Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Aegius_NaTL

Necrosis Among the Living (FE8, complete)

Recommended Posts

Good afternoon everyone,

I've been working on this FE8 hack for about 10 months. I plan to continue polishing it, especially as more people play, but it is definitely feature and content complete. There’s a lot to read here, but none of it is truly necessary to play and (hopefully) enjoy the hack. If you do play the hack, I’d recommend at least reading through ‘General Notes,’ ‘Major Changes from FE8,’ ‘Chapter-specific Notes,’ and ‘Spoils of War.’ And maybe ‘Known Issues’ too.

As a general note, I still consider this pretty far from the final version. There is definitely more polishing that can be done on the art and music fronts, and I assume some adjusted balancing will be necessary once a decent sample of people play the hack. There will probably be bugs (a few are listed in Known Issues) - think of this like an early access release. Also, please be mindful of spoilers and use tags to hide comments where appropriate.

In addition to the 'main hack,' I built a short prequel which details relevant world history. It is two chapters long, and more information about it can be found in the prequel archives below. 

Main hack, version: B68B3

Prequel, version: 178 (note: Ch1 is a forced loss - Kenner's death triggers the ending, or allowing the enemy general to arrive at the throne room does too. The former should take about 15 minutes, with the latter taking a bit longer)

NOTE: I have changed the way the magic/melee mixed weapons work. I presume this will fix the predominance of freezing issues, but please let me know if they persist. If you encounter issues, they may be resolved by using another emulator. I played through the hack using original VBA quite a few times, and didn’t experience too many issues. However, please do report issues if they appear.

General Notes

Spoiler

- Story, Challenge, and Very Challenge are the three modes. Challenge is aimed to be tougher than FE8N, probably comparable to FE7N
- Weapon values, XP gains, growths (especially enemy), are all amended. Enemies are tougher,
especially late game. But… due to the XP curve, you will also be much tougher. Keen to hear feedback if this makes the endgame too easy
- Vulnerary restores 15 HP
- Some houses do give items, not just villages
- Tent houses cannot be visited, but the regular looking houses can be (except in the prologue, Ch 15, and Ch 16)
- Light infantry can cross most rivers
- Weather does not affect movement, and the movement penalty on desert tiles is mostly gone/significantly mitigated
- Any class should be able to find hidden desert items
- There are two desert locations in which you can find items on the ground. I will not reveal the locations of items, however, if you get a certain item and bring it with you to a desert, you can Reveal the locations of the items (note: 13x is not one of the maps with hidden items, despite being a desert map)
- Bosses that are not guarding a throne/specific area may move to initiate combat if you’re in range, and bosses that are guarding a throne may move if you have killed all of their guards
- If you’re playing and thinking to yourself, “but wait, there’s no way to cross that area or get over there! wtf!!” - just wait, everything should be complete-able
- Some enemies will attempt to retreat when wounded (even if they can’t heal), while some will continue fighting
- You probably don’t want to let Bastila die, but her death will not trigger a Game Over, so it’s not a requirement
- Ven can promote from Fighter into either Hero or Brigand (“What?! Brigand, why?!” You’ll see… if you dare pick that option)
- There are a few enemies with Sleep and Silence staves; no Berserk
- Sure Shot, Great Guard, Slayer, and Pierce are gone. Lethality stays, though the activation % is 33 for grunts and 20 for bosses
- Assassins get Pick
- If you see a floor tile that has obviously wrong shading for where it’s placed, 99% of the time that means there’s something gameplay-related there (Secret Shop, range event, etc.). 1% of the time it may just be a mistake, so if you feel like you find one that has nothing else going on, let me know.

Major Changes from FE8

Spoiler

The level cap has been raised to 25 (promotion at 10+ remains). Stat caps for T2 classes have been increased as well, generally within the 30-40 region for offensive stats and the mid-20s for defensive stats.

Support points are acquired when units are 3 tiles or closer, and Support bonuses activate only when units are 1 tile away (this is opposite the vanilla setup). There is no limit on how many Support points a unit can acquire in one chapter. And I’d very much like there to be no limit on how many A supports a unit can have, but there isn’t a patch for this currently. I do plan to start learning some ASM now that the bulk of this project is done though, so I will perhaps implement this in the future.

T1 melee classes have an HP cap of 45, T1 magic HP caps at 40.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                , T2 melee classes have an HP cap of 60, T2 magic HP caps at 50.

Most melee weapon names are changed. If everyone hates it, I’ll change them back. The idea was to make weapons more of a “use the right tool for the job” than “put the Silver/Killer on auto-pilot,” but if it’s too annoying, I’m fine with reverting it.

Some classes are renamed to better fit the world’s lore:

Mage - Elemental Mage
Monk - Light Mage
Shaman - Dark Mage

Druid - Warlock
Druid (f) - Sorceress

Myrmidon - Swordsman (and Swordswoman for f)

Nomad - Scout
Nomadic Trooper - Pathfinder

Pirate - Privateer

Sniper (f) (which is actually the custom Marksman class) - Markswoman

There are a number of new spells/weapons; most of them being mid to high tier. You probably won’t be able to get all of them on a single playthrough.

Bows do not have any special effectiveness against flyers.
Reflex Bow (renamed Short Bow) is 1-2 range but less crit
Markswoman get Lethality and Crit Boost (the graphic for Lethality does not display, but the auto-kill still works) (this is for a player unit only, you won’t fight enemy Markswomen because Lethality and Crit Boost on an enemy isn’t fun)
Longbows have Bolting/Purge range (but heavy weight and low might - a late game poison version is a bit better)

Data (growths, recruitment, etc.)

Spoiler

Growths Spreadsheet

Recruitment Information:

Aaron should be able to recruit most units. 
There are a few exceptions.
Ch 6: Alex recruits Kain
Ch 6: Davit or Tethes recruit Brit
Ch 7: Anní recruits Eve/Cynthia
Ch 10: Jack recruits Kaz

If you don't see a potential unit on this list, that means Aaron can recruit them, in addition to whoever the direct connection is (where applicable).

