Would the following make Fiona worth using?

On my next playthrough I want to try to get Fiona good enough to be worth using and want to know if a way to do it would be to give her A Forged Iron Lance with increased WT and reduced MT then let her get experance by having her do very little damage against priests, who can heal with their staffs, in Chapter 7 and The Epilogue and in The Epilogue unequip The Black Knights Sword, let Jarod waste his Short Lance against him then let Fiona do chip damage VS him. So do you think that would make Fiona worth using?

Priest EXP abuse is how I trained up several members of the DB my last playthrough. The Jarod thing could also work out quite well though I didn't do that myself.

Remember you get Nailah in this chapter, if you can get a glare off on a priest it makes this strategy even better as you can do chip damage longer.

It depends on what you mean by "worth using". Fiona will become quite good eventually, especially once she starts capping stats as a Paladin, which makes her very BEXP-able - if you make good use of the guaranteed 3-stat level-ups, I think she's likely to cap every stat, which gives her great survivability (especially with Imbue and her Earth affinity) and enough Spd to double auras with dragon aura support. So yes, she will grow into a unit that does well in the tower, especially if she gets those BEXP levels.

But if you want to look at return of (time) investment: Ehhhhhhhh. Yes, she's good in endgame, but it's not like you're hurting for good options for endgame units. You train Fiona for bragging rights or because you really like her character, design, or unit model; not because it really helps you beating the game. Which, of course, are all good reasons. ;): 

On 9/11/2020 at 7:40 AM, James Marshall said:

On my next playthrough I want to try to get Fiona good enough to be worth using and want to know if a way to do it would be to give her A Forged Iron Lance with increased WT and reduced MT then let her get experance by having her do very little damage against priests, who can heal with their staffs, in Chapter 7 and The Epilogue and in The Epilogue unequip The Black Knights Sword, let Jarod waste his Short Lance against him then let Fiona do chip damage VS him. So do you think that would make Fiona worth using?

Bold: Um... What??? Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?

1 hour ago, Shadow Mir said:

Bold: Um... What??? Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?

Not with my plan its not and my plan is for her to have A Iron Lance that does less damage then normal and have her Iron Lance slow her down enough that she won't double, that means that The Priest's in Chapters 7 and Epilogue as well as The Boss of Chapter 7 and Jarod in The Epilogue will take less damage then normal, will not die as fast and can get Fiona even more experance

14 minutes ago, James Marshall said:

Not with my plan its not and my plan is for her to have A Iron Lance that does less damage then normal and have her Iron Lance slow her down enough that she won't double, that means that The Priest's in Chapters 7 and Epilogue as well as The Boss of Chapter 7 and Jarod in The Epilogue will take less damage then normal, will not die as fast and can get Fiona even more experance

I'd rather just keep a Steel Lance on hand or something if I wanted to weigh her down so she doesn't double.

A Forged Iron Lance with increased WT and reduced MT

If you do the opposite, she would be perfect to kill all the mages in 1-7 since they all can be 2RKO'ed. She needs four kills to get a level up; even less if she's used as bait to do chip damage and then to finish off in next player phase. She also can handly the stationary archers next to the boss without issues. In this chapter she can get to three levels for sure if using constantly.