Birthday Letters

SushiCat

So I've been searching around and I'm having trouble finding what is written on the letters Byleth receives on their birthday, namely those that come after the time-skip.

From what I could gather there are 5 letters post time-skip:

• AM: Dimitri or Gilbert, depending on the month (I found these ones on Reddit);
  • CF: Edelgard;
  • SS: Flayn or Seteth, I saw conflicting reports so I'm not sure;
  • VW: Claude.

For now, I'm leaving the letters I could find here for future reference and I'll add the missing ones as I find them. If you know any a mistake let me know!

EDIT: So I remembered to look for a save editor for the game and voilá, I added all the available letters. Strangely enough, there's a letter from Rhea that I don't think it's available in-game, so that's definitely interesting. This should be all the letters and they should be in the correct order, but you spot any mistake let me know!

Pre Time-Skip:

Claude: "Happy birthday, Teach! You're always working so hard, we got you this so you'd stop that. Kidding, of course!"

Dimitri: "Happy birthday, Professor. It isn't much, but we got you a gift as a symbol of our gratitude. I hope you will accept it."

Edelgard: "I hear that it's your birthday, Professor. I hope you have a joyous day. Here's a gift from the house...myself included."

Post Time-Skip

Claude (VW): "They say it's your birthday. Is that true? Either way, your Golden Deer got you a little gift. Enjoy!"

Dimitri (AM): "As trite as it sounds, I wish to thank you. For everything. I hope you have a lovely birthday, Professor".

Edelgard (CF): "It's your birthday, is it not? I wish you a truly happy day. Even with times as they are, won't you celebrate with us?"

Flayn (SS): "On behalf of all, I wish you a most joyous day of birth! I ask that you spend it in absolute tranquility."

Gilbert (AM): "We should all be grateful that you were born and found your way here. I mean that."

Rhea (Unused?): "Today is the day you were born into this world. In the name of the goddess, I wish nothing but blessings upon you."

Edited by SushiCat
new info

It's very neat to see all of the different letters here! Thank you for sharing this!

Now I wonder... what would be the optimal birthday to choose at the beginning of the game to get the best rewards from each later as early as possible (pre and post timeskip)? Would it just be the day the timeskip starts?

3 hours ago, indigoasis said:

Now I wonder... what would be the optimal birthday to choose at the beginning of the game to get the best rewards from each later as early as possible (pre and post timeskip)?

Is there a post-timeskip reward apart from getting a letter? I thought the only usable reward was the house accessory you get pre-timeskip. In which case, the end of month 4 or the beginning of month 5 would be the best day to have a birthday, right? 

9 hours ago, SushiCat said:

Strangely enough, there's a letter from Rhea that I don't think it's available in-game, so that's definitely interesting.

My guess would be that it’s available on Silver Snow after rescuing Rhea but before finishing the game? If anyone has a way of checking, that would be cool.

5 hours ago, haarhaarhaar said:

Is there a post-timeskip reward apart from getting a letter? I thought the only usable reward was the house accessory you get pre-timeskip. In which case, the end of month 4 or the beginning of month 5 would be the best day to have a birthday, right? 

I haven't played the game past the timeskip in a while, so I don't remember, but I wanna say, I think you do get another reward.

6 hours ago, haarhaarhaar said:

No, you just get a letter post timeskip.