Ask The Above Poster Something You Want To Learn About Them

Randoman

Is there anything in particular you do to calm down?

1 hour ago, Randoman said:

What's the oldest video game that you're able to play and enjoy? For example, Super Mario Bros. (released 1985) is probably the oldest game I'd be able to play and enjoy. But anything from 1984 or earlier, such as Atari 2600 games, I'd find too boring to be able to enjoy.

The oldest game I’ve ever played and enjoyed if we don’t count remakes of older games (since they’re basically the same game but still released later) is fe6 actually, released in 2002. So I’d say that, but if we count remakes as being the same gameplay as something older, it would be Ocarina of Time, the original released in 1998

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

What do you love about Rune Factory 4?

I like building relationships, adventuring, growing my farm, expanding my family and actually being able to talk to girls! Well, kind of. It's just a fun, chill and solid game. I am certainly interested in RF5.

The only thing I dislike about RF4 is the fact that I don't have any time to play it.

Is there an unpopular FE character that you like?

3 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

Most memorable video game moment?

Even though I was 19 when I first played, probably playing BotW for the first time. It pulled from me a childlike sense of wonder that very few other games have done.

Popular FE characters that you dislike?

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Popular FE characters that you dislike?

[Inhales]

• Mia
  • Jill
  • Kieran
  • Ike
  • Titania, (mostly 'cause I dislike her as a unit)
  • Stefan, (He's fine as far as edgy swordlords go and is the only one I'd use, but he was a bit of a missed opportunity. And he is pretty much a secret character in both games he appears in.)
  • Lute
  • Hector
  • Lyn
  • Jaffar, (Somewhat of a missed opportunity as well.)
  • Rutger, (admittedly is more popular for his ability as a unit)
  • Volo
  • Osain
  • Hilda
  • Lysithea
  • Marianne, (sorta, and her paralogue is evil, which is my biggest problem with her by far. No, I'm not petty what are you talking about?)
  • Dimitri, (Haven't played his route yet, but he's made a pretty bad first impression)
  • Felix
  • Sylvain
  • Hubert, (is he popular? I don't know, but he is an ambush spawn with meteor. Bad!)
  • Jeritza, (Don't know if he's popular, come to think of it...)

Wow, that was a long list. In no particular order as-is, but if it were, Mia, Lysithea and Rutger would be at the very top in that order.

I think my list of unpopular characters who I like would be a least a little larger, though...

Same question to you.

Well then what unpopular characters do you like?

28 minutes ago, Benice said:

Is there an unpopular FE character that you like?

As a unit? Lot.

As a character? Leonie and Leo come to mind

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

Dimitri, (Haven't played his route yet, but he's made a pretty bad first impression)

Oh that’s all part of the devs plan you innocent child...

Do you play any instruments?

7 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

How about you?

I think the most common gift that I receive would be candy. Gummy bears, candy corn, and Mike and Ike's are the most common, just to name a few.

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Eyyyyy, my fella! I've said it a couple times already in this thread, but TF2 is a very important game to me. It was my first real exposure to an internet community, and it's where I perfected my english. Even met a couple online friends I still talk to today! Very dear game. What's your main class?

Oh, that's awesome! There's so much love I could give to this game, and it's easily one of my favorites. I think that it's amazing how it's been able to bring people together (so much so that you can buy a virtual ring to propose to someone with! [Although I typically see it used for memes, haha]), as well as stay alive for so long, especially compared to it's contemporaries that really only stick around for a few years at most. It truly is one of a kind.

As for a main class, I more or less play what's needed on the team, so I'm kind of a jack of all trades in that regard, but Heavy is the class that I have the most time on, with Medic coming in a close second. 

Edited by indigoasis

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

Lot

Man of culture.

Leonie

Man of culture

Well then what unpopular characters do you like?

• Lot
  • Wade
  • Raigh
  • Lugh
  • Chad
  • Cath
  • Thea
  • Juno
  • Jerrot
  • Noah
  • Treck
  • Gonzales
  • Geese
  • Echidna
  • Fir
  • Niime
  • Hugh
  • Karel
  • Fae
  • Renault
  • Rennac
  • Neimi, (Yes, I know she is one-note, but I hard ship with Colm for some reason)
  • Gerik
  • Marisa, (Hormones. That is the only reason. Well, and she's an awful myrmidon, which adds a few points in her favor.)
  • Brom
  • Aran
  • Laura
  • Rolf
  • Geoffrey
  • Abel
  • Est
  • Catria, (And almost everyone in the Catria archetype)
  • Matthis
  • Boah
  • Yumina
  • Samto
  • Leonie
  • Cyril
  • Raphael
  • Ignatz
  • Lorenz
  • Hanneman
  • Esteban
  • Sophie
  • Saphira
  • Whatever that mercenary guy from FE4 gen 1 is called, I honestly can't remember
  • Elice
  • Cain
  • Julian

Yikes, that was a lot. I probably forgot some too...

Same question to the next poster!

8 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Oh that’s all part of the devs plan you innocent child...

Nah, he just seems really boring.

His being absent from the plot doesn't help, though.

Did I stutter?

