Muesli

3H story discussion  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite route narratively?

• Silver Snow
    • Crimson Flower
    • Azure Moon
    • Verdant Wind

True but baby cries and move when they are born normally which means he was born healthy. Again with Dorothea he actually doesn’t have a heartbeat in canon. In VW rhea says viewed Byleth as a it or Body for her mother to inhabit. Second in CF only Byleth Heartbeat happens 3 times 1: When Edelgard asked to accompany her to her coronation as Emperor. 2: When to chose to Kill or Protect her 3: When Byleth and Her kills Rhea the Crest stone Dissolved snd their Heart Beat for the first time as Human Byleth. And their Heart started to beat the moment Sothis took more hold in them giving them emotions. Again in VW also Thales states that the Crest Stone of Flames Prevents Emotion and Heartbeats. Aelfric even comment how Sitri never decayed after 20 Years. Thus proving that Byleth was born healthy. Babies Cries coming out of womb as reflexes since there finally breathing the outside world for the first time. Speaking of personal experience my younger siblings died a stillborn and he came out of the womb flappy and already dead. So yeah Byleth was born healthy otherwise the nun wouldn’t have said that and Rhea controls Abyss which is part of Garreg Mach.   And for a question for anyone doubting this hypothesis. Sitri was the 12th vessal and Byleth was the 13th. Considering the average lifespan of a human is a 100 years old Rhea saw nothing but failure for about 1200 years. Is she really not as insane and inhuman as most claimed after burning Fhiriad alive to do this to a newborn without opposition?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, NaotoUzumaki said:

True but baby cries and move when they are born normally which means he was born healthy. Again with Dorothea he actually doesn’t have a heartbeat in canon. In VW rhea says viewed Byleth as a it or Body for her mother to inhabit. Second in CF only Byleth Heartbeat happens 3 times 1: When Edelgard asked to accompany her to her coronation as Emperor. 2: When to chose to Kill or Protect her 3: When Byleth and Her kills Rhea the Crest stone Dissolved snd their Heart Beat for the first time as Human Byleth. And their Heart started to beat the moment Sothis took more hold in them giving them emotions. Again in VW also Thales states that the Crest Stone of Flames Prevents Emotion and Heartbeats. Aelfric even comment how Sitri never decayed after 20 Years. Thus proving that Byleth was born healthy. Babies Cries coming out of womb as reflexes since there finally breathing the outside world for the first time. Speaking of personal experience my younger siblings died a stillborn and he came out of the womb flappy and already dead. So yeah Byleth was born healthy otherwise the nun wouldn’t have said that and Rhea controls Abyss which is part of Garreg Mach.   And for a question for anyone doubting this hypothesis. Sitri was the 12th vessal and Byleth was the 13th. Considering the average lifespan of a human is a 100 years old Rhea saw nothing but failure for about 1200 years. Is she really not as insane and inhuman as most claimed after burning Fhiriad alive to do this to a newborn without opposition?

Well, you are clearly set in your beliefs here. I don't think there's much else I can add to this conversation besides one last thing.

It's generally accepted that Rhea has some form of insanity going in, and her creating life using the crest of flames is pretty bad, especially if we consider that the 11 other experiments could have been all frail like Sitri. Or even worse, Sitri was the best of the bunch, and still had a weak physique, which implies that the first creations could have been even worse off.

That said, if Rhea truly did not want to wait, she could have killed them off immediately. She had the time to create hundreds of experiments in order to bring back Sothis. But, Rhea only created twelve beings and knowing about Sitri's life and how over 1000 years only twelve of her kind were created, it seems to imply that Rhea let them live their lives to the fullest.

Rhea has done some terrible things but even so, knowing all we do about her, I just don't think she killed Sitri in cold blood to create Byleth.

Neither did I. I actually don’t believe it Rhea would do it. WHAT I DO BELIEVE is the reflex newborn have to breathe. Normally in childbirth you have the mother. 5 handmaiden to help her deliver with the doctor to help. I believe the nun in Abyss saw Byleth being Born and was Healthy but a take on this is Rhea could do it to Byleth to still have a vessal. The nun who recognizes Byleth in Abyss could ALSO BE ONE OF THE HANDMAIDENS.meaning she was a witness of Byleth birth.Besides Rhea would not allow said nun to leave the church to spread word of her experiments.She could banish her to abyss to still control the nun from spreading the information. Imagine a scenario where Byleth snd Jeralt returns to Garreg Mach and said nun is in the monastery and tells Byleth and Jeralt that Byleth was Healthy and About the crest it would make Jeralt find a doctor to remove the crestone. But they come back with the Heir of Adestria Faerghus and Leicester Alliance and this info is dumped on them while the church is sandwiched between all 3 Nation. Also the nun appeared in Abyss after Jeralt’s death and before Byleth merged with Sothis. Coincidence?

Edited by NaotoUzumaki

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2020 at 5:08 AM, NaotoUzumaki said:

SS is worse after the AW route since in 3 route Rhea/Seiros lies about Byleth and I’ve found a nun in abyss after re completing CF route that says This : “Byleth you’ve grown since but I suppose it’s expected of a healthy baby”

I've looked in a datamine, and i can't find this quote or anything similar to this, anywhere, though I might have missed it.

On 9/24/2020 at 6:20 AM, NaotoUzumaki said:

Also the nun appeared in Abyss after Jeralt’s death and before Byleth merged with Sothis.

Especially not in chapter 10, all there is is an old man who can't believe Jeralt's death, a woman, who is worried about the situation exploding and off course: the Abysskeeper. And I've double checked with a walkthrough, no other NPCs showed up in abyss in chapter 10.

Azure Moon was good, but it left a really bad taste in my mouth. The very clearly awful governing system of Fodlan stays in effect, which really dampened that feeling of accomplishment after Dimitri's redemption and Edelgard's defeat. Dimitri pre-timeskip is even shown to be aware of how flawed Fodlan's system is in a specific cutscene, but then he just doesn't do anything about it once he becomes king. One of his best friends Sylvain's entire conflict focuses on how terrible the emphasis on Crests are, but Dimitri just completely ignores it.

And then Silver Snow is boring, I haven't played Crimson Flower yet (I will soon,) so for now at least, Verdant Wind is my favorite.