Spoils of War turn thresholds that result in loss of gold:

Ch 3: 12 turns or more
Ch 6: 13 turns or more
Ch 7: 17 turns or more
Ch 9: 16 turns or more
Ch 10: 21 turns or more
Ch 14: 19 turns or more
Ch 20: 21 turns or more
Ch 21: 21 turns or more

Secret Shops:

Ch 17 
Ch 22

Relevant Lore (including world map)

Spoiler

 

Ivoscurrent.jpg

To reiterate and emphasize: this lengthy lore overview is not 100% necessary, and you should organically learn most of it from just playing the game. This is less of a resource to memorize prior to playing the game, and more of a library for you to return to if you want clarity or depth on lore aspects as you get comfortable with the world.

The continent* of Ivos is a binary landmass, with a moderately-sized strait cutting it right down the middle. The western and eastern halves have had varying degrees of relations over the course of the world’s history. At the moment, a fairly stringent empire rules over Ivos, with the exception of the independent nation of Qorlin.

The Ivosian Empire - founded roughly 120 years prior to the hack’s story, the empire undesignedly evolved from a multi-national treaty that aimed to promote continental security in the aftermath of a catastrophic war. The treaty’s drafting and deliberations were led by Eldros, and initially the Eldrosian monarch was promoted to High King of Ivos - this was an attempt to establish a continental power with supreme oversight over Ivosian security matters. However, after the death of the first high king, the successor declared himself ‘Emperor of Ivos’ and total governing ruler. The rest of Ivos affirmed this transition, as it was merely nominal at the time. And with the scars of war still present in people’s minds, there was no desire for armed disagreement.

Over decades, the imperial family and ruling class tightened its grip and introduced new taxes and laws that strengthened the emperor’s power and diminished the efficacy of national governments. Standing militaries were abolished**, and only the empire was allowed to maintain a professional army. The countries were each permitted to retain a small defense force (a reserve-type unit) to deal with banditry/crime and potential unforeseen threats. Shortly after the new military laws were enacted, the emperor declared that the countries of Ivos were now provinces, in an attempt to promote Ivosian nationalism over peoples’ respective home countries. Despite the increasingly authoritarian nature of the empire, the status quo has been fairly peaceful throughout the empire’s existence.

The imperial military takes both conscripts and volunteers into its ranks. Enlisted soldiers are trained at one of the many training camps spread throughout the continent. For officers, each province has a small, imperial-managed training school for nobles that qualifies graduates for officer posts in the imperial military (it is not required to join upon completing the school, but you are subject to conscription).

It’s important to note that although the emperor resides in Eldros’ capital, Eldros is a province. There is no master state, and all governing power stems directly from the emperor. A special district within Eldros’ capital contains the imperial keep, where the emperor and his government reside.

**An exception to this rule is the existence of Eldros’ Sentinel Order. Previously a regiment-sized component of the Eldrosian Army, they acted as an elite van of shock troops during wartime and magistrates during peace, the Sentinels are now relegated to the size of a company. Their present mission: to guard the Eldrosian monarch and to aid other provinces’ defense forces. Although the imperial line has renounced its Eldrosian heritage, Eldros has received infrequent benefits from being the progenitor of the empire. The Sentinels share training facilities with the imperial officer school located just outside of Eldros’ capital.

Eldros – historically the “first among equals” of the nations of Ivos, and previously the wealthiest and most technologically advanced of the Ivosian monarchies. But, imperial rule has inadvertently acted as an equalizer across the continent, and Eldros no longer boasts a significant edge over Jurgari and Crodolia. A cadet branch of the Eldrosian royal family was elevated to the monarchy following the ‘heir apparent to the high king’ declaring himself emperor and renouncing his Eldrosian heritage.

The capital of Eldros, Akhen, was considered an architectural marvel compared to contemporary continental cities for some time. However, the empire has not been interested in cultivating arts or visual aesthetic, and certain landmarks and parts of the city have not been well-maintained or innovated. While greatly diminished compared to pre-imperial times, Eldros’ artistic scene remains the premier location for artists across Ivos.

Irkinya – a tropical, purely agrarian-based land, Irkinya is the smallest of the Ivosian provinces. The climate is warm-to-hot all year round, and a variety of crops are grown here and sold across the continent (though, all deals must be approved by the empire’s economic planners). Irkinyans are not nomadic, but they do have exceptional appreciations of the outdoors, tribalism, and simplicity. Irkinya is Eldros’ closest friend; the two countries are separated by a large forest and some rocky terrain, but they enjoy frequent exchanges of goods, knowledge, and people.

Terra Servus - previously the nation of Corvo, first occupied and enslaved by Jurgari in the aftermath of the continental war which preceded the empire’s formation. A Corvan insurgency operated within Jurgari during the war, and additional events that occurred shortly after the war’s conclusion incensed the Jurgari people to the point of occupying Corvo and enslaving its citizens.

When the empire formed, roughly a decade after the war’s conclusion, governance of the enslaved Corvans was transferred to the emperor, who renamed the country ‘Terra Servus.’ An imperial-appointed arbiter now governs Terra Servus directly, with the slaves’ labor being leveraged at the arbiter’s and the emperor’s discretion. While some Ivosians are not fond of the idea of slavery, Corvo is generally accepted to deserve their fate for their responsibility in causing the ‘War of Corvan Aggression’.

Jurgari – previously nicknamed the “Eldros of the West,” Jurgari’s vast woodlands and plains are ripe with natural resources and wildlife. However, an unknown catastrophe resulted in the destruction of much of Jurgari’s lush northwestern forest. Despite this, the nation remains a significant producer and seller of materials and artisan goods. Weaponry is one of the few commodities that is not primarily developed in Terra Servus, as Jurgari’s highly-skilled artisans are preferred by the empire for outfitting the imperial military.

Crodolia – a nation with a rather crude reputation. Crodolians are said to be impatient, brusque, and even unhygienic. Their northern climate is not as harsh as Qorlin’s, given their general region of residence to be south of the Narv Range of mountains, rather than being nestled inside of it like Qorlin. Though they arguably lack sophistication, they are shrewd traders and craftspeople. Rumors of governmental corruption are rampant. The same catastrophe that affected Jurgari also destroyed the western half of Crodolia. However, there was not much of value in that part of the country, and only a few interspersed villages across the previously encompassing plains were lost.

Qorlin – the only democracy on the continent. There are no viscounts, barons, or peerage of any sort.
The chief minister and members of the legislature are elected twice per decade. All voting is purely popular, and a plurality of 60% or higher wins. Qorlinians pride themselves on having an adept understanding of justice and governance. Their military is formidable, given extensive training in the harsh northern reaches of the continent. Wyverns are natural to Qorlin’s environment, and you’re unlikely to see one elsewhere in Ivos. Although Qorlin is physically located on Ivos, the country is siloed both by choice and regional geography, and they have had little contact with the empire and it’s provinces; they conventionally keep to themselves… at least, publicly that is.

