The Best Fire Emblem Character Competition - WInner: Finn

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

That was before he had to basically solo the game...

And I do really like Eliwood's character, (probably my favorite lord, and I don't even like FE7) He was just really, really bad for the first half of my LP.

He was actually pretty amazing in my lords-only run of FE7. Gave him the energy ring from Dorcas and he started killing stuff pretty quickly.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

And I do really like Eliwood's character, (probably my favorite lord, and I don't even like FE7) He was just really, really bad for the first half of my LP.

You do? wHy?

I was referring to how you kept making fun of how he would repeat the last word in a statement as a question, “question?” and that was his pErSoNaLiTy

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

He was actually pretty amazing in my lords-only run of FE7. Gave him the energy ring from Dorcas and he started killing stuff pretty quickly.

Hey, Eliwood's better than people give him credit for! He's not great, but a decent promotion and overall decent stats make him...Well, a decent unit.

EDIT:

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

You do? wHy?

Well, he actually shows his emotions unlike other "Knightly paragon" type lords, (I.E, everyone before him but Leif) has a good character arc and is generally a nice guy. He goes through a lot but always stays true to his moral convictions.

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

I was referring to how you kept making fun of how he would repeat the last word in a statement as a question, “question?” and that was his pErSoNaLiTy

Ahaha, I like making fun of that too.

3 minutes ago, Hello72207 said:

THIS IS ONLY BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO GIVE PENT A TOME AND DON'T LET FLORINA SEE COMBAT.

Pent S ranking staves is meta!

And Florina's seen a ton of combat. Once I finish, I have almost no doubt that she'll have seen, like, twice the amount of battles as everyone else...

Edited by Benice

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

That was before he had to basically solo the game...

THIS IS ONLY BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO GIVE PENT A TOME AND DON'T LET FLORINA SEE COMBAT.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

:Ewan:

Wait, is that not Ewan?

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

My boy Eliwood needs to win! 

Man of culture.txt

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Is it? A few of the red-haired male emojis looked similar enough that I couldn’t tell the difference.

Yeh, it is Ewan, ('cause apparently you can actually search up emoticons, the more you know) but Eligood doesn't have one, so Ewan works. Roy may look a bit more like Eligood, though:Roy:

6 hours ago, Hello72207 said:

I'm surprised that my joke character made it this far, but I'm gonna vote Finn.

Well,

I had to see my two favourites against each other in the first round, I will see one stand at the end.

My all time favorite character in Fire Emblem won! I'm so happy!

Just gonna leave this here, please enjoy best boy.

5 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Ah, nice. Leif's protector reached the Finn-ish line! Congrats to him for Finn-ishing strong!

Best pun.

Edited by indigoasis