FE:TH Maddening NG PMU - Verdant Wind

I have put doing this off long enough, so I decided what better way to go through TH Maddening than with a PMU. I´m not overly familiar with the game but I think i can even make funky stuff work. I will probably end up dropping some of the initial team members very early and start funnelling XP – I am leaning more in the direction of dropping Rapahel/Lorenz/Ignatz than any other unit.

As for things I already know:

-) All DLC is available and will be used.

-) No Cyril.

As for things to be decided:

-) 10-12 units – the team.

-) Byleths class path. I´m not picky about either ♀/♂.

-) each units approximate class path and finalized class.

I think that just about covers it.

Edited by Imuabicus

Guess I’ll kick it off with Constance:

Something like Monk- Mage- and ending in War Monk

Go nuts, and good luck.

Edited by Anathaco

Dorothea with monk- mage- warlock- and then... what’s that? Gremory? Nah she’s gonna be a trickster, boons in levin swords and faith plus really speedy and can use magic should be good for Dorothea, it’s a build I’ve always wanted to try.

Edited by Sooks1016

Muahahahahahaaa!! YYYYEEESS!

Lysithea, going fighter>Brigand>Warrior.

And Monk>Mage>Dark mage>Warlock Raphael.

And why not, Fighter>Cavalier>Mercenary>Paladin Leonie.

Edited by Benice

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Muahahahahahaaa!! YYYYEEESS!

Lysithea, going fighter>Brigand>Warrior>Hero, but omit hero if you don't have time.

And Monk>Mage>Dark mage>Warlock Raphael.

And why not, Fighter>Cavalier>Mercenary>Hero>Paladin Leonie, omitting Hero once more if you want to.

Hero is male-exclusive.

Just now, Shadow Mir said:

Hero is male-exclusive.

HUHGAUSYGDASDVHB

Definitely omit hero, then. I'd best edit that post... Thanks for notifying me.

Edited by Benice

Pegasus -> Wyvern Rider -> Falcoknight Hilda. Try to grab Death Blow from Brigand if you get a chance to along the way

Edit: Since no one has given you a Byleth yet, go Femleth. Brigand -> War Cleric, maybe go Enlightened One if you want at the end, focusing brawling. Bonus points if you marry her to Dorothea

Edited by Ether

Okay so far, I get:

War Cleric Constance which… looks okay? Like not Dark Flier Constance or something but okay?

A Ferdiand without Lances. Okay.

Gremory Mercedes

Trickster Dorothea which looks okay?

Falcoknight Hilda

Paladin Leonie

(Trickster Claude)

(Warrior Lysithea)

No seriously are any of these two suggestions even possible with their respective weaknesses? Like I guess Claude can be created in some weird universe with some effectiveness but Warrior Lysithea seems like a bad idea that just did drugs and is high af?

Dancer Caspar (If you wanna make him a good dancer make him a cav>paladin beforehand to get that sweet mov +1 easier and give him yuri's relic or sth) and Holy Knight Ashe? (You can choose if you wanna get there the Bishop or the Paladin way, but going brigand for Death Blow and soldier for reposition is recommended)

Edited by Gordin

12 minutes ago, Imuabicus said:

Warrior Lysithea seems like a bad idea that just did drugs and is high af?

Haven't played maddening, but she's ORKO'ing consistently for me on hard with no grinding or stat boosters. +2 strength from fighter and her high speed growth have made her fast enough for me-she's only gained strength...Twice in sixteen levels, I think? And she still packs a punch.

Of course, maddening is apparently difficult, whereas hard isn't that difficult.

Dark Flier Marianne. Monk -> Mage -> Dark Flier. You will probably want to get Hit+20 from Archer because most of her spells have bad hit. Definitely get Frozen Lance and Soulblade those are good nukes especially with effective weapons. Otherwise have fun I guess...