*It’s a bit murky, whether Ivos is an actual continent by definition. It’s more accurate to say the two landmasses that comprise Ivos share the same continental crust. But throughout the hack and any mentions here, I think it’s just easier to call it a continent.

Chapter-specific Notes and Recruitment

Spoiler

Regarding recruitment, it should be apparent in most cases who you need to use to recruit someone. Generally, Aaron can recruit everyone-ish, in addition to whoever the “actual” directly connected party member is. One exception to this is Ch 7: Anní recruits the children at the top of the map, not Aaron. Another exception is Ch 6: Tethes or Davit recruit Brit, not Aaron. Otherwise, if you can’t figure out how to recruit someone, Aaron should be a reliable fallback option.

- The house in Ch 4 has a VERY good item and is worth it if you can get there. However, I don’t expect most players to be able to and I don’t recommend trying unless you’re uber confident (or just want to try for fun and won’t get upset when things get tough).
- If you kill any slaves in Chs 10 or 13x, you will probably regret it.
- You should probably kill the boss in Ch 13, but you don’t have to.
- In Ch 23, you will need to manually end your turn for the first few turns.
- Ch 15’s win condition is Defend-Rout-Talk.
The action that directly yields the win is to talk to the enemy boss (you’ll probably want him to be the last unit on the field when doing so). However, some of your party must defend your camp. If enemies reach either of the two forts, game over. And if you kill the boss, game over.
Regarding enemy AI in this chapter - some enemies will go straight for the forts and ignore your units, some will go for the forts but attack any players on the way, and some will purely be going for your units.
 

Spoils of War

Spoiler

Around half of the chapters will yield a reward in gold for completion. This is meant to both give the player their main source of income and reward decisive play. While you get a reward for finishing a chapter reasonably, you will incur a debt for taking too long.

There are five possibilities for the outcome:
+15,000 gold
+7,500 gold
+2,500 gold
-5,000 gold (becomes -10,000 on two late-game chapter)
-some of your weapons/items (if you don’t have the 5K/10K gold to cover the debt)

Average players should be falling into the +7,500 category most often and shouldn’t ever see the penalty. The system leans toward being generous, so you would have to really take a while to lose gold/items (arena abuse will almost certainly result in you reaching the penalty thresholds).

Without giving away too much, let’s just say you’ll probably want to be responsible with your gold for some time. It will be very clear when the game wants you to spend a lot.
 

Screenshots and Trailer

Spoiler

Known Issues

Spoiler

- Switching the window color currently causes a freeze/crash. I am looking into fixing this.                                                                   
- Only the melee weapons are displayed in the weapon rank screen, even for magic units. Kind of annoying, I know. I’m working on resolving this.                                                                                        -- In Ch 13, if you use ‘the thing,’ some border tiles on the western and eastern sides of the map get bugged (as in, they display as solid black instead of their correct tiles). You likely wouldn’t step on these tiles anyway, so just ignore them for the time being.
- One breakable wall in Ch 21 and one in Ch 24 sometimes don’t work for some reason - it shouldn’t be too annoying, as there are other alternatives nearby. I am working on fixing this.
- A certain character that you recruit at the end of Ch 15 might show up as level 0 in Ch 16 instead of their assigned level. If this happens, the unit is still playable as normal, just enjoy the extra potential levels.
- A particular unit’s portrait changes after promotion. The patch that does this does not cover every instance though (Support convos and ending slides are the two places I’ve noticed); not a huge deal, but if you see this, it’s not a bug - just the way it is.

Atrocity of Love - prequel archive

Spoiler

The following download is a two-chapter prequel, Atrocity of Love.

Why? Well, a lot of fiction media has backstory to the main content that only exists in text (an info-dump in the beginning like the FEGBA games, a mentor-type character recounting the events, etc.) - I thought it may be fun to play through some of this backstory yourself. So, this prequel hack brings you through some of the major historical events that lead to the happenings of the main hack.

It is not required to play this to understand the main hack’s story. However, you’ll definitely get an added angle on what’s going on.

Since this is not the full hack, this prequel retains quite a bit of FE-ness, meaning: most music is from vanilla, many classes are from vanilla, there aren’t fancy new battle frames or menus or item icons, etc. However, the characters are all original splices, and there are a few imported classes in the second chapter.

This prequel takes place roughly 150 years prior to the main hack. You will follow two separate (but related) stories, with a different cast of characters per chapter. 

Prequel, version: 178

(note: Ch 1 is a forced loss, Kenner's death yields the chapter ending - as does letting the enemy arrive at the throne room, but the former takes roughly 15 minutes and the latter will take longer)

Prequel lore overview archive

Spoiler

Ivosprequel.jpg

You will organically learn about the countries of Ivos (more so in the full hack), but for those of you who enjoy this type of information ahead of time, here are short summaries:

Qorlin – the only democracy on the continent. There are no viscounts, barons, or peerage of any sort. The chief minister and members of the legislature are elected twice per decade. All voting is purely popular, and a plurality of 60% or higher wins. Qorlinians pride themselves on having an adept understanding of justice and governance. Their military is formidable, given extensive training in the harsh northern reaches of the continent. Wyverns are natural to Qorlin’s environment, and you’re unlikely to see one elsewhere in Ivos. Although Qorlin is physically located on Ivos, the country is siloed both by choice and regional geography, and they conventionally keep to themselves… at least, publicly that is.

Eldros – the “first among equals” of the nations of Ivos. Eldros is the wealthiest and most technologically advanced of the Ivosian monarchies. The capital of Eldros, Akhen, is an architectural marvel compared to contemporary continental cities. Eldros’ military may be as strong as Qorlin’s, but the two nations have not tangled in a very long time. Eldrosians value wealth, power, and artistry. Their artistic scene is a beacon to artists across the continent.

Irkinya – a tropical, purely agrarian-based nation, Irkinya is the smallest of the Ivosian monarchies. The climate is warm-to-hot all year ‘round, and a variety of crops are grown here and sold across the continent. Irkinyans are not nomadic, but they do have exceptional appreciations of the outdoors, tribalism, and simplicity. Irkinya is Eldros’ closest friend; the two countries are separated by a large forest and some rocky terrain, but they enjoy frequent exchanges of goods, knowledge, and people.

