Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase September 17th at 7 AM Pacific Time

King Marth 64

There is a third Partner Showcase for the Nintendo Direct Mini series was just announced today. This Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase is going to be live happening tomorrow at September 17th and it's going to be a live stream instead of a uploaded video like the previous two Partner Showcase videos. Since we know the first two Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase that we saw July and August were merely focus on 3rd Party titles than 1st Party titles from Nintendo themselves.

The stream starts at 7 A.M. Pacific Time tomorrow morning which is around 20 hours remaining (as of this post) as of right now.

Edited by King Marth 64
Fixing the Video Link

I'm crossing my fingers for a Crash Bandicoot 4 switch version announcement. Because I really want to play that game but don't want to be in a position where I'm waiting for a port that never comes when I could have played it on release on PS4. I'd be willing to wait for next year, just make it happen.

Edited by Glennstavos

Out of everything the direct showed, the only thing I was excited for was Monster Hunter Stories 2. I played a demo of the first game on my 3DS and I really enjoyed it, but I missed out on actually getting the game itself. I honestly was not expecting a sequel considering the first game was barely marketed and didn't sell a lot of copies; I am very surprised and very glad to see a sequel. 

I haven't tried any main-series Monster Hunter games, so I'm not really excited for Monster Hunter Rise. I'll wait and see if I want to try it once more is revealed about it. When it comes to games, I'm more intrinsic in that the experience matters more to me than the rewards, but when the main reward in a game is better gear, I can't help but think, "To get the best gear, I'll neat to beat everything. But since I'll have beaten everything, there's nothing to use that best gear on, so now what? What was the point?" 

MONSTER HUNTER!!!! Oh my god Capcom how much I love you! Monster Hunter is my favorite video game franchise of all time and Rise is looking to be fucking amazing. It looks like it’s gonna kind of a hybrid of new and old world monster hunter and I can’t wait to play it!! The new climbing system looks fantastic. Also the new remix of proof of a hero is sounds so good

2 hours ago, vanguard333 said:

I haven't tried any main-series Monster Hunter games, so I'm not really excited for Monster Hunter Rise. I'll wait and see if I want to try it once more is revealed about it. When it comes to games, I'm more intrinsic in that the experience matters more to me than the rewards, but when the main reward in a game is better gear, I can't help but think, "To get the best gear, I'll neat to beat everything. But since I'll have beaten everything, there's nothing to use that best gear on, so now what? What was the point?" 

The appeal of monster hunter is the grind itself and the feeling of satisfaction you get after you slay these monolithic beasts. It's kinda hard to explain unless you've played the game yourself but think of it kinda like dark souls or beating a lynel the first time in breath of the wild. That high you get from being able to take on these monolithic tough as nails beasts. You have to kill these beasts and they're not gonna make it easy. It's just that immense feeling of satisfaction you get after overcoming difficult challenges. It's got a bit of a learning curve but by god once you get over that hurdle this game becomes one of the most addictive thrill rides you'll ever experience. That feeling of a long hunt against a really difficult monster, you're two lives down, out of potions, you and your team scrambling around the map trying to deal as much damage as they can, shouting at each other to coordinate strategies, and that immense feeling of euphoria once that "quest complete" sign drops down so that you can finally claim your reward. That is monster hunter

Edited by Ottservia

7 minutes ago, IkaMusumeYiyaRoxie said:

No Smash Bros DLC reveal? I hope the developers are going to make the Summer DLC for Fire Emblem: Three Houses soon

This was a "partner showcase", so there wasn't going to be any Smash Bros. DLC reveals or anything made by Nintendo. 

2 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

This was a "partner showcase", so there wasn't going to be any Smash Bros. DLC reveals or anything made by Nintendo. 

Oh, I know, and I hope if Sora developers are going to make the DLC soon in the next year, after the COVID-19 pandemic is over.

RF5 ❤️

But why is it so far away! Next year March is a long time to wait. I want to farm sooner than that. Oh well, the direct had some nice info. So aside from pokemon snap, no more big reveals on that front. I hope they have more directs and not just partner ones. 

4 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Isn't Disgaea NIS's largest franchise? Given how NIS is usually struggling, not keeping that franchise going is suicide.

Yeah but Disgaea being their largest franchise is a pretty damning indication how the company is doing. Its a very niche series. And I recalled the company being on death door's after their Disgaea mobile game had to be pulled from stores. 

2 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Yeah but Disgaea being their largest franchise is a pretty damning indication how the company is doing. Its a very niche series. And I recalled the company being on death door's after their Disgaea mobile game had to be pulled from stores. 

It's worrying. Very worrying.

I just hope that when (not if) they go under/are bought out, they don't sink Nihon Falcom with them. Falcom's RPGs are too good to be lost.