Hello! New here

Forde

Hey!

I am looking forward to buying 2 of FE's latest games, and have been nerding on the games since about age 13 or so. I'd love to look over all the new FE chars in the most recent games and offer commentary. I'll probably play all the way up to hard on each mode and drag it on for a couple of good years in FE. It's one of my fav to do's after work. 

I am not new to forums in general either and have previously modded 2 or 3 forums. I'd love to get to know everyone here. 🙂

Please PM/reply if anything's interesting or should-know around here. - Forde

Disappointing to be the second person to welcome you, but welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay.

( I for one am excited to see you play through fe in hard mode)

Edited by Emmy

Welcome to the Forest, Forde!

19 hours ago, Forde said:

Well, there is one thing you should know and it's the rules : https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/guidelines/

Other than that, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 9:14 PM, Forde said:

Hey!

I am looking forward to buying 2 of FE's latest  Nox Vidmate VLC games, and have been nerding on the games since about age 13 or so. I'd love to look over all the new FE chars in the most recent games and offer commentary. I'll probably play all the way up to hard on each mode and drag it on for a couple of good years in FE. It's one of my fav to do's after work. 

I am not new to forums in general either and have previously modded 2 or 3 forums. I'd love to get to know everyone here. 🙂

Welcome

I'm new here too... and I offer commentary about food... or places to take a nap... yawn ...speaking of which. 

You should know that the ale here is 50% water... what? Nooo it's not to scam people... it's to keep you hydrated... 

Oh Forde, paint me like one of your Renais girls.