Corvo – although Irkinya is the smallest of the monarchies, Corvo is the weakest. Their lands boast little in terms of resources or viable farmland. They rely on their northern-most neighbor, Jurgari, for much of their daily and routine goods. Despite being an obvious candidate for invasion, Ivos’ countries treat Corvo with respect and provide assistance when possible (and of course, when politically expedient). In classic FE trope fashion, the relatively resource-lacking Corvans have sought work in the industries of mercenarism and physical labor. It’s not that Corvans are particularly better fighters than the other nations’; they simply have an abundance of people willing to do the work.

Jurgari – the “Eldros of the West,” Jurgari’s vast woodlands and plains are ripe with natural resources and wildlife. Jurgari is known to produce and sell incredibly high quality clothing and weapons. The rest of Ivos purchases significant amounts of materials and goods from Jurgari’s comprehensive inventory. Of all of the Ivosian countries, Jurgari provides the most aid to Corvo, given their close proximity and shared heritage (they were one country in the past). This strain inhibits the Jurgari economy from rivaling Eldros’, but Jurgari is by no means in a difficult fiscal position.

Crodolia – a nation with a rather crude reputation. Crodolians are said to be impatient, brusque, and even unhygienic. Their northern climate is not as harsh as Qorlin’s, given their general region of residence to be south of the Narv Range of mountains, rather than being nestled inside of it like Qorlin. Though they arguably lack sophistication, they are shrewd traders and craftspeople. Rumors of governmental corruption are rampant.
 

Credits

Spoiler

General/guides:
    Operator0G playtested the hack on hard mode and reported many issues, providing invaluable 
    feedback and notes
    IS/Nintendo, for developing and funding the game
    7743, for FEBuilderGBA, the FF ‘agas’, and providing unlimited free tech support
    TLP, Requiem, R2R, OCA
    FEU site and Discord, for troubleshooting help, ideas, and information
    ZoramineFae, for entertaining my annoying idea and providing a few tileset edits
    Shin/Klokinator, for managing the Google Drive & animations website
    TheFlyingMinotaur, Character Creator 
    VonIthipathachai, for their guide on splicing via CC
    Sme’s Eventing Guide
    Sme’s Music Insertion Guide
    DerTheVaporeon’s Tile Insertion Guide

Assets:
    Russel Clark (Mercenary F)
    Jubby, fuzz94 (Myrmidon, short hair)
    Cybaster (Trueblade)
    Pikmin1211, Maiser6, Skitty, GabrielKnight (Cath + Knife)
    Keks_Krebs, Peerless, SD9K, The_Big_Dededester (Assassin with bow M)
    Keks_Krebs, Beccarte, SD9K (Assassin with bow F)
    Temp, Black Mage, Wan (Rogue F)
    Waleed (Recruit M)
    Alusq (Improved Soldier 2.0 M, Deserter)
    Alusq, Maiser6 (Improved Soldier 2.0 F)
    TBA, Spud (Halberdier 2.0 M)
    Mercenary Lord, NYZGamer, Pikmin1211, Maiser6 (Dragoon v2)
    MK404 (Fighter)
    Jeorge_Reds (Archer, Lyn-style)
    Nuramon (Villager M and F, Dread Fighter M, Marshall map sprite, Soldier Red mug, Marksman F, Armored Wyvern Lord)
    eCut (Non-Sacaen Nomad M)
    Pikmin1211, Maiser6 (Non-Sacaen Nomadic Trooper)
    Salvaged (Knight)
    IS, Hairyblob, Maiser6 (Zephiel)
    TBA, DerTheVaporeon, Nuramon (Shield v2 + cape)
    Kenpuhu, Aruka, Nuramon (Grand Palain)
    Flasuban, eCut (Helmet-less Wyvern Rider M)
    Red Bean, Jeorge_Reds (Priestess Celica, Princess Celica)
    Cipher Lee, DerTheVaporeon, Nuramon (Greil Hero)
    IS, Black Mage, Temp, Wan, Eldritch Abomination, Orihara_Saki (Bard Elffin)
    JonoTheRed (Supplier)
    Pikmin1211 (Pupil F)
    Solum (Mage Long-Hair F)
    Greentea, Nuramon (Limstella)
    MrNight, DerTheVaporeon (Patriarch)
    Temp, Shin19 (Hoodless Shaman)
    Aruka, Kenpuhu (Sword Lyon)
    Eldritch Abomination, Shin19 (Generic Necromancer)
    Pikmin1211, GabrielKnight, Maiser6, Lisandra_Brave, TBA (Troubadour M)
    IS, Teraspark, Aruka, Kenpuhu, Seal (Mage Knight M)
    Leo_link (Dark Dragon)
    BwdYeti (Arcthunder)
    Melia (Nomadic-looking red haired guy with feather and bandana guy with scar)
    Thunder_Mage (Black Lightning)
    Golden Sun, Mikey_Seregon (Glacies, Tempest)
    Mikey_Seregon (Hail, Thunder DS, Tornado, Tempest)
    Seal (Hellfire)
    Arch (Thoron, Tornado)
    SquareEnix (Holy) – it’s listed as SE in the repo, was this also 7743?
    SHYUTERz (Dark Breath)
    St jack, FF5 (Flare)
    RobertFYP (Assassin F map sprite)
    Sephie (short hair Myrmidon map sprite)
    Agro (Merecnary F map sprite)
    Falsuban (Soldier F map sprite)
    N426 (Supplier map sprite)
    HyperGammaSpaces (Grand Paladin map sprite)
    Pikmin1211, L95, DertheVaporeon (Great Knight alt map sprite)
    Ash3wl, L95, Dominus_Vobiscum (Mage F FE4 style Thunder)
    L95 (Swordmaster F class card)
    Lenh (Evil Tactician mug)
    Obsidian (Sailor lady mug)
    NICKT (Salvage 1 mug)
    LaurentLacroix (Soldier F mug)
    FEier (Staff guy mug)
    AmBrosiac (#5 mug)
    DertheVaporeon (#9 mug)
    BatimatheBat (FE6 evil mug)
    Zmr (#1 mug)
    GenericPretsel (Skeleton mug)
    P33RL355 (Human Kishuna mug)
    Flasuban (Mugshot 1)
    GabrielKnight (Weapon/item icons)
    Ereshkigal (Weapon/item icons)

