Tellius Guys are HOT!

Liz

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, forgot about Ranulf. He's quite fine as well. But in RD, he needs to SMILE MOAR.

I refrain from judging Rhys because I simply can't guess his age. Same with Mia, but to a lesser extent. She's small, but not quite a child...? Maybe she's a midget?

Yeah, forgot about Ranulf. He's quite fine as well. But in RD, he needs to SMILE MOAR.

I refrain from judging Rhys because I simply can't guess his age. Same with Mia, but to a lesser extent. She's small, but not quite a child...? Maybe she's a midget?

Hey, no jokes about midgets, please! Mia's awesome! Rhys...is kind. he isn't bad, now that you mention him XD

*refers to first post* I'm surprised seeing Brom owning Nolan, Kurthnaga and Rhys, oh well, de gustibus non disputandum

Brom is the epitome of cuteness.

perhaps i was a bit harsh with Nolan, but i'm not particularly fond of Kurthnaga and Rhys.

maybe i'll revise my list later. i put it together without much though...

Brom is the epitome of cuteness.

perhaps i was a bit harsh with Nolan, but i'm not particularly fond of Kurthnaga and Rhys.

maybe i'll revise my list later. i put it together without much though...

Don't worry about it. It's your list and you're free to think however you like. Especially in a topic like this, everyone has different opinions and there are going to be disagreements but remember that no one's opinion is more important than another's.

Hmmm....here`s my list :D

(list deleted because it wastes space)

Did I forget anyone? XD

You forgot Kieran, Sothe, Makalov, Muarim, Tormod, and Renning.

And a bunch of NPCs, too, and if you're including Zelgius in that list, I could also add Greil, Ashnard, Rajaion, and... too many more to count.

Edited by Paper Jam

*refers to first post* I'm surprised seeing Brom owning Nolan, Kurthnaga and Rhys, oh well, de gustibus non disputandum

Did you make that sentence yourself? Gerunds are epic.

Kurth is cute, IMO. Cuter than Brom, in any case >_>

Brom is adorable, but not cute in THAT way.

As for Rhys, teenager or middle-aged man? If I knew, I wouldn't be so weirded out.

Rajaion is quite fine, too.

I'm a guy, so I'm gonna have to go with with my sister's favorites: Tibarn, Ike, Haar and Boyd in no particular order.

Oliver is the only truly beautiful character in the game though, this cannot be denied! (He often strikes me as the Wario of FE.)

I think Boyd is the hottest guy on Tellius. I was in the middle about him until I saw his artwork. He's so hot in his artwork, after seeing that, I saw Boyd in a whole new light. I love everything about him, especially his hair and his muscles. He'd be even hotter if they showed more of him in that cutscene or if Mist stopped fixing his shirts. He kicks tons of ass and looks so hot doing it. Boyd could make me go gay in an instant. Yeah, I'm weird.

I think Rhys is in his 20s. He seems close to Oscar's age but maybe a little younger. There are so many guys in this game that everyone should be able to find at least one guy that turns them on. I know they're video game characters but imagine if they were real.

I think Boyd is the hottest guy on Tellius. I was in the middle about him until I saw his artwork. He's so hot in his artwork, after seeing that, I saw Boyd in a whole new light. I love everything about him, especially his hair and his muscles. He'd be even hotter if they showed more of him in that cutscene or if Mist stopped fixing his shirts. He kicks tons of ass and looks so hot doing it. Boyd could make me go gay in an instant. Yeah, I'm weird.

I think Rhys is in his 20s. He seems close to Oscar's age but maybe a little younger. There are so many guys in this game that everyone should be able to find at least one guy that turns them on. I know they're video game characters but imagine if they were real.

woah!

looks like you have a crush on Boyd, yes?

XD

woah!

looks like you have a crush on Boyd, yes?

XD

Lol, yeah, but it wasn't immediate. It took about 2 or 3 playthroughs to build up. Now I can't stop looking at him. Yeah, that crush is currently running strong but I get obssessed about a lot of things and they pass over time. Who knows how long this will last.

Ehhhh. Let me think.

Boyd. I prefer his PoR version, but this version's fine too.

Ranulf. See above. His hunch is kinda creepy, but I instantly liked his voice.

Geoffrey. And thank god his hideous green armour's gone.

Naesala. Gets me every time with those beautiful wings.

Kieran. 'Cos Red hair is awesome.

Tormod. For the same reason as Kieran.

Zihark. Cool and Calm.

Volug. Hate him as a unit. Love him as a person.

Ike is uuuugly.

Caineghis' nose...

Nailah.

Top:

Sothe

Bottom:

The rest.

Sorry, I only liked Sothe.

Because of what? His belly-button shirt?

Fire Emblem, emasculating straight guys since 1990.

-dies with XD on her face-

LOL. How very true.

I'd actually put him lower for wearing that. How many guys do you see walking around showing off their belly button? That's a definate turnoff.

some people like to see rock-hard abs.

:mellow:

I'd actually put him lower for wearing that. How many guys do you see walking around showing off their belly button? That's a definate turnoff.

In my honest opinion, it makes him hot. He's one of the hotter characters in this game for sure.

I'm not so sure. His shirt is kinda hot, but something about his chin really disturbs me. =/

This.

I like the shirt, but his face is fugly.

I wonder how many other guys got a crush like that guy with the name with all the capital letters did? Speaking of which, *insert name here*, did you think yourself straight before? xP