10 minute newborn to this forum.

sinfonic18

*checks timestamp*

Welcome to the world little 4 hour old baby person.

What do you mean this is just a random forum site. Nah. This IS the world.

16 hours ago, Integrity said:

damn all i did at 10 minutes old is pop a lung how the hell you already mastered typing

I did that and shit and piss myself. Joking aside, never heard the term "pop a lung" before.

9 hours ago, sinfonic18 said:

Thank you all! I didn't expect this warm of welcome with so many replies. Makes me glad I joined!

We're a pretty welcoming board! Enjoy your stay!

13 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Joking aside, never heard the term "pop a lung" before.

it's not an expression that's literally what happened

my doctor botched my delivery and i inhaled my womb-shit and one of my lungs depressurized and i was medevaced to hachinoe neonatal intensive care

stan ya boy

4 hours ago, Integrity said:

it's not an expression that's literally what happened

my doctor botched my delivery and i inhaled my womb-shit and one of my lungs depressurized and i was medevaced to hachinoe neonatal intensive care

stan ya boy

Oh my god! I was born with jaundice, I was yellow, they had to put me under a light and take blood from my foot every day.

Survivors rise up.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

Survivors rise up.

I lasted one day before I had spells where I would just stop breathing because I was premature (twin gang) and my brain wasn’t developed enough to keep me breathing or something. They kept me in the nicu for 2 weeks 💀

Edit: I just realized that when you said that you might have been referring to survivors of jaundice in which case... this is horribly awkward—

Edited by Sooks1016

58 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Oh my god! I was born with jaundice, I was yellow, they had to put me under a light and take blood from my foot every day.

Survivors rise up.

My sister was born with jaundice, but they never had to take blood from her foot... Sounds kinda... Gruesome. Hope you and Integrity are healthy and happy nowadays though!

• 4 weeks later...

I remember when I was born I partook in the siege of Ostrheinsburg. I went 3 days and nights without food or drink, all while standing my ground against Andrean knights and the soul splitting ruptures of cannon fire. When dawn spread on the 4th day, my battlement shone naught but battered steel and rivers of crimson mortar. We had routed the enemy during the night with ferocious counter assaults. Upon midday our treaties were signed and sealed in the blood of their commanding officers. 

What... ? You think I'm just saying all this to impress you?! B-baka! ... it's not like I'm trying to win your approval or anything!