Patches:
    16 tracks/12 sounds, Agro/Brendor
    All Instrument, Blazer
    Disable Prep Store for a Particular Map, 7743
    Change Battle BGM By Chapter, 7743
    Continue Battle BGM Between Map and Combat, 7743
    Drumfix, circleseverywhere
    Instantaneously move unit at specific place to another coord, 7743
    Force Rescue, circleseverywhere
    Show BrokenWall Effect, 7743
    Silent Give Item, 7743
    UNCM, Tequila
    01command_hack, Hextator
    48command_hack, Hextator
    Switch Portrait by class/flag/chapter, 7743
    Set Victory BGM by Chapter, 7743
    Anti-Huffman, Hextator
    Range Display Fix, icecube
    Skip world map fix, stan
    Have multiple units seize, 7743
    Skip the event using the opening world map, 7743
    NIMAP, circleseverywhere
    NIMAP2, Alusq
    CSA_Creator_For_FE8U version 1 and 2, circleseverywhere
    Prohibit Support Conversation under specific conditions, 7743
    Muli Class Pick Skill, 7743
    Add Event(s): Bulk Selling, Support Check, Get HP, Get Level, Get/Set Unit Status, Item Check, Lose Item, Force Drop to Event, GetKillerUnitID, Get/Set/ClearSupportLevel, Send unit’s all items to transporter – 7743 
    ExModularSave, Stan
    Fix Dodge to Front Glitch, Snakey1
    Change Weapon Range Text, 7743
    Deny Deployment from Preparations,  aera  and 7743
    Less Annoying Fog, Leonarth
    Skip World Map Fix, Stan
    Display All 8 Wranks, Kirb
    MultiTileMarker Display multiple exit markers, 7743
    Define multiple classes that can discover desert treasure, 7743
    NarrowFont, Scraiza
    PassiveBoosts (no-stack), Venno
    Simple setting of Sacred Weapons 2, 7743
    UnitActionRework, Stan
    Change Effectiveness damage coefficient of the weapon, 7743

Music:
    Govzlegacy
    The Hungarian Coverist
    Bev Wooff
    Tsu Ryu and Sailor Raika
    Unknown
    Guest

 

Edited by Aegius_NaTL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bilal said:

Not sure if its just me. After turn 1 in Prologue, the game freezes whenever i select any character. Is there a way to overcome that?

Huh, I have not seen this issue reported before.

If you could send me your save, I will look into it today. I'd also recommend trying on another emulator - testers said Chapter 11 didn't work on mgba, maybe there are other similar issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zak19 said:

Ch. 5

If i kill this soldier before jack arrives

Jack kills himself 

1.png

3.png

Yeah that's a potential problem that I thought, "eh, no one will kill the soldier that quickly anyway." Guess I was wrong. A fix for it isn't too difficult, I will implement it for the next version. Looks like you got passed it.

59 minutes ago, Zak19 said:

And ch6

Game frezzes when i end my turn after i visit the Village 

 

4.png

In this case, if you could send me your battery state or save file, I can look into it. This freezing hasn't been reported before. As I said to Bilal too, please try another emulator if you have a save nearby. Otherwise, I can debug and look into it today/tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Aegius_NaTL said:

Yeah that's a potential problem that I thought, "eh, no one will kill the soldier that quickly anyway." Guess I was wrong. A fix for it isn't too difficult, I will implement it for the next version. Looks like you got passed it.

In this case, if you could send me your battery state or save file, I can look into it. This freezing hasn't been reported before. As I said to Bilal too, please try another emulator if you have a save nearby. Otherwise, I can debug and look into it today/tonight.

Thank you for your reply 

I will try another emulator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Zak19 said:

Thank you for your reply 

I will try another emulator

It looks like the mercenary up there may be the cause of this problem; others are now reporting it too.

This new version should fix it - I've just removed that mercenary, for the moment. I have to go out for a bit now, but I'll look at it more in-depth when I return. If you don't want to restart the chapter, send me your save, and I can get you setup at that point so it isn't freezing. Also, it seems some people are able to circumvent this issue by just not moving the cursor near that mercenary; may or may not work for you.

Edited by Aegius_NaTL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, thanks for the hack! Always super surprising to get a full completed hack out of nowhere. I've been enjoying it quite a bit and am currently on chapter 10. Some general feedback:

  • Getting 3 sword users at the beginning feels a bit wasteful, so I had to bench Bastila since my lord is required... Reed was also benched since he feels like worse Aaron and there's enough other cool classes that Hero takes a backseat (Dragoon!)
  • No healers for a long time - I actually enjoyed this since it made me use vulneraries more, and I tend to just always sell those and default my playstyle around healers
  • Lots of dialogue - mixed feelings on this one since I do enjoy the backstory but it definitely feels like there's a bit too much talking in between chapters
  • Some of the portraits can use touchups/look a bit funky
  • I think it would be nice if you could include growths/promotion paths in a txt file or a README if that's not too much work. This would also help since I didn't use Tethes for a long time due to Jagen stereotype, but he actually has really good growths.
  • Chapter (4)?, the FoW map with dark mages, is way too hard. That might just be because I ran to the village for the boots, but if I didn't abuse emulator save states there's no way I could've beaten that chapter. FoW + waves of 5 dark mages into a mostly res-less team is not really playable/fun. I think either FoW or swarms of dark mages alone is fine, but together it's too much
  • Would also be nice if there was some kind of indication about the turn clear bonuses/penalties. I've had chapters where I thought I cleared relatively fast, and then got a -5000, and vice versa. It's nice to have a target for turn clear instead of fumbling around blindly. I ended up arena abusing not to level characters, but to stock up on gold since I'm on the most challenging difficulty and had about 3000g left, didn't want items to start getting taken.

Sorry if this feels nitpicky - these are just the things that stood out to me! Otherwise, I really like the hack so far and look forward to beating everything.

Also, a quick questions about the chapter I'm on - I'll put it in a spoiler to avoid spoiling anything.

Spoiler

I'm on chapter 11, just beat chapter 10. I couldn't recruit Kaz (the mercenary?) with Aaron, I assume he's only recruitable by Bastila/Reed? I've already benched them so I'm not sure. Also, what about the bard in the slave cage?

