Ask The Above Poster Something You Want To Learn About Them

Randoman

Just now, indigoasis said:

What would you consider to be your hottest (or coldest) take?

Hot take? Ohohohohoho...*Ahem* Three Houses has a weak plot, world and cast.

Who is your favorite Gaiden/SoV non-lord character?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sooks1016 said:

How do you like to relax?

I sleep.

-------

Favorite FE story?

If it were possible to visit another fictional world, where would you go?

15 hours ago, Benice said:

Hot take? Ohohohohoho...*Ahem* Three Houses has a weak plot, world and cast.

Who is your favorite Gaiden/SoV non-lord character?

You better watch your mouth buster (Not around me, but other people).

Jokes aside, to answer your question:

On 10/5/2020 at 12:36 PM, indigoasis said:

I'd have to go with Python. For me, he was such an awesome unit, and a great character to boot! By endgame, he was pretty busted.

19 hours ago, Benice said:

Do you think that FE should have more married characters? (I.E, Canas, Matcha and Brighton, Pent and Louise, etc.)

Sure, I don't see why not. Throwing in a few more married couples would give the cast some variety instead of being most eligible marriage candidates.

Favorite canon couple from FE?

What is your favourite tragic death scene in movies/TV? (as in, a death scene of a character you like/care about, but you feel it was epically and respectfully implemented) If possible, do you have a youtube video of that death that you can link us to?

On 10/22/2020 at 9:49 PM, Sooks1016 said:

I really like your question so I’ll ask you! If you could be immune to any of the seven capital sins, which one would you pick and why?

Lust and anger are definitely on the top of my list. But lust beats out anger, due to my religious background and "everyday, typical" sins of lust having far more weight than "everyday, typical" sins of anger. Sure, I may have my lust far more in control than the average person, but with how high of standards Christianity has for purity, it's hard to choose being immune to anger, when being immune to lust would make me immensely closer to being an ideal Christian.

On 10/23/2020 at 5:10 PM, Sooks1016 said:

What game have you not played yet but want to try?

There are plenty of games.
Examples include the other games in the Atelier Mysterious trilogy (i.e. the sequels to Atelier Sophie), and the Atelier Dusk trilogy.

I also want to try the prequels to one of my personal favorite 3DS games 7th Dragon III Code:VFD, but those were Japan exclusive, so finding translations for them is... tough, to say the least.
Oh, and the Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor games are also on my radar right now.

---

I am so very creative right now.
Any food you don't eat simply because you dislike the taste?

What are your real life friends like, hobbies/personality-wise? How often do you get to hang out with them or talk with them?

17 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Any food you don't eat simply because you dislike the taste?

No, actually. Even foods that are among my least favourite, such as pacbet (a dish with squash and  shrimp combined) or moongo (I think that's how it's spelt, it's essentially mung beans with shrimp & fish) I'll eat without complaining (those are Filipino foods, in case you're wondering). My siblings and I were raised that way, I guess.

Do you ever have trouble thinking of what to say to someone- not a stranger, but someone you’ve known a big portion of your life, like a family member or close friend, and you just don’t know what to say to them? How do you combat that?

16 hours ago, Maof06 said:

Favorite FE story?

Three Houses!

2 hours ago, Randoman said:

What are your real life friends like, hobbies/personality-wise? How often do you get to hang out with them or talk with them?

I have (or more accurately 'had') exactly one friend in real life, but we kinda grew apart over the years. That friend was responsible for getting me into Fire Emblem.
But we haven't seen or talked to each other in about... four years, give or take. I'm a bit sad about it, but life goes on.

20 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Do you ever have trouble thinking of what to say to someone- not a stranger, but someone you’ve known a big portion of your life, like a family member or close friend, and you just don’t know what to say to them? How do you combat that?

I know this question wasn't for me, but this is really relatable, because I have that issue all the time.

---

Is there anything you regret doing/trying? Like a game, or food?

What’s your favorite color? No I don’t know what originality is, thank you.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Is there anything you regret doing/trying? Like a game, or food?

