So, who's IV did ya'll change first?

TheNiddo

IMG_0059.thumb.jpg.46f7e9a9432844045024ecb29949e399.jpg

Glorious +5 Speed thanks to having Speed Superboon and how the neutral numbers worked out. Lost 1 HP/Atk and 2 Res but I'd say its well worth it. Just need a Mila to fodder off to his A slot and I think he's basically perfect in being annoyingly tanky for AR-D. 

Spoiler

And an eventual refine because Loptous has been powercrept pretty hard multiple times now and they're almost out of Year 1 Grail units and he was released fairly early into Year 2 so it cooooould theoretically happen this year even. 

I haven't trained him up yet, but I gave my Fallen Ike his speed superboon! And I don't have to worry about a bane since I also +1'd him. Just wish I had someone with Sword Valor so I could train him up at any time instead of waiting for the weekend or other events.

Edit: Ah, I guess we're listing who we'll give some fruit to next? Well, I plan on giving +atk to Valentine's Griel. After that, I'm not sure. Maybe I'll give Hilda +spd. Haven't thought much about it yet.

Edited by Mercakete

The Black Knight. Bringing him up to 43 base speed felt important.

My next fruits will be used to:

Bring Astram to 45 base speed.

Make Ashnard hit a bit harder.

Give Aversa a much needed hp bump.

Improve Berkut's mixed bulk.

Make Naesala an even greater speed demon.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

Haven't actually finished the quest yet but pretty sure it'll be Kronya since there's no real thought required as to what's optimal, unlike Aversa. The other grail unit is Marthed Mask but I'm not sure about her as she's not a key unit at all these days.

I gave Lloyd a Spd boon. Have to keep ahead of the constantly raising speed ceiling somehow. Lost a point of attack and HP, which'll probably bite me in the ass at some point, but what's the point of having speed if it's not overkill speed?

I have already mentioned it previously but Legendary Edelgard to +Atk. With a btave Axe she is the absolute killing machine, it's absolutely crazy. Now will focus on some grail units I use a lot like the Flame Emperor and then perhaps Brunnya. 

Also that's an amazing Julius. 

Haven't, yet. But I have four +10 grails; it'll probably be speed for Jamke first, then attack or speed for Ethlyn, ?haven't decided yet? for Brunnya and finally speed for Marisa, since her defence is already sky-fucking-high.

Could anyone post the link of the boons and banes of all GHB and TT units, please?

Would be helpful for my decision.

Actually I changed my mind and changed BrideOboro from +res to +atk to have an useful (super)boon.

First I will change the IVs of the characters who can get a superboon in a good stat for them.

11 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

Could anyone post the link of the boons and banes of all GHB and TT units, please?

Would be helpful for my decision.

Actually I changed my mind and changed BrideOboro from +res to +atk to have an useful (super)boon.

First I will change the IVs of the characters who can get a superboon in a good stat for them.

There's this one from when the system was first announced but there are a couple of missing units there apparently which never got corrected.

yyaj0mv47wg51.png

Haven't used any of them yet since new resource scarcity. If I were to use them, I'd use them on a unit I know for certain would make great use out of the new trait and would use often. Basically, I want to make my decision count since who knows how long it would be until I could get another 100 fruits.