Thanks again for the great work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, peerless said:

Hey, thanks for the hack! Always super surprising to get a full completed hack out of nowhere. I've been enjoying it quite a bit and am currently on chapter 10. Some general feedback:

  • Getting 3 sword users at the beginning feels a bit wasteful, so I had to bench Bastila since my lord is required... Reed was also benched since he feels like worse Aaron and there's enough other cool classes that Hero takes a backseat (Dragoon!)
  • No healers for a long time - I actually enjoyed this since it made me use vulneraries more, and I tend to just always sell those and default my playstyle around healers
  • Lots of dialogue - mixed feelings on this one since I do enjoy the backstory but it definitely feels like there's a bit too much talking in between chapters
  • Some of the portraits can use touchups/look a bit funky
  • I think it would be nice if you could include growths/promotion paths in a txt file or a README if that's not too much work. This would also help since I didn't use Tethes for a long time due to Jagen stereotype, but he actually has really good growths.
  • Chapter (4)?, the FoW map with dark mages, is way too hard. That might just be because I ran to the village for the boots, but if I didn't abuse emulator save states there's no way I could've beaten that chapter. FoW + waves of 5 dark mages into a mostly res-less team is not really playable/fun. I think either FoW or swarms of dark mages alone is fine, but together it's too much
  • Would also be nice if there was some kind of indication about the turn clear bonuses/penalties. I've had chapters where I thought I cleared relatively fast, and then got a -5000, and vice versa. It's nice to have a target for turn clear instead of fumbling around blindly. I ended up arena abusing not to level characters, but to stock up on gold since I'm on the most challenging difficulty and had about 3000g left, didn't want items to start getting taken.

Sorry if this feels nitpicky - these are just the things that stood out to me! Otherwise, I really like the hack so far and look forward to beating everything.

Also, a quick questions about the chapter I'm on - I'll put it in a spoiler to avoid spoiling anything.

  Reveal hidden contents

I'm on chapter 11, just beat chapter 10. I couldn't recruit Kaz (the mercenary?) with Aaron, I assume he's only recruitable by Bastila/Reed? I've already benched them so I'm not sure. Also, what about the bard in the slave cage?

Thanks again for the great work!

Thank you for the notes.

What would you recommend for Bastila and/or Reed in terms of classing? Or, what did you feel was noticeably missing (aside from a healer)? I've found that Bastila is consistently pretty useful - Reed has been hit or miss on my playthroughs. 

Vulneraries are meant to be the main method of healing until you get a T2 promoted magic unit. There should be plenty of Vulneraries, but let me know if you feel there hasn't been enough.

The script measures about the same as FE8 - around 40,000 words (not counting Supports). That dialogue sequence at the end of Ch 9 is one of two long ones - I'm guessing that one is what prompted this note (mostly). There's only one more exchange that is similarly long. I can look at pacing again though as I continue to polish and take feedback.

Portraits are all splices done by me (well, a few exceptions - you can probably tell which are mine and which are from the mug respository). Some are passable, some definitely need touching up. I learned splicing for this project as I went about building the game. I may re-splice some of the poorer ones.

If you try to get the Boots, the chapter is supposed to get almost unreasonably hard. I think that's a fair trade-off for giving you Boots so early - someone tested the game on hard mode, and they were able to get the boots. Personally, I recommended just doing the chapter without going for the Boots (and this is how I play it every time - except for one test run). I sort of took inspiration from TLP on this - which also has early game Boots available, but are very difficult (or maybe impossible?) to get.

If you can, let me know which chapters you felt were unfairly punitive in the economy system. I tried to lean generous, but I guess this is the kind of thing that needs more than 1 or 2 people testing it to make sure it's fair. Be careful about arena abusing - you may end up losing the gold you think you're earning. As a bit of a failsafe, there is also a way to get 50K gold by simply visiting two villages in two different chapters (did you get the Note in Ch 8)? If you feel it's continuously unfair and you're struggling to buy basic weapons/items, send me your save and I'll raid the imperial treasury myself for funds.

I can draft growths and promotion paths tonight or tomorrow; will do. I sort of jokingly consider Tethes more of a Siegfried than a Jeigan. And Tethes not only has good growths, but he should also get XP gain similar to the unpromoted units. He's not meant to be Marcus or Seth soloing the game, but he's definitely worth investing in if you like the character/animations or have a use for what he offers in your party.

Spoiler

Kaz is recruitable by Jack - I should probably make this apparent somehow or give him an Aaron option too. Kaz is basically for if you didn't use Reed, and then decide you want a merc. He and his main recruiter (Jack) are also a bit of an Easter Egg.

Aaron or Kaz recruits Marsil.

 

Edited by Aegius_NaTL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Aegius_NaTL said:

Thank you for the notes.

What would you recommend for Bastila and/or Reed in terms of classing? Or, what did you feel was noticeably missing (aside from a healer)? I've found that Bastila is consistently pretty useful - Reed has been hit or miss on my playthroughs. 

Vulneraries are meant to be the main method of healing until you get a T2 promoted magic unit. There should be plenty of Vulneraries, but let me know if you feel there hasn't been enough.

The script measures about the same as FE8 - around 40,000 words (not counting Supports). That dialogue sequence at the end of Ch 9 is one of two long ones - I'm guessing that one is what prompted this note (mostly). There's only one more exchange that is similarly long. I can look at pacing again though as I continue to polish and take feedback.

Portraits are all splices done by me (well, a few exceptions - you can probably tell which are mine and which are from the mug respository). Some are passable, some definitely need touching up. I learned splicing for this project as I went about building the game. I may re-splice some of the poorer ones.

If you try to get the Boots, the chapter is supposed to get almost unreasonably hard. I think that's a fair trade-off for giving you Boots so early - someone tested the game on hard mode, and they were able to get the boots. Personally, I recommended just doing the chapter without going for the Boots (and this is how I play it every time - except for one test run). I sort of took inspiration from TLP on this - which also has early game Boots available, but are very difficult (or maybe impossible?) to get.

If you can, let me know which chapters you felt were unfairly punitive in the economy system. I tried to lean generous, but I guess this is the kind of thing that needs more than 1 or 2 people testing it to make sure it's fair. Be careful about arena abusing - you may end up losing the gold you think you're earning. As a bit of a failsafe, there is also a way to get 50K gold by simply visiting two villages in two different chapters (did you get the Note in Ch 8)? If you feel it's continuously unfair and you're struggling to buy basic weapons/items, send me your save and I'll raid the imperial treasury myself for funds.