Eh, between playing some of the latter half of AM's part 1 and talking to him in VW, he just seems kinda...I dunno... Predictable? I'll probably just watch an uncommentated playthrough of AM, though. I don't know if I'll survive White Clouds a second time...

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Eh, between playing some of the latter half of AM's part 1 and talking to him in VW, he just seems kinda...I dunno... Predictable? I'll probably just watch an uncommentated playthrough of AM, though. I don't know if I'll survive White Clouds a second time...

Oh you innocent thing....

How well can you swim?

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Whatever that mercenary guy from FE4 gen 1 is called, I honestly can't remember

You're thinking of either Holyn/Chulainn or Beowulf, although by you're mention of the unit being a mercenary, it's probably Beowulf. He's the mounted unit you can recruit if you pay for him. If it's not Beowulf, then Holyn is your guy. He's the myrmidon you get after clearing the arena in Chapter 2 (which is also the same chapter that Beowulf first appears in).

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

Same question to the next poster!

Oof, uh... I'm not sure which unpopular characters I like since I wouldn't really know whether they're popular or not, but I'll give it a shot.

• Python
  • Jesse
  • Kaze
  • Anna. All of them
  • Azelle
  • Oifey
  • Finn (I don't care how popular or unpopular he is, he's my favorite, and he goes on any list where I list favorite characters)
  • Sothe (I don't think he's all that well regarded, but I could be wrong)
  • Cormag
  • The entirety of the Golden Deer house, whether they're popular or not
  • Also the entirety of the playable characters in Thracia 776. I haven't played much of the game yet, but yeah. All of 'em
  • Altena

Yeah, that's about all I got. Again, not sure which ones are popular and which ones aren't, but hopefully this list will suffice.

Best fe character designs, in your opinion?

1 hour ago, indigoasis said:

Do you play any instruments?

I, um.... have a saxophone in the corner of my room that I put down one day and I never picked back up. I want to play it again, it made me so happy, although I would be starting from almost literally square one... I need motivation. Please help

7 hours ago, Benice said:

Same question to you.

Rutger

Sain

Hector

Gatrie

Kieran

Devdan

Sumia

Cordelia

Lon’qu

Owain

Sylvain

Claude (more indifferent rather than dislike)

Leonie

Sylvain

Cyil

Most of the Black Eagles

———-

Popular FE characters you dislike?

Edited by twilitfalchion
forgot Hector

10 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

How about you?

I love the welcoming atmosphere of the game, I love leisurely walking around the town and greeting everyone. It just has a nice, relaxing atmosphere. I enjoy the gameplay a lot, too.
Oh, and the festivals are really fun!

---

What game consoles do you own?

13 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Favorite meal of the day?

Don't really have much of a preference, honestly. I don't eat breakfast, though. I was starting to gain a bit too much weight, and cutting breakfast has really helped.

Okay, I'm sure if I keep asking people someone will answer someone different than Brom: Favorite armor knight / general in the series?

20 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

What game consoles do you own?

Ah, well. I've been a Ninty fan since I was a kid, but I've sold or traded in a few consoles over the years. As of now, I have a GC, Wii, Wii U, and a Switch. For handhelds, I have my original phat DS, and a New 3DS XL.

The only Sony console I currently own is a PS3. Although honestly some of Sony's exclusives and the crazy low prices for PS4s in years past have been tempting, ngl.

Yours?

Ninja'd but the question can be answered by both users if you want.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Who is your favorite Est?

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Popular FE characters you dislike?

Marianne

Eliwood

Camilla

Those are all I can think of right now

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yours?

I've had a Wii, a 3DS, a Wii U and a Switch. So yeah, Nintendo consoles basically. To tell you the truth, I've never been a console guy. 99% of the time I use my computer for everything. Thing is, Xbox and Playstation's games are either exclusives I couldn't care less about, or available on PC. Ninty are the ones who make games that I can't get anywhere else and that I'd really like, so I get their systems. Even if I hate everything about them other than the games themselves.

Have I asked you who your favorite knight is? ...I did, but you never replied. All right then, let's try again!

15 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Favorite armor knight / general in the series?

17 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

When will you get around to doing the thing you said you were going to do?

When I finally get the working software for what I need to do. 

Have you checked discord recently. 

Why do you think people like Brom so much?

45 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Have I asked you who your favorite knight is? ...I did, but you never replied. All right then, let's try again!

Really? Huh.

Well I haven’t played the game that Brom is from so.... Brom.

I guess Edelgard is pretty cool

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

Well I haven’t played the game that Brom is from so....

Yes...?

Brom.

Ahahahahahaha... You bastard.

Why do you think people like Brom so much?

To be honest, I like him too. He's a chill dude. Though I do prefer Tauroneo, in Tellius at least. That mustache is God-tier.

What do you think about the edgelord types in FE? You know the ones, Felix, Navarre, Rutger... These guys.

Who is yOuR favorite armor knight in fe?

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What do you think about the edgelord types in FE? You know the ones, Felix, Navarre, Rutger... These guys.

Most of the time I hate them and they’re annoying (Rutger, Raven, Asugi) but I like Felix, I think he’s well written (probably because he’s actually nice to people sometimes).

Those are the ones I’ve had experiences with in games, I know of Dean too, but I recruited Sonia instead. And then I don’t know any others