Ask The Above Poster Something You Want To Learn About Them

Randoman

On 3/4/2021 at 12:18 PM, Hasechi said:

what race is ur favourite

in games I usually pick:
- An Elf in most fantasy games,
- An animal people like race Lizard, Cat, Bird, etc..
- The option I usually when its available is a tiny short cute race like the Azura from Guild Wars 2 or Yordles from League of Legends.
Playing as small cute things is fun.

On 3/4/2021 at 12:08 PM, twilitfalchion said:

Any games you have a strong emotional connection with or nostalgia for?

I'v been playing games since I was 5 so I have a lot of games I have strong emotional connections and nostalgia for.

Pilotwings 64 was my favourite game as a kid.
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion was a game that I played a lot as a kid and had a strong connection to.

_____

Hasechi why do you keep changing your pfp?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Hasechi said:

What about you?

Probably RPGs or action adventure games, although I have to say that I enjoy MMOs as well. I started playing the free trial of Final Fantasy XIV recently. Been fun.

Favorite video game protagonist?

Edited by twilitfalchion

56 minutes ago, Shrow said:

in games I usually pick:
- An Elf in most fantasy games,
- An animal people like race Lizard, Cat, Bird, etc..
- The option I usually when its available is a tiny short cute race like the Azura from Guild Wars 2 or Yordles from League of Legends.
Playing as small cute things is fun.

I see. 

@twilitfalchionWhat are you playing ?

6 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

@twilitfalchionWhat are you playing ?

At the moment I'm focusing on two games pretty much. Ghost of Tsushima is my main game I'm working through, but I'm also slowly playing through the free trial of Final Fantasy XIV.

What games are you playing?

17 hours ago, Hello72207 said:

Has any of your opinions on FE games changed drastically since you first played them, and if so, what?

(I know this wasn't directed at me, but I don't have any question to answer, so I'll just poach the next question)

I think my opinion of FE8 has dropped slightly; I still love it because nostalgia, but I can see more problems with it now. I think same with FE11, but for different reasons; I think it became my favorite for a while because I played it after Three Houses, which would, (in my opinion) make any game feel amazing.

Once the pandemic is over, is there anywhere you'd wanna travel?

Ninja'd and I think I already asked you this question. Uh...

What's a kind of food or baked good you've always wanted to try, but haven't been able to for any reason?

Edited by Benice

How is school?

On 3/4/2021 at 12:18 PM, Hasechi said:

@Sooks Your top 10 favourite Fire Emblem charaters ?

The hard hitting questions here!

1. Edelgard

2. Dimitri

3. Dorothea

4. Annette

5. Petra

6. Ingrid

7. Linhardt

8. Ferdinand con Aegir

9. Hilda (sorry Benice)

10. Mercedes

All from Three Houses, obviously.

Edited by Sooks

28 minutes ago, Benice said:

What's a kind of food or baked good you've always wanted to try, but haven't been able to for any reason?

A variety of cheesecake called "cotton cheesecake."

th?id=OIP.Bqin0aH4zjbdnQhQWSLM_AHaKX&pid

It requires a special cooking process and is a Japanese dish, so no chance of trying it for me.

When given the choice, do you prefer to play as a male character or female character.

40 minutes ago, Sooks said:

How is school?

The hard hitting questions here!

1. Edelgard

2. Dimitri

3. Dorothea

4. Annette

5. Petra

6. Ingrid

7. Linhardt

8. Ferdinand con Aegir

9. Hilda (sorry Benice)

10. Mercedes

All from Three Houses, obviously.

I guess 3 Houses is the first FE game you played

Do you play FE Heroes ?

Edited by Hasechi

1 minute ago, Hasechi said:

I guess 3 Houses is the first FE game you played

It was fe7, the blazing blade/sword. The first one to come outside of Japan and was simply called Fire Emblem out here. Three Houses was my second game though, close! I just think it has excellent characters, easily the best in the series.

On 3/5/2021 at 2:48 PM, twilitfalchion said:

Favorite video game protagonist?

Okay so took me a while to think up a good list of protagonist that could be my potential favourites.

Favourite is: Zagreus from Hades
Supergiant Games are known for great writing, having played all their games I can tell you this for sure. Zagreus from their recent title is honestly one of the most charming characters in general. The voice actor did an amazing job with him capturing his everything. His motives, his accent, his jokes. It's an exceptionally made protagonist.

Honourable mention: Niko from OneShot
Niko is an adorable kid with lots of expressions and lots to say. The game is an RPG maker title that really puts an emphasis on clicking on things to find Niko's opinion on every little thing. Their likes, fears and questions about the mysterious world around them. I connected with Niko and felt a very real worry in this fictional child's safety.

A possible pick in another timeline: Ratchet from Ratchet & Clank
I played this game years ago on the ps2 when it first came out. Ratchet is a very witty protag with a lot of funny lines. He might even be my favourite but I haven't played the games in years and it could just be my nostalgia.

What was your favourite topic in school?

On 3/5/2021 at 12:34 PM, Sooks said:

How is school?

It's...Not great. I'm strugglin' a lot in french, and Chemistry was really hard. We're starting into physics now, which is extremely daunting, but as of now, it all makes sense.

Are there any winter-based sports that you ejoy?

@Shrow we usually talk about magic & enchanting. I'm studying at College of Winterhold. Just kidding. I don't talk much. People usually the ones that come to me and open conversations. And they talk about everything. It's funny cause opposite with me, my twin sister, she talk alot. 

Do you play sport ?

Edited by Hasechi

On 3/8/2021 at 4:01 PM, Benice said:

Are there any winter-based sports that you ejoy?

Well I haven't competitively participated in any winter sports, I have enjoyed the recreational sides of them.
I'v done ice skating, skiing, cross-country skiing and snow boarding.

On 3/8/2021 at 4:29 PM, Hasechi said:

we usually talk about magic & enchanting. I'm studying at College of Winterhold.

You should try visiting The Arcane University in Cyrodiil sometime, I hear you can make your own spells over there.

Jokes aside it sounds like you've started a play-through of Skyrim very recently. Tell me all about it.

______

What anime are you into right now?
Something other then Toradora.

1 hour ago, Shrow said:

What anime are you into right now?

At the moment I'm following Horimiya (currently airing) and just started Chihayafura at the recommendation of a friend.

Do you enjoy cooking?

On 3/8/2021 at 1:29 PM, Hasechi said:

Do you play sport ?

I do! I did baseball unil very recently, bt I also (in not COVID times) play Ultimate frisbee, Badmington, cross-country skiing, biking, occaisonally cross-country running and some years downhill skiing. But it's expensive, so it's mostly a once every three or four years kinda thing.

Have you ever had weird fantasies about food? Like, wanting a swimming pool full of beef broth or something like that?

I'm looking for validation please say yes.

Edited by Benice

On 3/9/2021 at 10:43 PM, twilitfalchion said:

No, I've never played Skyrim either, modded or otherwise.

MMOs you enjoy?

I'm not exactly like MMO. I just like to see charater animations; charater,enemy,map,sound designs. The most hated part that I have to grind to see fully those things. The most MMO I like with very beautiful battle animations are : DK Online, Continent of the Ninth, Revelevation online

- - -

3 hours ago, Shrow said:

You should try visiting The Arcane University in Cyrodiil sometime, I hear you can make your own spells over there.

Jokes aside it sounds like you've started a play-through of Skyrim very recently. Tell me all about it.

I've played Skyrim a year ago. I really like it. But I decided to suspend to play it for awhile. I want to add a lot of mods to it first, then play. This way I think I can enjoy more. There are so many types of mods that I want to add to this games. But right now, I'm focusing in few things: 

- I want to adventure at night(ingame time) will few followers. So I need mods that make the game at night become more dark, hardly see things around. Torchs are very important for visions. And  I want mods that add random scary monsters, ghosts roaming at night, also asassins. They can attack you at random time, random places at night.  Mods that add more trees, turn skyrim into the whole forrest, fog at night. This may make the game scarier abit. I  think it might dark light this, but need more trees & fog 

Spoiler

- Mods that add more encounter at daytime : Stormcloaks, Empires,Thalmors,Bandits,Skeletons,Mages, etc v..v... They all vs each other at daytime. I think this will make the game more fun :))) . 

- Survival mods: eat,sleep,thristy,ill.sick etcv..v..

- - - 

2 hours ago, Benice said:

I do! I did baseball unil very recently, bt I also (in not COVID times) play Ultimate frisbee, Badmington, cross-country skiing, biking, occaisonally cross-country running and some years downhill skiing. But it's expensive, so it's mostly a once every three or four years kinda thing.

Wow you play so many sports. Do you love music ? Is there a song that you love but not many people know ?

Edited by Hasechi

16 hours ago, Benice said:

Have you ever had weird fantasies about food? Like, wanting a swimming pool full of beef broth or something like that?

Jokingly, yes. I have before.

Favorite meal in the day?

On 3/10/2021 at 5:06 PM, twilitfalchion said:

Do you enjoy cooking?

I enjoy it the same way as most people.
When it comes to basic cooking like scrambled eggs or pancakes, I don't mind doing it. It can be relaxing.
Cooking more advance things like lasagne or cakes is different. A messy activity with a satisfying end.
Especially when one gets to the eating part.

On 3/10/2021 at 7:29 PM, Hasechi said:

I've played Skyrim a year ago. I really like it. But I decided to suspend to play it for awhile. I want to add a lot of mods to it first, then play. This way I think I can enjoy more. There are so many types of mods that I want to add to this games. But right now, I'm focusing in few things: 

- I want to adventure at night(ingame time) will few followers. So I need mods that make the game at night become more dark, hardly see things around. Torchs are very important for visions. And  I want mods that add random scary monsters, ghosts roaming at night, also asassins. They can attack you at random time, random places at night.  Mods that add more trees, turn skyrim into the whole forrest, fog at night. This may make the game scarier abit. I  think it might dark light this, but need more trees & fog 

Ohhh sounds like an interesting experience. I'm not very familiar with Skyrim mods myself, I'm just starting to discover them. My friend however knows a lot.

If you want really dark lighting try looking into ENB skyrim. I think this mod dynamically changes the environment though its tough to install I should warn you.

________

Question for you Twilit, are you an early bird or a late owl? And why?

1 hour ago, Shrow said:

Ohhh sounds like an interesting experience. I'm not very familiar with Skyrim mods myself, I'm just starting to discover them. My friend however knows a lot.

If you want really dark lighting try looking into ENB skyrim. I think this mod dynamically changes the environment though its tough to install I should warn you.

Thanks. ENB is actually a big help. I can set value of source light ( like torch ), enviroment at night, day separately. And that's a very good things. 

------------------------------------

Have you ever got a same dream in different nights ? How is it ?

Edited by Hasechi

On 3/10/2021 at 4:29 PM, Hasechi said:

Do you love music ? Is there a song that you love but not many people know ?

I do! I really like classical music, so much of the music I am fond of is very niche and obscure. My favorite composers are Kalinnikov and Smetana, as well as several famous blokeslike Tchaikovsky.

(Also, just so you know, punctuation marks are not placed after a space in english-The space comes after it rather than before.)

How long have you been learning to speak/write/read english?