Recently? Thinking I could ever actually be helpful or do anything right and going to talk to (be asked questions by) people to try to get the truth straight in legal matters and making everything 10000 times worse and making everyone upset and potentially getting someone in trouble for something they didn’t do because I walked right into the social worker’s trap like an ABSOLUTE IDIOT who is astonishing is still alive and even knows how to pass classes, because the social worker is an ignorant jacka** who refuses to even consider the possibility that she could be wrong and digs through answers and evidence for anything that supports her point and completely disregarding literally everything else. (And then she talks about how it’s her job to help people. The only thing she cares about helping is her wallet :/)

3 hours ago, Randoman said:

What is your favourite tragic death scene in movies/TV? (as in, a death scene of a character you like/care about, but you feel it was epically and respectfully implemented) If possible, do you have a youtube video of that death that you can link us to?

To be honest, I don't really have one. I rarely watch movies or TV, and the ones I do watch don't usually have any scenes like that. Death, yes. But not really tragic in any way. Sorry.

--------

Do you have a song that holds special meaning to you for one reason or another? You don't have to say what the reason if you don't feel comfortable doing so.

17 hours ago, Maof06 said:

Favorite FE story?

Berwick Saga, followed by... Mmm....Probably FE8.

Least favorite bachelor/ette in RF4?

Do you like the ability to romance characters in fe?

20 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Do you have a song that holds special meaning to you for one reason or another? You don't have to say what the reason if you don't feel comfortable doing so.

Whatever music plays during chapter 12 of fe awakening, for playing during a horrible experience

I don’t think so, actually.

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Do you like the ability to romance characters in fe?

Not really, no. I think my bigger problem is the way the avatars have been implemented, since they get a disproportionate amount of attention, screentime, etc. And Tea time/Fatespetting is really creepy... If they were maybe to implement avatars in a way that they're no more important than any other playable and didn't end up driving the plot, I wouldn't mind it though. (If they had an avatar who is just another soldier in the army, that'd be pretty cool IMO.)

Would you want to do an ironman run at some point?

13 minutes ago, Benice said:

Least favorite bachelor/ette in RF4?

Least favorite bachelor: Kiel (gotta have that shota rep)

Least favorite bachelorette: Amber (gotta have that loli bait)

-------

What would you think about a heavy metal battle theme for the next FE game?

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Least favorite bachelor: Kiel (gotta have that shota rep)

Least favorite bachelorette: Amber (gotta have that loli bait)

ngl I like 'em, but really, why did they have to be marriageable?

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

NEIN!

Okay, well, I'm just more classical music guy. I much prefer that to metal, personally.

Have you ever gone skiing or snowboarding?

9 minutes ago, Benice said:

Have you ever gone skiing or snowboarding?

Nope.

I'm a recluse, doncha know?

34 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

4 hours ago, indigoasis said:

If it were possible to visit another fictional world, where would you go?

The Pokémon world, where a 10yo can travel the world safely.

-------

Have you ever given up on something because you found it too difficult?

3 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

What do you do when you run out of questions to ask here?

I dunno. Ask something weird.

What is your favorite book series? (And/or movie series)

1 hour ago, indigoasis said:

What is one thing that irks you the most?

People talking while I'm enjoying the silence.

-------

How would you feel about a futuristic Fire Emblem game?

12 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

What’s your favorite color? No I don’t know what originality is, thank you.

My favorite color is part of what ultimately made me pick my first house in Three Houses.
I'll let you figure out which one based on that, hehe.
Nah, I'm kidding.
My favorite color is blue. Although there are other colors that I really like, such as purple, for example.
(Good thing Three Houses didn't have a "Purple something" house. XD)

---

What is your favorite color?
Stealing questions. Stay classy, Draggy.

14 hours ago, Maof06 said:

Have you ever given up on something because you found it too difficult?

Yep. Mega Man games, specifically. The difficulty usually comes across as unfair and unapproachable, so much so that I feel little incentive to keep trying.

Gonna recycle a question for the next one...

15 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

What is your favorite color?

Red.

-------

What are your opinions on RNG in Turn-Based Strategy games?