Your Opinion of the Above Posted Video

Randoman

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy feet

Spoiler

It's a really good show; it's seriously underrated in the sense that not many watched it when it first released, but it has a pretty good story and interesting characters and such. Plus it's one of very few anime where the protagonist and the leading lady are actually open and honest about their feelings and get together relatively early on in the show (so none of those dumb clichés like the protagonist being extremely dense or anything like that).

Anyway, since I'm replying to you, I may as well review the video you posted. Good music, I don't really understand what's going on since I've never played Street Fighter, but now I think I know where the Iron Fist Netflix show got the inspiration for the black-ink-&-smoke effect in its opening. I mean; besides wanting to do something similar to the red fluid in the Daredevil opening obviously.

@vanguard333 That ink style is azaming

Edited by Hasechi

Never seen the anime or heard this song before... it's... interesting. I'm guessing that the way the song fits is that the characters are constantly risking their life, both when within the mecha suits and outside them?

Some say that you can't have a movie/TV sword fight be built around historical sword techniques because it either would be boring or hard to follow along. This video proves them wrong:

Very, very weird/10. I couldn't tell if this was parodying something or trying to brainwash me.

Well, I did three videos in a row that had nothing to do with Black Clover, but now that Black Clover has its last episode (for the time being, as it's going on a hiatus), I may as well post another Black Clover video:

Edited by vanguard333

57 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

@vanguard333 You should check your video link

I just checked the link, and I don't know why you're having problems; the link works perfectly for me, and I've posted at least 2 dozen videos from this particular YouTube channel (Crunchyroll Collections) onto this forum at some point or another and you're only the 2nd case of someone finding that the link isn't working for them. Does your wi-fi/VPN/whatever you're using not have access to that specific YouTube channel or something?

Interesting mockery of pizza commercials, though I've seen a lot of these jokes before in other fake commercials... that is until the second half, where it got very weird.

Anyway, since the previous Black Clover video I posted couldn't get an opinion/review, here's this one. It was the very first ending of the show:

On 4/6/2021 at 10:07 AM, vanguard333 said:

I just checked the link, and I don't know why you're having problems; the link works perfectly for me, and I've posted at least 2 dozen videos from this particular YouTube channel (Crunchyroll Collections) onto this forum at some point or another and you're only the 2nd case of someone finding that the link isn't working for them. Does your wi-fi/VPN/whatever you're using not have access to that specific YouTube channel or something?

@vanguard333 I see. I guess it's my internet connection's problem 

2 hours ago, vanguard333 said:

Okay. Um... you didn't state your opinion on the video. Did that link not work either?

@vanguard333 ^^ just post normally. Only me have that problem so don't worry. Everyone else still can see your video links 

@Emperor_Siegfried 3:10 what is that? Wow, at around 3:20 cause me off guard, scared me abit.  I tried to pause the video by clicking in the middle of video but I cant until I noticed I had to click in bottom left of the video

Edited by Hasechi

Ah, Black Adder. I remember when all my high school classmates and teachers were surprised that I knew about Rowan Atkinson for this show and not Mr. Bean. My favourite part of this scene was definitely the "Pitt the Toddler? Pitt the Embryo? Pitt the Glint in the Milkman's Eye?" joke.

Season 4 is definitely my favourite season of Blackadder, but it's followed closely by this one.

Now that Black Clover's on a hiatus, I thought I'd look back at one of the moments from very early on the series that got me to keep watching the show. This is from episode 5, when Asta and Yuno take the entrance exam for becoming magic knights. A fellow contestant named Sekke pretends to be nice and helpful to Asta, only to show his true colours when they duel each other... and he very quickly comes to regret it.

I promise I'll stop posting Black Clover vids after this one... for a little while: