Imagine if 3H lords got amiibo and were villagers in animal crossing.

Emmy

Ok you can't quite tell what i'm saying from the title, but this idea came to me last night. What if the FE3H Lords (Claude, Edelgard, Dimitri) all got Amiibo for whatever reason (Warriors 2?). Then, as part of a promotional thing, in animal crossing, if you scanned those amiibo you got exclusive villagers. What sorts of villagers might they be? Do you think it could actually happen? Here is what i was thinking:

Spoiler

(Note: I looked for images online to express what i was thinking they would look like but they aren't mine.

Claude

Personality: Smug

Species: Deer (Duh!)

Birthday: July 24

Initial Clothes: Alliance Robes (not a real thing atm btw)

Skill: Scheming

Catchphrase: Hey?    (As in like: "Good to see you, hey?" or "I really do like this ice cream, hey?")

Picture Quote: "Ahh, what a burden to be great at everything."

206085611_ScreenShot2020-09-10at8_45_25AM.png.1b7971621c769d4b1fb30f07cd2c3fc6.png

(Not my drawing.)

Edelgard (Eaglegard)

Personality: Sisterly

Species: Eagle (Also duh)

Birthday: June 22

Initial Clothes: Empress Gown (also not a real item yet)

Skill: Ruling

Catchphrase: (???)

Picture Quote: "The ends justify the means"

497339203_ScreenShot2020-09-10at8_50.55AM1.png.851704f431fab4f456b22ce9e3656ddc.png

(Not my drawing, but isn't eaglegard adorable?)

Dimitri

Personality: Cranky

Species: Lion (Duh!)

Birthday: December 20

Initial Clothes: Kingdom Armor (not a real thing)

Skill: Being Angry

Catchphrase: GRRRRR

Picture Quote: "K- Tickle every last one of them!"

477672772_ScreenShot2020-09-10at8_53_26AM.png.14cd8eaeb9bb91199504eb746f2089cd.png

(Not my image, but lion Dimitri is the cutest)

Anyway, your thoughts?

Edited by Emmy

19 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

Edelgard would want to declare war on Tom Nook to overthrow the system, Dimitri would want to make sure that everyone's financially supported and can pay their debts to Tom Nook, and Claude would want to make the island accessible to everyone.

Well said. Do you think Claude would give my dodocode out to random people from Almyra?

And would raymond side with Edelgard in this war?

Edited by Emmy

Oh man, this just reminds me of how much I wish we lived in the timeline where Paper Mario was still Paper Mario, and the Fire Emblem amiibo let us turn them into recruitable partners in whatever game we got instead of Color Splash.

Just picture Lucina in the Paper Mario style. I imagine her face looking something like panels 2 and 3 of the left comic here:

94c3d8517480c6692d1ca4c311d7e11f.jpg

Do you think we'd have Yuri/Flayn/Rhea/Byleth or even Lysithea villagers if this were to happen?

Yuri would be a wolf, flayn would be a cat and idk about Rhea or Byleth tho. Lysithea would be a hamster.

Edited by Emmy

If Warriors 2 wasted amiibo on Edelgard, Dimitri and Claude that'd be so saddening. Seeing various FE game characters like Tiki getting amiibo is so much cooler imo. Like, if Tellius is a major part of Warriors 2, it'd be cooler if Micaiah got one so she can join the amiibo lord squad.