So, who's IV did ya'll change first?

TheNiddo

I haven't used mine yet, but if I don't get a better Fallen Lyon tomorrow, I'm planning on inverting my current one's +Spd/-Atk nature. Then getting him to dragonflower level +9.

On 9/16/2020 at 7:20 AM, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

There's a couple of seasonal units that I accidentally gave the wrong weapon refine to and some other units I want to normalize. I thought I had it all figured out but when actually at the screen, I got overwhelmed by all the possible options.

For those seasonal units, you could just give them another refine instead. Refining Stones are a lot more common than Trait Fruit.

premise: i personally wouldn't spend 100 IV mangos for unmerged or low merged units, unless i'm already planning to +10 them
point is, if i want to +10 a certain unit, chances are i'll get one copy with the boon i want, so it's just a matter of time tbh

anyway, i think i'll use them to make  Ashnard +res or Jorge +spd, to improve their tanky-ness
but... now there's petrine and i'd really like to +10 her as well, she's really good and her res superboon works quite well with her already high speed and good defense

On 9/17/2020 at 5:38 PM, Othin said:

I haven't used mine yet, but if I don't get a better Fallen Lyon tomorrow, I'm planning on inverting my current one's +Spd/-Atk nature. Then getting him to dragonflower level +9.

For those seasonal units, you could just give them another refine instead. Refining Stones are a lot more common than Trait Fruit.

Thanks for the tip. I'll just save them for if one of my units isn't cooperating with a guide.

I changed my L!Seliph from +Spd to +Atk, and I've never been happier! It feels so much better having him with +Atk, not gonna lie. As for units I'd like to change IVs for in the future, I'm considering making either my Julia +Spd, or my Cormag +Spd or +Res. Kronya with +Def or +Atk is also an idea.

Really I consider using it on common units a bit of a waste. It might not happen soon but chances are I will eventually pull a unit with the right boon. Grail units however I can't ever get a boon on without this new update, so it seems far more worth it to invest in them. I think the next one I might change is the Black Knight.

10 hours ago, Othin said:

With the new Astra season starting, I finally went through with Lyon!

God that's such a delicious Fallen Lyon... he's been on my wishlist both for villain aesthetics and desperately needing Astra units and you're just making me jealous in a good way ahaha. *w*  Glad you went through with the trait change, I bet it really did help!

22 minutes ago, kradeelav said:

God that's such a delicious Fallen Lyon... he's been on my wishlist both for villain aesthetics and desperately needing Astra units and you're just making me jealous in a good way ahaha. *w*  Glad you went through with the trait change, I bet it really did help!

Yeah, I think it already helped him in today's AR match.

I put my Panne over to +SPD to help her keep up with the speed increases. Pirate Veronica was another candidate since she is -ATK and so often pulls my bacon out of the fire. But I don't ever plan to +10 her so Panne won out.
Gl2jD2S.jpg
Makes me kinda sad that even Maxed out like this her statline looks like nothing special.

@Othin Nice. That reminds me that I actually have a +ATK/-SPD Lyon that I never bothered to level up since he wasn't my target. I should probably level him at some point.

6 minutes ago, Usana said:

@Othin Nice. That reminds me that I actually have a +ATK/-SPD Lyon that I never bothered to level up since he wasn't my target. I should probably level him at some point.

Nice! I really recommend him - he was already one of my top Astra units with barely any investment even when he had his worst trait, and this just made him even better.