Revenge Crimson Flower route

drattakbowser

Revenge Crimson Flower route  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Perfect revenge route against Crimson Flower

I think the evil monster transformation and the last attempt to stab Dimitri when he’s being merciful likely does nothing but crystallize bad feelings versus Edelgard if they’re there up to that point lol

Silver Snow generally sucks at everything it tries to accomplish tbh. Fans who try to sell it as some emotionally rife narrative about having to face your former student confuse me. She’s absent for a good portion of the post-TS story.

Isn't it part of Dimitri's development to leave behind his feelings of hatred and the desire for revenge?

In Azure Moon you’re always fighting against the empire and you make Edelgard feel so desperate she becomes a hegemon or whatever they call it. Many of her military are slaughtered brutally over the timeskip and the people who tortured her as a kid might not even have been dealt with. She also gets killed by who is implied to be her first love (sorta, the goddess tower is pretty vague but I’ll roll with it) so... definitely Azure Moon.

Azure Moon for the revenge aspect.

While thematically Silver Snow is my favorite, you can tell it was the first route made due to the lack of polish and general feeling that it's missing crucial story moments. The route that promises the strongest emotional impact due to Edelgard being your former student, basically does the least with it.

Besides Verdant Wind I guess, but Edelgard isn't the focus in that route to begin with.

19 hours ago, Maof06 said:

Isn't it part of Dimitri's development to leave behind his feelings of hatred and the desire for revenge?

Not for his fans. I mean, "revenge route", like wtf bro, she's not real, what did she do to hurt you so much?

Edited by SRPG Tryhard

"Revenge Route" makes no sense, because the events of CF (Edelgard conquering the Alliance, and then the Kingdom, killing Dimitri, Rhea, and dismantling the Church) don't happen in any other route. It makes no sense for, say, Claude to get revenge over stuff that doesn't happen in his story.