Generic Introduction Title

Aegius_NaTL

Heya,

So I had an account on this site at least 10 years ago, but I have no idea what email is associated with it. I think I made an another account about 3 years ago, but again... I have not kept track of the login info. Apologies to the webmaster for my wasteful stress on your database/servers LOL.

I played FE7 on release in NA, long, long ago (and only found out about 19xx like a year ago...), and I've played 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. I'm not much of a forum poster, but I have completed-ish an FE8 ROM hack. The Fan Projects section won't let me post yet, so I think I need to drum up this accounts validity with being active for a bit. So, here I am.

4 is my favorite of those I've played, but... the idea of playing it again is very unappealing (odd, huh?). I'm keenly waiting on completion of the several FE4 in FE8 projects, though I haven't followed them closely. 

(also, who took the username 'Aegius'?! perhaps it was even me on one of those accounts I can't get into, oh well)

Edited by Aegius_NaTL

Hey, hey! Welcome to the forest! You should probably PM one of the mods, (such as Integrity, Specta or Parrhesia) just to work out this being your second account.

Anyways, hope you'll enjoy your stay!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow... you had an account here 10 years ago? ...I've had an account for maybe 10 days... hey well, welcome back to these trees.

If you're looking for something, don't ask me... I'm probably looking for it too... but, then we could look together... ...that's actually a good idea.