FE: Path of Radiance Randomizer

JohnJohn

So, I saw a particular FE YouTuber upload a series on FE9 randomized. I didn't think it was possible at all, but apparently it is! I'm very excited about it, but when I went to go and set it up for myself, I realized it looks very, very complicated. I am not one that is good with computers and folders and stuff (it took me a while to learn how to play FE9 and 10 in the first place) and would love some help for me and other people that don't know how to do it. Be it a step by step process or anything that could help would be great! Thank you FE Community!

Not an expert, but the Readme file for the Randomizer, Yune, has all the info you need, but to summarize, since all the info can be really confusing:

1. You'll need a clean US path of radiance ROM-I can't tell you where to find one, though. (You'll also need Dolphin, and an extractor tool such as 7zip or WinRar. If you know how to use Dolphin, this shouldn't be too much of a problem.)
  2. Download JRE from the link that is in the Installation-Windows section. I believe that the top one is 64-bit by default, so you don't have to worry, but I could be mistaken.
  3. Download the release that says "Yune.-.Windows.64-bit.exe" -There should be a link to the downloads in the Reademe file-Just scroll down to the installation section.
  4. Extract Yune to a place on your compute were you'll find it.
  5. Double-click on Yune to open it, and from there it's pretty straight-forwards.
  6. Click on the Browse section to load up your FE9 ROM, and assuming nothing went wrong, you should be able to randomize! I'd recommend reading the Readme, as it has the functions of Yune detailed very well.

Good luck!