Challenge : Silver Snow with weak team.

drattakbowser

All right, long time no play 3H and i will do Silver Snow again but with weak characters only except paralogue :

• Byleth
  • Caspar
  • Dorothea (No dancer)
  • Ashe
  • Annette
  • Lorenz
  • Raphael
  • Ignatz
  • Hanneman
  • Manuela
  • Alois 
  • Cyril

Difficulty : Hard / Classic

All paralogue

No paid DLC and NG+

No death

You think i can success Silver Snow with weak characters ? Or change another weak character ?

Mage Raphael and Fighter Lysithea.

Dew it.

In all seriousness, I think that you'd be able to beat SS on hard with basically any team as long as you have one or two decent units to fall back on in anything goes horribly wrong. Depends how hard you're looking to make it for yourself, though.

Just now, drattakbowser said:

Sorry Lysithea is in my forbidden list.

Why? 'Cause if it has to do with Lysi being a good unit, Fighter Lysithea is probably one of the worst concievable combos! I suppose that Fort.Knight would be worse, though.

Ok, how about grappler/Warmaster Ignatz? Pretty sure his strength really do be lacking, so that'd prolly be a bad combo.

I won't say characters weak on class i say characters weak they ALL CLASS !!!

Example : Caspar little weak war master 

Lorenz dark knight

Manuela Holy Knight

Dorothea Mortal Savant

Annette Dark knight

Like this ! I don't care class.

Edited by drattakbowser

Got it, Ignatz in Sniper, focus only on Bow proficiency, nothing else, give him Death Blow and Hit +20 then Bow Crit +10 and Bowfaire, get Hunter's Volley and have a good night

Edit: He doesn't need Hit +20 on Hard mode thanks to his personal lmao

Edited by Muesli

What classes you make units matters a lot more than what units you use. Even though Caspar is one of the weaker units in the game, he can still consistently one round enemies as a Grapler with Firece Iron Fist even at base strength. 

A better challenge I'd argue would be to use classes that units aren't usually put into or even unfit for them, such as Great Knight Bernadetta or Warlock Petra. 

Edited by LoneRecon400

4 hours ago, drattakbowser said:

I won't say characters weak on class i say characters weak they ALL CLASS !!!

Example : Caspar little weak war master 

Lorenz dark knight

Manuela Holy Knight

Dorothea Mortal Savant

Annette Dark knight

Like this ! I don't care class.

The problem with this is, with the class system of Three Houses, basically any character can be good if they're following an "optimal" path. Like, Lorenz may be considered a worse unit than Hilda, but Dark Knight Lorenz is better than Dark Knight Hilda, because he has the personal growths, proficiencies, and spell lists to make it work. A "bad units in optimal classes" run doesn't sound like much of a challenge, especially on Hard.