Jump to content
vallum12100

What was I doing?

Recommended Posts

Missed this game to death, remembered I tried to play through it again loooong time ago, and I'm wondering... Why did I do to some of these pairings? Thought it would be an interesting thread, to discuss classes and with choices, and help me solve what I did back them

Here are the ships

1886735480_hardrunpairingsFEAwakening.thumb.jpg.7b67627e7036e206d3445a0e41b53bc5.jpg

Some of these I remember
MirielxGregor - Armsthrift passdown from Gregor without destroying stats too badly
SullyxDonnel - Galeforce access
LissaxRicken - Good magic with Luna passdown
SumiaxHenry - Good Dark Flyer mods for Galeforce
OliviaxChrom - Best Pairing for both kids, great for Azure/Laslow and Lucina
CordeliaxStahl - Worst Hair, Great Stats/classes
TharjaxGaius - Galeforce access

But then I have these ships
NowixVaike - Wall Dragon?
CherchexFredrick - Better smash?
MaribellexLon'qu - Impossible child to mess up, cant remember if its beyond a cute ship

And M!Avatar... Gosh I dont even know his Asset/Flaw, let alone who I planned him to ship with
(maybe some NPC to get all of these ships?? I noticed I recruited Say'ri, maybe her?)
His Stats
Grandmaster 1
HP      35
Str      18
Mag   18
Skl      19
Spd    15
Lck     12
Def     18
Res       9
Swords C
Tomes B
(???/Luck, maybe Skill/Luck is my guess)

Edited by vallum12100
found one TxG, I'm still looking into the others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did Maribelle x Lon'qu on my first play through. I didn't really think about stats though I just got really invested into the shipping and dialogue.
Hmmm wanna give us a few more hints? Cause I'm not really sure either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shrow said:

I did Maribelle x Lon'qu on my first play through. I didn't really think about stats though I just got really invested into the shipping and dialogue.
Hmmm wanna give us a few more hints? Cause I'm not really sure either.

Luckily Maribelle's kid is so strong he doesn't care about who his father is. If there is anything more that you would like to know specifically, I can search my file for it.

Again, it's a old save, so I'm racking my brain as to why I did some of these ships, (stares in NowixVaike). For now just working on grinding out the skills/stats for everyone until I figure out what I'm passing down.

If it helps, I haven't gotten any of the kids except Lucina, (who has Galeforce passed down from her Mum).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2020 at 11:44 PM, vallum12100 said:

NowixVaike - Wall Dragon?
CherchexFredrick - Better smash?
MaribellexLon'qu - Impossible child to mess up, cant remember if its beyond a cute ship

Vaike gives Nah the Merc line to work with and can potentially pass down Axefaire for her to use.

Freddy/Cherche is terrible for Gerome. Virion and Libra would be better fathers for Gerome. 

LQ/Maribelle makes a great Brady and their supports are cute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2020 at 2:45 AM, ChickenWings said:

Vaike gives Nah the Merc line to work with and can potentially pass down Axefaire for her to use.

Freddy/Cherche is terrible for Gerome. Virion and Libra would be better fathers for Gerome. 

LQ/Maribelle makes a great Brady and their supports are cute.

Thank you for the Nah insight, that make's sense to give her merc and armthrift for Dragonstone+ OR Braveaxe if you pass down Axefaire, either good for enemy turn defender.

Looking over Fredrick!Gerome, getting access to Dual Guard+, Pavise, Aegis, Deliverer with possible pass down of Dual Support+ from Cherche, maybe the idea is a physical pair-up Gerome? He can't get Galeforce anyways. The -Spd reinforces the idea that this Gerome isn't player turn, so slap on him a braveweapon for the swing and tank hits for your physical Galeforce, (maybe good Lucina Pair up to transport her around and tank hits while giving her great bonuses). Again, just brainstorming what the pair was for to this Gerome, looks like just a worse Stahl!Gerome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, vallum12100 said:

Thank you for the Nah insight, that make's sense to give her merc and armthrift for Dragonstone+ OR Braveaxe if you pass down Axefaire, either good for enemy turn defender.

Looking over Fredrick!Gerome, getting access to Dual Guard+, Pavise, Aegis, Deliverer with possible pass down of Dual Support+ from Cherche, maybe the idea is a physical pair-up Gerome? He can't get Galeforce anyways. The -Spd reinforces the idea that this Gerome isn't player turn, so slap on him a braveweapon for the swing and tank hits for your physical Galeforce, (maybe good Lucina Pair up to transport her around and tank hits while giving her great bonuses). Again, just brainstorming what the pair was for to this Gerome, looks like just a worse Stahl!Gerome.

Pravise nor Aegis work for support. Geromr can get Deliverer and/or Dual Support from Cherche alone.

Gerome's best fathers give him the Berserker line so he can get Axefaire. He tends to fix his accuracy issues with Breaker abilities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2020 at 5:42 PM, ChickenWings said:

Pravise nor Aegis work for support. Geromr can get Deliverer and/or Dual Support from Cherche alone.

Gerome's best fathers give him the Berserker line so he can get Axefaire. He tends to fix his accuracy issues with Breaker abilities.

Sorry, should have worded better that, while I agree that this isnt the best dad, that thread was to try and figure out why past me did some of this ships for what end build?

So I agree this would mean he isn't strictly pair-up support, but this dad makes it so Gerome can also enemy turn tank as well as support? With Pavise and Aegis he can tank hits for enemy turn if you are pairing him up with someone not so tanky, while Dual Support+ and Deliverer means he can take his partner really far as a Wyvern Lord.

If not/disagree, what else would you do with this Gerome? Would like to salvage what I can from this playthrough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...