I can draft growths and promotion paths tonight or tomorrow; will do. I sort of jokingly consider Tethes more of a Siegfried than a Jeigan. And Tethes not only has good growths, but he should also get XP gain similar to the unpromoted units. He's not meant to be Marcus or Seth soloing the game, but he's definitely worth investing in if you like the character/animations or have a use for what he offers in your party.

  Hide contents

Kaz is recruitable by Jack - I should probably make this apparent somehow or give him an Aaron option too. Kaz is basically for if you didn't use Reed, and then decide you want a merc. He and his main recruiter (Jack) are also a bit of an Easter Egg.

Aaron or Kaz recruits Marsil.

 

I feel like an early axe user is what's really missing, instead of in chapter 5. This is especially considering there are many soldiers early on. The chapters aren't so hard that you need it, but it definitely felt weird having 3 sword users, a lance user (cavalier), and then no axe users, especially since usually in the early game you heavily rely on the weapon triangle. Of course Tethes uses axes, but he 1 rounds anyone anyways, and you tend to use unpromoted units early on to give them EXP.

The EXP gain is generous enough that I think you can baby any unit even if you stop using them, so I might give Bastila a go. Unmounted units tend to be cooler than mounted units (even if they are less useful) so I might drop the cavalier.

The difficulty of the chapter when getting the boots makes a lot of sense, you basically need Ry to tank everything so being on two fronts makes that a lot harder - noted, thanks!

I don't remember exactly which chapters were fair/unfair in the economy system, but I think the easiest way to remedy this is just to release the requirements for each chapter. There are definitely a lot of easter eggs in each chapter (visiting villages for promoted units in chapter 10, for example), but knowing turn counts ahead of time will help you plan for those. Then the player can make more tactical decisions, gauging whether they want the Fili shield/chests in exchange for a 5000g loss, for example. I'm sure that in your planning of each chapter, you take easter eggs versus turn count into account, but from a player perspective, since you don't know what the rules are, it doesn't make sense to leave anything on the map. The result feels more like luck than anything else, which never feels good in a strategy RPG. If you've played Sun God's Wrath, which is another hack on this website, they also have fast/slow clear bonuses, but it's stated at the beginning of each chapter exactly what it is, which lets you ease into this new system and plan for it.  Also, I did get the note - this long payoff is the kind of thing that people love!

I think I'm fine goldwise, but I wonder if I send you my save file if it's possible to add Kaz and Marsil as recruited units? Only if it's not too much effort - if not I can just retry the chapter now that I know the requirements, but it'd be nice to not have to repeat the chapter. 

Thanks! I'll keep updating with any new tidbits as I keep playing the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just hit chapter 15! More things I've noticed:

  • Some walls that should be breakable either can't be targeted, or can't move. For example, the first wall on the right in chapter 12 and some of the walls in chapter 14.
  • The promotion paths for Eve and Sythe are a bit strange. I think adding a disclaimer that they repromote after reaching level 10 again in their advanced classes would be pretty useful
  • Eve feels pretty weak as a unit. Getting locked into a T2 class with only Anima makes it not really worth it to use her - it just makes more sense to use other magic units that get staves
  • EXP gain definitely feels too high right now. I think there should be more punishment if you're overleveled. For example, my T2 healer unit is easily level 11 by end of chapter 14, without purposely trying to use them more. The increased stat caps also make it so that you can really funnel one character and dominate maps.
  • Super weird bug after looking into my chapter 15 prep menu, I found 3 generic units that weren't there before: I've attached some screenshots. I can solve this by just killing them off but it was a bit weird. If it helps, they all came with a longsword in the inventory
Spoiler

Aaron can promote using Hero Crests earlier - not sure how that might introduce bugs/influence the game, but he shouldn't be able to promote using Hero Crests if he has a forced promo later. Probably because he shares the same class as Tethes, but Aaron's exp gain is also way too high - 100exp per enemy after promotion. Also Tethes nooo

 

 

 

 

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by peerless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, peerless said:

I feel like an early axe user is what's really missing, instead of in chapter 5. This is especially considering there are many soldiers early on. The chapters aren't so hard that you need it, but it definitely felt weird having 3 sword users, a lance user (cavalier), and then no axe users, especially since usually in the early game you heavily rely on the weapon triangle. Of course Tethes uses axes, but he 1 rounds anyone anyways, and you tend to use unpromoted units early on to give them EXP.

The EXP gain is generous enough that I think you can baby any unit even if you stop using them, so I might give Bastila a go. Unmounted units tend to be cooler than mounted units (even if they are less useful) so I might drop the cavalier.

The difficulty of the chapter when getting the boots makes a lot of sense, you basically need Ry to tank everything so being on two fronts makes that a lot harder - noted, thanks!

I don't remember exactly which chapters were fair/unfair in the economy system, but I think the easiest way to remedy this is just to release the requirements for each chapter. There are definitely a lot of easter eggs in each chapter (visiting villages for promoted units in chapter 10, for example), but knowing turn counts ahead of time will help you plan for those. Then the player can make more tactical decisions, gauging whether they want the Fili shield/chests in exchange for a 5000g loss, for example. I'm sure that in your planning of each chapter, you take easter eggs versus turn count into account, but from a player perspective, since you don't know what the rules are, it doesn't make sense to leave anything on the map. The result feels more like luck than anything else, which never feels good in a strategy RPG. If you've played Sun God's Wrath, which is another hack on this website, they also have fast/slow clear bonuses, but it's stated at the beginning of each chapter exactly what it is, which lets you ease into this new system and plan for it.  Also, I did get the note - this long payoff is the kind of thing that people love!

I think I'm fine goldwise, but I wonder if I send you my save file if it's possible to add Kaz and Marsil as recruited units? Only if it's not too much effort - if not I can just retry the chapter now that I know the requirements, but it'd be nice to not have to repeat the chapter. 

Thanks! I'll keep updating with any new tidbits as I keep playing the game.

On normal mode I was able to get every chest/village and still not lose gold. I think I just need to adjust the thresholds by +3/4 turns for hard mode. I have your save file, so I'll check what your turn counts have been up through Ch 11. Once I gather more data and amend the values for hard mode, I'll post it in the top post (along with growths and promotions in a few hours, in a new "Data" section or something like that).

