September/October 2020 Event Calendar

NSSKG151

Lovely! 
I wonder if Midori is on that rally banner... predicting Awakening Anna and Lugh on there.

Iceberg is very vague, I think Fallen Julia will be there; coincidentally, her Resplendent would get released the day after~

Galeforce: B Roy, Cordelia, Yarne? I think Yarne is the only shoo in?

I am excited for the dancing revivals!! I really want Axe Azura and I wouldn’t mind Inigo merges along the way~

There are also tickets available (via the datamine) for the Soirée banner most likely, so I hope I can get lucky and get either Rein or Nephenee. 

Beast BHB banner... Tellius new heroes incoming?

I remember hearing once that new Bound Hero Battles hint what the New Heroes banner will be though I don't know how true that is. Either way I wouldn't mind if Tellius was next since I would like more banners that I easily skip also so their fans will stop whining for Tellius banners. 

Wonder which games will be the focus for Halloween. Should be a Harmonic Hero this time so I wonder who will get picked for that.

14 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I remember hearing once that new Bound Hero Battles hint what the New Heroes banner will be though I don't know how true that is. Either way I wouldn't mind if Tellius was next since I would like more banners that I easily skip also so their fans will stop whining for Tellius banners. 

Wonder which games will be the focus for Halloween. Should be a Harmonic Hero this time so I wonder who will get picked for that.

It had held up this year until the recent Python and Forsyth BHB, which didn’t amount to a Valentia NH banner cuz of CYL4. I, too, would like to be optimistic that it is Tellius... hehe, but IS will always find a new way to break their “patterns” eventually.

9/11: New Power (CYL2)
9/12: 2019 Dancer banner rerun (Berkut, Ishtar, Reinhardt, Nephenee)
9/16: Rally+ banner (limited to Atk/Spd+, Atk/Def+, Spd/Def+)
9/18: New Heroes
9/19: New GHB
9/22: 2017 Dancer banner rerun (Azura, Inigo, Olivia, Shigure)
9/24: Iceberg banner (5* candidates: Flora, Innes, Selkie, Fiora, Julia, Say'ri, Morgan, Kiria)
9/29: BHB banner (Ranulf, Lethe, and likely Caineghis, Nailah, or Mordecai)
9/30: Mythic banner
10/2: Galeforce banner (likely Yarne, Lyn, Roy)
10/6: TT banner
10/8: Halloween 2020 banner
10/9: TT

May as well save orbs for Yarne's reappearance.

Limited Heo Battle starting on September 14th...

Spoiler
  • GHB Aversa: Icon_MiniUnit_Head_6.png.533a64c699cba9d8ac97c1f2b8e99e50.pngThe Blazing Blade, one dancer allowed;
  • BHB Tiki & Nowi: Icon_MiniUnit_Head_3.png.cd9eebc37378d0248ada5224a9b62866.pngGenealogy of the Holy War and Icon_MiniUnit_Head_4.png.7cd1d95adfbedd92a720cca518f42a37.pngThracia 776, no dancers allowed;
  • GHB Gharnef: Icon_MiniUnit_Head_2.png.a0d29efc8fbb5c0b809122d842fb24ee.pngEchoes: Shadows of Valentia, one dancer allowed;
  • BHB Seliph & Julia: Icon_MiniUnit_Head_0.png.bdbe81cfedb39652262a64eb252d5aab.pngHeroes, no dancer allowed.
  • LHB Marth: ?

The banners looks ok-ish. I think I can save for next month.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

The rest of the month looks pretty boring and that's a good thing. If the new heroes is also something skipable then it will be really easy to save for the mythic banner. I need two copies of the new Astra hero and red and colourless are also looking really good. 

Edited by SuperNova125

7 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

It had held up this year until the recent Python and Forsyth BHB, which didn’t amount to a Valentia NH banner cuz of CYL4. I, too, would like to be optimistic that it is Tellius... hehe, but IS will always find a new way to break their “patterns” eventually.

• 1/19: Sigurd and Lewyn
  • 2/10: Lyn and Florina
  • 3/19: Edelgard and Dimitri
  • 4/22: Ryoma and Sakura
  • 5/16: Fallen Robin M and Fallen Corrin F
  • 6/17: Stahl and Sully
  • 8/3: Tiki Y and Nagi
  • 8/11: Forsyth and Python

CYL was the only exception. It looks like since it was CYL and we already got a 3H BHB earlier this year, they decided to go with a game not getting a New Heroes banner this year. So it's not a perfect banner, but if we're ever getting a Tellius banner this year (which I assume we are), this is strong evidence that it'll be here.

As for the skill banners:

Galeforce:

• Red: Lyn, Brave Roy, Brave Celica
  • Blue: Cordelia
  • Green: Yarne

Yarne seems like a pretty safe bet. They'll either have to double up on red or include Cordelia, not sure which is more likely. With Cordelia being common and Celica getting a rerun right now, my guess is Lyn/Roy/Yarne, but who knows.

Iceberg:

• Red: Flora, Kiria, Fallen Julia, Say'ri
  • Blue: Shanna, Morgan, Selkie, Fiora
  • Green: n/a
  • Colorless: Niles, Innes, Kaze

Lot of possibilities here, I'm not sure what to expect. Julia/Say'ri/Fiora?

Rally+:

• Red: Midori (Atk/Def)
  • Blue: Anna (Atk/Spd), Brave Eliwood (Atk/Def), Quan (Spd/Def), Ophelia (Up Atk)
  • Green: Dream Corrin F (Atk/Spd), Annette (Atk/Spd), Ranulf (Atk/Def), Lugh (Up Res)
  • Colorless: Eleonora (Atk/Spd), Leila (Atk/Spd)

Yeah, I'm not even going to try to guess.

Oh wow; new heroes in a week. I wonder who they'll be this time. Also, new special heroes! Undoubtedly, our Halloween banner for this year! I'm so excited to see who they might be and what they'll be dressed as! =D I'm really wanting a ghost story/haunted house theme for a 3H banner! X3 There are a lot of characters in 3H who are afraid of ghosts (and Mercedes likes telling scary stories) so it's set up so perfectly! Plus there's that support conversation between Ashe and Marianne! X3 Gimme!

Edit: Ooo, tickets for last year's dancer banner?! Awesome!! Hopefully I can get a merge for my Dancing Berkut! =D Hmm yeah, there's the mythic banner to be careful about, too, not to mention saving up for October's legendary, now that I think about it. I need to be careful not to spend too much... My Dancing Berkut is at +1, which isn't ideal, but is still kind of "minimum I'm okay with." Maybe I should limit myself to tickets on that banner... Also, I wish I could go for Inigo or Shigure. I still don't have even one of either.

Edited by Mercakete

• 2 weeks later...

Halloween 2020 starts the 8th... TT banner starts 6th...

FEH channel is probably gonna happen soon, too, as per October's tradition

My call:

October 3rd or 4th - FEH Channel

5th - Halloween 2020 standalone trailer

6th - TT banner

7th - Update

8th - Halloween 2020 banner

If I didn't spend so much on getting Shinon and Gatrie, I may have spent too much trying to get Shigure. (I spent 8 orbs since my free pull wheel yielded 3 blue nodes and was very tempted to keep going.) Still, I have over 100 orbs ready for Halloween! I wonder who will be on the banner this year. ^_^ It's always so fun!