarious. The video below is one of the best examples of the former.

As for the video: I honestly don't find #3 scary, probably because it is so obviously a costume; it really needed a little bit of uncanny valley to really be terrifying. That said, #1 definitely looks creepy, though it's mainly just the head; once it shows footage of the whole thing, it no longer looks that scary; it just looks ugly.

Edited by vanguard333

Haven't really seen the Anime myself, but it looks like one I could get into. 

1 hour ago, Randoman said:

I was kind of hoping that you'd list a specific dance move that traumatized you the most, like Emperor Palpatine doing the Take Off or Emperor Palpatine doing the Bantha Rider.

I found all of the dance moves Palpatine performed to be equally traumatizing, but if I had to choose one in particular that was the most scarring, I'd have to say the Bantha Rider.

Edited by CyberZord

3 hours ago, CyberZord said:

Haven't really seen the Anime myself, but it looks like one I could get into. 

I'd highly recommend it; it's a really good show. It's a spy comedy where the spy has to create a fake family for a mission and, unbeknownst to him, both the woman who agreed to be his fake wife and the child he adopted each have secrets of their own (the mother is secretly an assassin, and the daughter is a telepath that escaped from a lab, so the daughter is the only one who knows what both her parents actually do for a living).

As for the video above, I vaguely remember this cartoon. I'm not sure if I ever actually watched the cartoon itself, but I know that I did see the direct-to-video movie that started the series.

Edited by vanguard333

17 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

I'd highly recommend it; it's a really good show. It's a spy comedy where the spy has to create a fake family for a mission and, unbeknownst to him, both the women who agreed to be his fake wife and the child he adopted each have secrets of their own (the mother is secretly an assassin, and the daughter is a telepath that escaped from a lab, so the daughter is the only one who knows what both her parents actually do for a living).

Interesting, I'll have to check it out when I've got the chance. 

Regarding the video: I remember watching that episode of SpongeBob SquarePants a good while back. An all-time classic from the first three seasons of SpongeBob. 

44 minutes ago, Randoman said:

Ohhh man, that was legendary!! What TV show/movie is this from? I want to look up more videos of it!!

The clip was from Leo the Lion (The TV series from 1966), which is a sequel to Kimba the White Lion. Both shows are notoriously known for their English Dubs. You can find full episodes of both shows on YouTube. I'll include another video of Leo the Lion, this time showing a "highlight reel" involving multiple clips (including part of the one you saw before) from the show. 

You're using footage from the 1997 movie! Wait, wrong Kimba media...

Anyway, what people think Xenoblade 2's voice acting sounds like.

Edited by Lightchao42