For now, here are the turn thresholds in which you start losing money, for the rest of your game:

Chapter 20: 21 turns or higher

Chapter 21: 21 turns or higher

 

5 hours ago, peerless said:

Just hit chapter 15! More things I've noticed:

  • Some walls that should be breakable either can't be targeted, or can't move. For example, the first wall on the right in chapter 12 and some of the walls in chapter 14.
  • The promotion paths for Eve and Sythe are a bit strange. I think adding a disclaimer that they repromote after reaching level 10 again in their advanced classes would be pretty useful
  • Eve feels pretty weak as a unit. Getting locked into a T2 class with only Anima makes it not really worth it to use her - it just makes more sense to use other magic units that get staves
  • EXP gain definitely feels too high right now. I think there should be more punishment if you're overleveled. For example, my T2 healer unit is easily level 11 by end of chapter 14, without purposely trying to use them more. The increased stat caps also make it so that you can really funnel one character and dominate maps.
  • Super weird bug after looking into my chapter 15 prep menu, I found 3 generic units that weren't there before: I've attached some screenshots. I can solve this by just killing them off but it was a bit weird. If it helps, they all came with a longsword in the inventory
  Reveal hidden contents

Aaron can promote using Hero Crests earlier - not sure how that might introduce bugs/influence the game, but he shouldn't be able to promote using Hero Crests if he has a forced promo later. Also Tethes nooo

 

The wall thing is weird... sometimes breakable walls just don't work, and I don't have any idea as to why - this didn't start happening until my most recent playthrough a week or so ago. I'm not at the limit for objects, and usually they work if you just restart the chapter. Generally, it's probably not worth it to restart the chapter just for a wall or two, but the fact that a restart resolves it, points to something being odd for sure. It's on the list to debug.

I initially had notes on Eve's and Sythe's promotions in General Notes, but I cut that part out in an effort to shorten this (already quite long) post. I'll bring this info back.

Eve should grow to be pretty strong. She also has access to a special set of swords - the Energy Swords, you may have seen them. Tbh, the sword thing did not end up being as useful as I imagined/hoped, and during testing I ended up mainly using her as a battle-focused sage-type. Her growths (and Sythe's too) should justify leveling them. But, Anni or the sage you get around Ch 15 can probably be just as good. Really, I just wanted an excuse to use those Celica animations. EDIT: Just uploaded the growths sheet... Eve's growths are a bit lower than I thought they were. I will be increasing them for the next version, and I'll update the sheet when it releases.

XP gain is complicated. It's a bit of trial/error to get it right too. From a philosophy standpoint, I also like the idea of leveling up a lot. Killing an enemy in the vanilla games and getting 15 experience or 3 or 4 (if you're promoted) always annoyed me a bit; like it's not enough XP to even warrant the kill. So I attempted to have fairly generous XP gains and have fairly buffed enemies compared to regular FE8 to compensate for the player party's growth. As you get into the game's third act, enemies should get tougher. See if you think this balances out the XP gain. I imagine you'll have 3 or 4ish player units at the level cap right around the last few chapters. Another factor in all of this is hard mode - I think there's additional XP stuff that goes on in hard, so it may be that I need to tone down hard mode bonuses (if those exist? I can't remember).

If you choose to favor a unit or two who become unstoppable and relegate the other 8/10 slots to just supporting them, I'm okay with that. But if all of your units are naturally becoming behemoths without you doing it on purpose - yeah that's not what I intended. Enemies should start getting tougher where you are currently though, so see if that justifies the player party progression.

Those extra units are a very simple "bug" actually. They're the helpers from when Aaron promoted. I thought I deleted them, but it seems not. I've changed it now for the next version. You can just ignore them - you won't get close to reaching the party limit anyway.

Hero Crest thing is another simple bug, fixed for the next version. Thanks for reporting it.

Edited by Aegius_NaTL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ch. 4 How to get boots without having to face the  mages:

Spoiler

1.get down to the boss

2.get 1 unit near the house (but move on the water not on the bridge) 

3. Visit the house and in the same turn kill the boss

1242470684_Firenecrisisnew_1601125713630.png.1910f8dac0f2c8fb1f23c6cd604b1b18.png

 

Edited by Zak19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Zak19 said:

Ch. 4 How to get boots without having to face the  mages:

  Hide contents

1.get down to the boss

2.get 1 unit near the house (but move on the water not on the bridge) 

3. Visit the house and in the same turn kill the boss

1242470684_Firenecrisisnew_1601125713630.png.1910f8dac0f2c8fb1f23c6cd604b1b18.png

 

😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I made an account to ask this, hopefully the creator still checks.

On Chapter 12, I have literally every enemy killed and every chest looted, and when I go to the arrive point, I'm told that I'm forgetting something. I have absolutely nooooooo clue what this is. I figure I'm missing something obvious, but I've combed over the entire map a ton now and haven't seen anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2021 at 9:52 PM, yikole said:

Hey, I made an account to ask this, hopefully the creator still checks.

On Chapter 12, I have literally every enemy killed and every chest looted, and when I go to the arrive point, I'm told that I'm forgetting something. I have absolutely nooooooo clue what this is. I figure I'm missing something obvious, but I've combed over the entire map a ton now and haven't seen anything.

Apologies for the delay, I mainly check FEU.

I believe you killed Calis instead of recruiting him (Dark Mage toward bottom left of map). Recruiting him is a requirement to finish the level. I think I was going to implement a function to force a Game Over if you kill him, but I decided that was a bit mean and should instead try to figure out another way to force you to recruit him. Then I guess I forgot about it! Thanks for bringing this up, I'll review how it's set-up and add additional functionality to make it less unfair. 

On 4/23/2021 at 2:30 PM, Hasechi said:

@Aegius_NaTL How the h the game has Sailor Uranus portrait ? xD

 

I'm not sure what this is referring to. The Privateer (Pirate) class has a generic class card. Or did you mean something else?

EDIT: Oh I think I see what you mean. There's a character portrait that kinda looks like Sailor Uranus (as I've discovered upon Googling "Sailor Uranus") - one of the judges from the beginning of the game. That portrait was taken right out of the large art repository on Google Drive. I had no idea who it was supposed to be lol.

Edited by Aegius_NaTL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...