How to Get Rid of Units

Dr. G

I understand that you don't need to pick a character from each banner. However, I am currently at max capacity for units in my roster. I am able to get rid of 3 and below starred units, but I cannot seem to get rid of higher star ranked units. I know it sounds bananas that someone would want to get rid of higher ranked units, but I do have a few duplicates, and I do want to make room for others. Does anyone know of anyway to thin one's roster a bit. I do think it is bs that the game doesn't at least give you the option to get rid of high leveled ones, especially if you have a duplicate that is higher than one you want to get rid off.

Units with the heart icon can't be sent home. You have to remove the heart by tapping on it so that they can be discarded. The reason why your 4 and 5 stars all have hearts is because that's the default setting, which you can change in the options if it bugs you

Like the others said, hearted units are prevented from being transformed as manual or feathers by accident. In any case, any 5 stars units are worth keeping and if you have any duplicates, just merge them together, at least once (to get rid of the bane) ; then you could fodder them to your main units for their skills or manual them waiting for someone worth it. Don't forget though that you need to clear the dragon flowers for each characters, so always keep one copy of every characters. 

Transforming units into feathers is less useful than it was, because feathers are so abundant nowadays. But it's up to you!

Edited by Nagraal

Characters with a heart are locked from being merged/compiled into a manual and etc. This is to prevent accidentally deleting them. Click the character and the heart on their big portrait to remove it and you can now do whatever you want with them.

But you should never sent home. Go to the Compile option and choose to create Manuals. Then choose the characters you want to get rid and turn them into manuals. 

Manual storage room is unlimited, and being a manual you can still use the manual to merge it to a character or inherit skills to other characters as if it were a normal character. 

Sending 4*s to the "manual room" is fine, but you shouldn't do it with the 5*s, even if they are duplicates. 

In case you are really looking for more room, you can expand your barracks size in the Options, Expand Barracks. Costs 1 orb for 5 slots, all the way to 1100 extra slots.

Edited by Lanko

Thanks to all that answered the question for me. I didn't know to post the question in the general question thread, I haven't been in the forum for many months or a year or so. If an admin wants to lock this thread, if hasn't be already, feel free to lock it.