• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the last game you played?

3 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Favorite story tropes?

Do civil wars count? Something about a group splitting up amongst itself as a conflict has always compelled to me, and I’ve seen quite a few of them in fiction.

The sweet, cute, and clumsy anime girl is nice as well xD

33 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

The sweet, cute, and clumsy anime girl is nice as well xD

man_of_culture.png

I can see why you like Sumia so much. xD

Favorite character personality type? Shy/reserved, loud/strong, calm/measured, etc.?

57 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I can see why you like Sumia so much. xD

I don’t like her tHaT much.

57 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Favorite character personality type? Shy/reserved, loud/strong, calm/measured, etc.?

Flawed. Is that a personality type? No. Hmmm.... Confident, I suppose?

——

2 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

What was the last game you played?

6 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

Beef or chicken? Creativity overflowing!

Beef.

-------

What is your opinion about static characters?

If you could be immune to any one of the seven capital sins (Eg: pride, lust, wrath), which one would you pick and why?

On 10/21/2020 at 6:47 PM, Sooks1016 said:

Favorite pairing (support wise) in Fire Emblem awakening?

You mean going by support conversations only, correct? I guess if I had to pick one, it'd be Chrom x Maribelle, since the conversations flow quite well and feel pretty natural, with the two of them knowing each other really well since childhood and the conversations don't seem too out of the blue. Ironically, I prefer Chrom x Sumia pairing-wise (mostly because the cutscenes heavily imply it to the point that it practically feels canon).

On 10/21/2020 at 6:47 PM, Sooks1016 said:

You have a cool family.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Same question to you.

Among Us, actually.

41 minutes ago, Randoman said:

Ironically, I prefer Chrom x Sumia pairing-wise (mostly because the cutscenes heavily imply it to the point that it practically feels canon).

I mean they are standing together with a baby in the opening...

I really like your question so I’ll ask you! If you could be immune to any of the seven capital sins, which one would you pick and why?

8 hours ago, Maof06 said:

Same question to you.

BLTs, Chicken sandwiches and Shrimp Salads!

I really like your question so I’ll ask you! If you could be immune to any of the seven capital sins, which one would you pick and why?

1 hour ago, Randoman said:

If you could be immune to any one of the seven capital sins (Eg: pride, lust, wrath), which one would you pick and why?

Sloth, because I'm already a lazy person.

-------

Same question to you.

On 10/22/2020 at 5:21 AM, twilitfalchion said:

What types of character personalities do you appreciate most? As in shy/reserved, strong/bold, etc.?

Excellent question! To be completely honest, I haven't given this much thought at all before.
I do like bravery and kindness, though. If a character has both of these traits, the chance that I'll like them are pretty high.
There are plenty more that I like, but if I really had to pin it down, it would probably be those two.

---

What do you like the most about your favorite game?

What game have you not played yet but want to try?

12 hours ago, Benice said:

My answer to that is envy, something I admittedly struggle with quite a bit >~< (although it’s calmed down in recent years). I mean I would LOVE to get rid of sloth, lmao, but I’m not tHaT lazy so... envy. Envy actually like, makes me upset, as a negative emotion. Especially when you’re unremarkable (or even negatively remarkable in terms of outward appearance and personality (although admittedly I think my random “personality” shifts for like a couple minutes are hormones) like me!

Edited by Sooks1016

On 10/21/2020 at 3:42 PM, Benice said:

Where did you get your username from?

Around 2007 when I first started playing World of Warcraft.
I was trying to name a Night Elf Hunter and the name I finally came up with was Shrow.
Sounded cool so I used it as the username for just about all my accounts.

Do you have a niche game you played and loved and want to world to know about?

What is a phrase that you use the most?

On 10/22/2020 at 12:27 PM, twilitfalchion said:

Favorite movie you've watched?

Ferris Bueller's Day Off! I first watched it Junior year in my history class. It was around the end of the school year, so there wasn't much else to do at that point. I had hoped to watch the movie someday, and it was spectacular. A few months ago, when I was with my mom and BJ's Wholesale Club, I found a DVD for the movie in a bargain bin, of all places. I immediately picked it up, of course. I now own the movie on DVD, which is super duper awesome! A close second after that would be The Princess Bride, which I had picked up about a year ago on a VHS tape at a neighbor's garage sale.

20 hours ago, Maof06 said:

What is your opinion about static characters?

Eh, I generally find them much less interesting than characters who change over the course of a story. I'd rather have a dynamic character over a static one in most situations.

Favorite platformer (if you've played any)?

19 hours ago, Maof06 said:

Same question to you.

Hm... For me, either lust or Sloth, probably moreso the latter. If I were less lazy, I'd be a lot farther in life. Lust is just kinda obvious, I'd rather not have the temptation to do morally questionable things.

Who is your favorite male in Rune Factor 4?

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Favorite female in Rune Factory 4?

Margaret, then Pico.

Do you think that FE should have more married characters? (I.E, Canas, Matcha and Brighton, Pent and Louise, etc.)

Do you think that S supports (not children) should return in fe?

7 hours ago, Shrow said:

Do you have a niche game you played and loved and want to world to know about?

fe

Hmm... well Benice’s assassins have a gun to my head and are telling me to say KagaSaga... but Octopath Traveler was great as well.

Edited by Sooks1016

12 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

What do you like the most about your favorite game?

I'm not sure if it's about FE so I'm going to put this here, a little bit of that goes for my favorite FE too.:

On 10/11/2020 at 8:34 PM, Maof06 said:

Pokémon Black 2. It is easy enough so anyone can finish it, but it offers a lot of depth to people who want to delve deeper at its mechanics (see the competitive metagame). It offers a good story(for Pokémon standards), multiple difficulty settings and good multiplayer options. The icing on the cake is the massive post game.

-------

Do you think that children should return in fe?
Edited by Maof06

48 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Do you think that S supports (not children) should return in fe?

If they have avatars: No, especially if they're avatar exclusive. If not: Yeah, sure. As long as there are few paired endings, at least, that way they can develop the relationship of the characters a lot, can have mourning quotes if their lover dies, etc.

Who is your favorite FE5 character?

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

Who is your favorite FE5 character?

Never played FE5, so I'm going to say Finn, because he was in FE4.

-------

What is your biggest fear?

How do you like to relax?

2 hours ago, Maof06 said:

Do you think that children should return in fe?

Gods no.... It SEEMS (I haven’t played that far yet (although I’m almost there) like they will be good and plot relevant in Awakening, but they ruined Fates... okay that’s over dramatic but you get the point. I think they could work with an Awakening style story, but I would rather the series explore new stories than keep similar ones to use children. I wouldn’t be opposed to dlc where you play as the kids, like in Fates, as long as they do it without implementing canon pairings- i.e. Like fathers decide the child and mothers affect hair and a bit of stats or vice versa and you get to choose (basically how they already did it but not in the main story). That might actually be really cool, as it’s own thing.

2 hours ago, Maof06 said:

What is your biggest fear?

Failing, letting my loved ones down and being alone.

Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?

What would you consider to be your hottest (or coldest) take?

4 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Favorite platformer (if you've played any)?

That would probably fall under the realm of Castlevania games, which I would consider to be platformers to a certain extent. If that's the case, then Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth would be my favorite platformer (not my favorite Castlevania game, necessarily, but definitely very high up there).