Jump to content
StanningHilda

New Game + no longer working

Recommended Posts

Ever since I downloaded the DLC expansion pack my NG+ has stopped working. Even tho I use it every time I start a new game, from my most recent cleared-game data. At first I thought that it just didn’t apply to the Ashen Wolves, but I’ve recently found out that it’s also stopped working for all of my units and areas of NG+. How do I fix this, or what is going wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well what do you mean by “not working”? What features do you not have access to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2020 at 1:53 AM, Sooks1016 said:

Well what do you mean by “not working”? What features do you not have access to?

I have access to all my current features but the data And progress from my most recent Save files are not transferring. For example I levelled Ingrid’s reason to A in my most recent cleared-game data but In the NG+ it says that her reason has never been levelled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, StanningHilda said:

I have access to all my current features but the data And progress from my most recent Save files are not transferring. For example I levelled Ingrid’s reason to A in my most recent cleared-game data but In the NG+ it says that her reason has never been levelled.

Is the NG+ and the previous run in the same playthrough chain? As in, did you complete a run-through with Ingrid getting A reason, then use that cleared-game data to start a new run where Ingrid can't buy back her A rank? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, haarhaarhaar said:

Is the NG+ and the previous run in the same playthrough chain? As in, did you complete a run-through with Ingrid getting A reason, then use that cleared-game data to start a new run where Ingrid can't buy back her A rank? 

Yes! That explains it so much better thank you ☺️ They’re all within the same chain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, StanningHilda said:

They’re all within the same chain

Hmm, that really is strange. Presumably this is even though you have enough Renown and have recruited Ingrid in your current playthrough as well? Those are the only normal reasons I can think of as to why NG+ won't let you buy back ranks. What exactly is shown on screen when you try to buy the ranks back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2020 at 7:18 PM, haarhaarhaar said:

Hmm, that really is strange. Presumably this is even though you have enough Renown and have recruited Ingrid in your current playthrough as well? Those are the only normal reasons I can think of as to why NG+ won't let you buy back ranks. What exactly is shown on screen when you try to buy the ranks back?

Yeah. The screen basically looks like I haven’t levelled the reason in previous game data, even though I have. The hours of gameplay are transferred over each time but none of the NG+ benefits are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, StanningHilda said:

The screen basically looks like I haven’t levelled the reason in previous game data, even though I have. The hours of gameplay are transferred over each time but none of the NG+ benefits are

Do you have a different NG+ chain this can be tested on? As in, starting a new run from a cleared-game save file outside of your current chain, and seeing if everything has transferred over. If it hasn't, then the overwrite function might have been corrupted somehow? This is pretty outside my expertise though, so I'm not too sure - sorry I can't help more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...