What should my brother do?

James Marshall

My brother is at the start of Part 4 Endgame, has 1 Spare Str Booster(I've forgot its name) and he wants to know advise on who to give it to. Can you give me some to give him? and in case you are wondering why I don't give advise he knows that I'm am a big fan of Sanaki and have a huge diskile for Haar, which means that he doesn't trust me to give a honest answer

The 1st option is his Sanaki whose Str is very heavily RNG-Blessed, which means that if he gives it to her then the combination of The Str Boosters +2 Str and The +5 Str that she will you get from Yune's Blessing means she can use The SS Fire Tome with no penalty to Spd

The 2nd option is his Haar who is very heavily RNG-Blessed in Spd and has a Str that below average,  which means that if he gets The +2 Str that The Str Booster will give him then together with The +5 Str that he will get from Yune's Blessing will mean that if he attacks The Dragon King(I forget his name) then even if none of his attacks critical he will be able to kill The Dragon King in only 4 hits and if my brother uses his Heron on him then Haar he can do in 1 turn

I'd say Haar, myself.

Sanaki will easily double all the enemies in Rebirth-3 regardless and won't be doubling anything after that-Strength is kinda pointless on a mage, too.

Haar, meanwhile, will be using his strength every single time he attacks and will be relying on it a fair bit. The bonus to strength will help him and the team more than the +2 to strength would for Sanaki.