So what's the silliest thing you've done in an FE Game?

Samz707

I went Pegasus Rider Faye and grinded her up (I know Cleric Faye is the meta and I recall hearing that "Pegasus Rider" is terrible as a class for her) entirely so she could beat Slayde at the end, all because I really hoped she'd have some unique boss dialogue with him considering the events of the prologue.

So yeah that ended up being a bit of a bust considering how A: I didn't know she had that unique dancer-like spell and B: Her and Slayde don't actually have unique boss dialogue, much to my disappointment.

During Chapter 25 in Eliwood Normal, I constantly set up I guess the fantasy equivalent of a Breach and Clear when opening almost all of the buildings, a Cav/Knight in the middle of the door (after a thief opens the door) and an archer/mage at his sides to attack anyone who appeared, While I suppose this is TECHNICALLY smart, it did massively prolong the level and was probably massively overkill.

512524502_BREACHANDCLEAR.PNG.5ef1f0dac31bbac42ed62d1615ce2cab.PNG

So this, repeated roughly 4 times, just death blob of units at the door. (And more on the other ones, Hawkeye and another unit or two were off on another bit of the map when I took the screenshot, yes it did prolong the map by probably roughly 20 turns to get everyone in place for every building.)

Edited by Samz707

I just beat Echoes on Hard, without recruiting any of the optional units.

Sorry, Genny, you need to stay st the priory forever.

Sorry, Forsyth, we need you to stay in this den of monsters (this one hurt the most).

Sorry, Mathilda, I'm just taking your husband with me. Strangely enough, if Mathilda isn't recruited, Clive's ending treats her as though she died.

Sorry, Nomah, but you're way too old for my youthful posse. Also I'm not too keen on rubbing your back.

Shuttle the Starsphere and Regalia between nine for nine consecutive boosted levels while killing half the Wolfguard on turn 1 in FE3b2 Chapter 18.

• 2 weeks later...

This wasn't my doing, but I saw it in a comment on Reddit and I cracked the hell up LOL:

It was a guide/tutorial to beat chapter 4 in Fates (the one where Corrin turns into a dragon for the first time) and this guy commented saying that he was having such a hard time that he just leveled Azura to level 19 by singing and slaughtered the rest of the map with her.

But something I did was:

On the final map of Crimson Flower, I killed Catherine with Edelgard, stole her Thunderbrand, then killed Gilbert with Thunderbrand. true villian stuff right here.